BY TARTE #5 in Setting Spray

A portable poreless skin mist that works as a 4-in-1 setting spray, primer, hydrating mist and skin refresher.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae and marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
  • Orange peel oil: helps promote collagen production and reduce puffiness for youthful-looking skin
  • Sea water: provides intense hydration and minerals to quench and nourish skin
  • Lentil seed extract: helps minimize the appearance of pores
  • Caffeine: helps improve microcirculation while reducing the appearance of redness and puffiness
  • Coconut oil: antioxidant-rich oil that helps smooth and nourish skin
  • Lavender oil: soothes and tones skin

Product performance: Make your makeup last with this travel friendly, hypoallergenic setting spray. It extends the wear of makeup for 12 hours while minimizing the look of pores, shine and redness. Ideal for all complexions, including oily skin types, the lightweight elixir is infused with antioxidant marine ingredients to amp up your skin’s defenses as it helps hydrate and invigorate. Mist it directly onto skin to prime and lock your foundation in place or spray it onto an eyeshadow brush for richer color pigmentation and budgeproof, all-day wear.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, SD alcohol 40-B (alcohol denat.), glycerin, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, limonene,  phenoxyethanol, sea water extract, caffeine, disodium EDTA, lens esculenta (lentil) seed extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, chlorphenesin, citral, ethylhexylglycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, linalool, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, tocopherol.

• how does this compare to cheaper setting sprays? is there...4 Answers
  • If you want to save money get the mini size it’s way less...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Urban Decay All Nighter sett...2 Answers
CHELSEA K.
Allenwood, PA
I love this setting mist. It makes makeup last forever and is also super refreshing for the skin. It's very lightweight and has a great mist to the sprayer. I dont believe it has any spf in it but I could be wrong. I will definitely buy again. I love this stuff!
Amber P.
Yuba City, CA
I like the product inside a lot but the sprayer needs improvement. I'm not one of those people that is super picky with sprayers on setting spray but this one just isn't good, mine almost bubbles up even when it was brand new. However, the product inside is nice. It sets down the powders and keeps me from looking cakey.
Sissy S.
South Bend
Purchased at: Sephora
I don't notice a difference in using this on my face or not. It does make my skin soft and silky, but by the end of the day, my makeup looks the same as it did before I started using this- my face a bit shiny and makeup starting to disappear. The smell is nice, I was actually hesitant to buy it when people mentioned it was scented because my skin is so sensitive and I don't like perfumey smells, but it just smells lightly like vanilla icing when applying and the smell doesn't linger. On the plus side, it does not clog my pores at all! I haven't worn powder in so long because they all clog my pores, even mineral makeup or Paulas Choice which is supposed to be really good for the skin. Although I'm unsure of this powder for setting my makeup, it makes an excellent dry shampoo! I saw a beauty hack online to use setting powder and had to try it. It's meant to be oil absorbing anyway, but it's translucent (perfect for my dark hair) and it's so fine that it disappears into my hair (unlike other powders that build up) and it leaves my hair as soft and silky as it leaves my skin! It actually leaves my hair looking better than any dry shampoo I've ever tried and it smells better, too. It is a but pricey for that use though, since it uses more than you'd use for your face.
Tabby S.
Columbia, TN
I love most Tarte products. This is definitely one of those producucts I love and is on my repurchase list. I personally think the smell is fresh and clean but if fragrance bothers you then you may want to test it out in store before buying. I will use this as a primer and then I use the matte shape tape foundation and set it with the KVD setting powder then I apply this all over as a setting spray. It gives the perfect natural skin finish and boosts the longevity of my foundation. This product is vegan and CF.  tarte™ shape tape matte foundationKat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Marisa H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly this is my all time favorite! I used it everyday (I’m currently out), it last all day and night and made my skin feel very refreshed. I also use it as a refresher. If I’ve had my makeup on for awhile and it’s looking dull I’ll spray it on.
Marian P.
EL Paso, TX
I got a sample size of this a little while ago and bought a full sized bottle just after I finished it. It has a nice mist that doesn't squirt out and random large drops. It smells great. Best of all, it actually works. I love to spray it on my bare face and wear it like a primer. It keeps my make up on almost all day. It moisturizes my face and gives my make up a nice dewy finish. The only problem that I have is with the nozzle. It is very prone to leaking or getting loose. Someone had knocked over the bottle into a bin I keep next to my vanity and the liquid had leaked into the cap.
Tori P.
If there was ever a spray I wish I could buy like 8 at once just so I know I won’t run out it would be this. I tried the mini version first on tartes website and ordered a full size version and love it just wish it was a bit more affordable. The smell is so good and it always make me look dewy .
This product has done an amazing job at keeping my make up in place and on my face all day long! Even under harsh conditions like sweating to death or getting rained on my makeup stays in place and does not budge. I am always getting compliments on how well my makeup still looks at the end of a long work day. I constantly get asked what makeup products I use and where to buy them at. Not only did this product exceed my expectations but I also like that I love the smell of tartes setting mist. Most of the time I can love how a product works, looks, feels, and last but the smell will be the deal breaker for me when it come to buying it. I am constantly buying this product because I can’t live with out it! I am currently waiting for my next bottle to arrive in the mail. I give photo credit to augustblonde.com tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ 4-in-1 setting mist
Jolyn L.
Get ready to feel like your on a tropical
Voyage this mist spray can be used to prime and sets your make up.

It hydrates and refreshes skin. I love how it smells and leaves my skin smooth and soft, not that heavy old school clown face feeling.

I purchased mine through Tarte.com but you can find this product easily at other makeup stores and sites. I also purchased the travel size to carry with me to work.

You know that way I can spritz my face and keep that happy glow, as the evils of the work day try to get you down. Lol
Erin L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great cruelty-free brand and product. It does everything from priming to moisturizing and setting all in one. I've had nothing but great luck with this product and it feels amazing on the skin
hayley T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Anyone have thought about this spray? Advice? Use it to set makeup?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I am getting this in the mail today! What is everyone's favorite use for this spray?
Thiviya A.
How strong is the scent?
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Does it have a scent or a weird smell?
Haleema H.
Tranent
Is this good for dry skin?