MakeupFace MakeupFace Primertarte
tarte Rainforest of the Sea radiance drops

tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ radiance drops

A non-greasy, multitasking elixir with brightening, micro-glistening pearls & the antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea™ complex to deliver a healthy, mermaid glow anywhere on your face & body.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae & marine flower extracts that helps reduce the Appearance of fine lines & wrinkles while smoothing & softening skin
  • Jojoba Oil: a natural soothing extract that leaves skin soft, supple & smooth
  • Maracuja Oil: rich in essential fatty acids to replenish, rebuild & brighten skin
  • Coconut Oil: delivers intense moisture & is known for its antibacterial & conditioning properties
  • Vitamin E: a natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Squalane: natural skin emollient that delivers & retains moisture

Product performance: So much more than a face oil. These multitasking, 4-in-1 mermaid radiance drops effortlessly disappear into skin as a highlighting primer, coat lips in moisture (try before or after your matte liquid lip), infuse your foundation with instant radiance & leave a reflective, pearlescent glow anywhere on your face OR body. The hypoallergenic formula completely absorbs into all skin types – even oily skin – without clogging pores, while the antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea™ complex, coconut, jojoba oil & vitamin E help hydrate & nourish skin. Wear alone as a highlighting base or dropped onto tarte’s clay stick foundation for dewy coverage with extra skincare benefits.

Ingredients: Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, isododecane, jojoba esters, mica, glyceryl caprylate, parfum/fragrance, passiflora edulis (passion fruit) seed oil, jojoba oil/macadamia seed oil esters, limonene, squalene, tocopherol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, phytosteryl macadamiate, phytosterols, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491), carmine (CI 75470). OE111FO000021

Has anyone tried this? Do you use it alone or mix in with a product?
Does this work for oily skin?
Would you recommend for oily skin?
Start your review of tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ radiance drops!
Product Highlights
keep in mind this is more like a base to be used as an illuminator before foundation, or as a mixer. it is like a face oil in consistency - i will say, it’s not actual glitter particles which is excellent. it keeps this from being too much. it feels hydrating on the skin and is very light - not too heavy. has a beautiful shimmer to it.in reviews
Courtney H.
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ radiance drops uploaded by Courtney H.
I think the glow in this product is beautiful and works well with most of the other products I have used. However, using too much can make your skin feel a little greasy. It is easy to blend but the dropper applicator makes things a little messy. It is easy to put on too much. Overall, a nice product to use, especially for those with super dry skin.
Ashmita T.
Euless, TX
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ radiance drops uploaded by Ashmita T.
Super lightweight oil that gives me perfect amount of glow. I like to mix it with full coverage matte foundation because it tends to make my skin dry. Mixing this gives me silky finish with a natural radiant look. It is so comfortable on the skin.
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ radiance drops uploaded by Deaven I.
These are pretty expensive, but I like using them! I use a few drops right after primer, but before foundation and I love the luminous glow it gives my skin. I wouldn’t exactly pay retail for these, but they are really nice to use. It has a light scent to it, but it isn’t overbearing! #influenster #makeup #cosmetics #followforfollow #fallfaves #winningstreak #tarte
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ radiance drops uploaded by Karen H.
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ radiance drops. I love the cute bottle with the the squeeze dropper lid. The radiance drops smell heavenly!! Like a chocolate mint. The drops itself is more like a serum. They are almost clear in appearance then has a slight shimmer. Must have!!! Will buy again!!
Gabrielle C.
Petaluma, CA
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ radiance drops uploaded by Gabrielle C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these!! A really light shimmer. ✨ They are also REALLY versatile: 💫Use on the body for a dry oil shimmer. 🤩I also like mixing with my foundation for a subtle glow. 👄You can prime skin or lips for a lit-from-within glow. 🐚The ingredients are super hydrating without weighing your skin down and feature the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea complex! #radiance #litfromwithin #glowongirl
Angelica G.
Endicott, NY
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ radiance drops uploaded by Angelica G.
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
This product just gonna say it’s my holy grail makeup your foundation look stunning only con is it’s a little on the pricey side but it is worth the cost
dakotah L.
Valencia, CA
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ radiance drops uploaded by dakotah L.
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ radiance drops uploaded by dakotah L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have a dry skin type so I love that these drops are really hydrating to my skin, it absorbs into my skin easily. For me it give such a pretty shimmer on my face. It gives me a really natural shimmer & dewy look. Which I like for natural makeup days. tarte Rainforest of the Sea radiance drops
Tina O.
San Diego, CA
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ radiance drops uploaded by Tina O.
Nice simmer not glittery which is what I wanted. It is a little oily but it dries very quickly. I put a few drops on my highlighter and use a fan brush to put it on.
Emily S.
Lutz, FL
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ radiance drops uploaded by Emily S.
I can’t say enough good things about this product! It gives your skin life! Even if you skip the foundation and just use the drops it makes you look like you just left the salon and got a facial. Absolutely in love!
Shelby C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ radiance drops uploaded by Shelby C.
I love this product for a nice shimmering glow, especially in the summer! It’s definitely a shimmer finish, not matte. Would I buy again? Probably not but definitely a good summer essential!

106 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily L.
North Charleston
il y a 2 ans
Darlene F. il y a un an
Radiance Drops are basically just a light oil you apply before your foundation or other makeup. It has a very light, fresh fragrance, and is completely transparent. Its good for dry skin but might not work well for oily skin types.
Verona D.
Brooklyn Park, MN
il y a 2 ans
Tasha M. il y a 2 ans
I don’t feel like you need this product if you already have oily skin. My skin coloring is close to yours and if it’s meant to do anything other than a “duey” look, I can’t see it on my skin. So if yours is oily (mine is not), I don’t see the purpose. Maybe sample it in the store. I did put it on my hand and the oil sank in without giving a leftover residue to try when I saw your question.