BeautyFaceFacial Skincaretarte
tarte Rainforest of the Sea deep sea collagen super serum

tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ deep sea collagen super serum

Who doesn’t love a good cocktail? This vegan collagen, bi-phase oil + essence delivers powerful antioxidant benefits to promote plumper & brighter looking skin. Cheers to that!

How To Use:

Shake well to combine the two layers & apply to clean skin.

• Have oily or combo skin? Can use this to replace your serum & moisturizer.
  • Have dry or normal skin? Layer this under your moisturizer.

Water/Aqua/Eau, ethylhexyl palmitate, coconut alkanes, isopropyl myristate, shea butter ethyl esters, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, glycerin, isododecane, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, camellia japonica seed oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, pentylene glycol, coco-caprylate/caprate, passiflora edulis seed oil, phenoxyethanol, kappaphycus alvarezii extract, laminaria digitata extract, sea water extract, spirulina maxima extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, chondrus crispus extract, hydroxyacetophenone, collagen amino acids, algae extract, citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil, aphanizomenon flos-aquae extract, limonene, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, gardenia taitensis flower extract, ethylhexylglycerin, melia azadirachta leaf extract, melia azadirachta flower extract, linalool, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, arginine, potassium sorbate, corallina officinalis extract, tocopherol, populus tremuloides bark extract, coccinia indica fruit extract, sodium hyaluronate, solanum melongena (eggplant) fruit extract, aloe barbadensis flower extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, ocimum basilicum flower/leaf extract, ocimum sanctum leaf extract, citric acid.

I'm wondering if this is OK for someone with sensitive rosacea skin? mainly because of the oil that's in it. I don't feel like I'm putting on serum, it feels like oil and my face does get a bit red when I put it on but I don't feel any discomfort
I just got this is a gift and I've used it a couple of times but I've also been using a few other new products and I feel like my rosacea has been a bit bad lately, with redness and heat in the face, and I don't know if it's this or something else. Does anybody know if this can be used by someone with rosacea and pretty sensitive skin? I know there are oils in it and we who have rosacea are advised to not use oils but I've used oils without problems before.
Anyone else’s get a little clumpy??
Start your review of tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ deep sea collagen super serum!
How would you rate this product?
Angela  F.
Attalla, AL
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ deep sea collagen super serum uploaded by Angela  F.
Another item I splurged on with the @Tarte friends and family sale. I’m a skincare junky and I have really high hopes for this serum. The reviews seem really positive. I will be updating this review once I receive and use this product for a couple of days. tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ deep sea collagen super serum
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ deep sea collagen super serum uploaded by Morgan  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am just getting to that age where I’m like omg am I old 🤭 should I be using a collagen serum??! 🤨 so I took the risk and added it to my skincare routine and I am SO happy I did!! [product:tarte-rainforest-of-the-sea-deep-sea-collagen-super-serum] is super hydrating and you can feel the moisture sink into your skin! I took a star away because I thought the bottle was really small for the price and you have to shake it really well or it’s SUPER greasy 😬 fair warning ⚠️! Shake it!!! I probably will repurchase this...9/10 would recommend 💙💚💙
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ deep sea collagen super serum uploaded by christina H.
first off i have dry senstive skin i was super excited to try this out my skin normally loves serums and some facial oil.. this seem like a very nice product very beautiful teal grean packaging its oil/water based so u do have to shake it up so it mixes its a nice consistancy overall but i didnt soak into my skin well it left my skin kinda greasy looking so i used less the next night and still left my skin kinda oily so mayb its a kinda one and done kinda product but if u already have oily skin stay away from this overall its a nice product but dnt think ill repurchace..
Gwendyn R.
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ deep sea collagen super serum uploaded by Gwendyn R.
I have high hopes for Tarte products, and they rarely live up to the hype and usually just break my heart. I saw no difference in my skin while using this product, and I used the entire bottle before posting a review. The serum even felt a little tacky/sticky, but I saw no improvements or plumpness after using this product. The only good thing I can say about this product is that it was gentle and didn't cause any breakouts or adverse skin reactions. I would not recommend it or ever purchase it again. tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ deep sea collagen super serum
Katie D.
Palmetto, FL
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ deep sea collagen super serum uploaded by Katie D.
I love this serum following the Deep Dive cleansing gel. It does feel a little oily on the skin so I prefer to use this product before bed.
Kayti B.
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ deep sea collagen super serum uploaded by Kayti B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've been using this for a couple months, since my last serum from Amazon ran out, as part of my regular skincare routine. I've noticed my skin does appear firmer and is better hydrated! It's lightweight, wears well under other moisturizers and under makeup, and the eye dropper makes it easy to use. I really can't get enough of this stuff. Especially, considering the price point, it's an excellent collagen serum. Smells very nice, feels great on the skin and absorbs quickly and perfectly. Although, I Definitely dont recommend it for highly oily skin...my sister tried it out and broke out pretty bad from it.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,268 reviews
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ deep sea collagen super serum uploaded by Adriane N.
This is a really nice facial serum. I was shocked by the quality of skin care coming from Tarte since the Baba Bomb moisturizer and now this serum. It feels very luxurious. The packaging is very high end. The box is sturdy- as is the gorgeous glass bottle it comes in!! I am a huge fan of recycling so at least I do not feel guilty using the glass bittle knowing I will be responsible with it after. This serum feels great on the skin. I cannot even think as to whuch other serum it feels like. Maybe a mixture of "the ordinary's the buffet serum mixed with the hydration of fresh's black tea essence. Super hydration in a serum. If you do not own a good hydration facial serum- this is a great one. 👌
Oleksandra S.
Sevierville, TN
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ deep sea collagen super serum uploaded by Oleksandra S.
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
Probably my favorite Tarte product from now on! I’ve never felt anything so amazing on my skin! It’s light and not oily! Love it!
Britney M.
Columbus, OH
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ deep sea collagen super serum uploaded by Britney M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this for about two weeks now and does does hydrate my skin but I don’t notice anything with my fine lines. It is a bit runny and does migrate into my eyes. It is pretty though. tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ deep sea collagen super serum
Veronica M.
tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ deep sea collagen super serum uploaded by Veronica M.
Amazing serum. It feels great on your skin and gives you the very smooth look. I would recommend to use at night although some prefer during the day. In my case my skin gets too oily during the day and I don’t like the feel. Absolutely must have to your skin care process.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
RamshaQureshi Q.
Surrey
il y a 3 ans
influenster I. hey there! Usually my skin is fine but sometimes i have breakouts and I’m wondering if this serum is good for my skin. I have oily skin btw. Thank you doll!
Tara R. il y a 2 ans
i might go for another one. it’s super moisturizing and might not be the best for it. i have combination skin and i only use this at night bc i think if i used it in the mornings i’d be greasy.