BY TARTE #5 in Setting Spray

A portable poreless skin mist that works as a 4-in-1 setting spray, primer, hydrating mist and skin refresher.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae and marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
  • Orange peel oil: helps promote collagen production and reduce puffiness for youthful-looking skin
  • Sea water: provides intense hydration and minerals to quench and nourish skin
  • Lentil seed extract: helps minimize the appearance of pores
  • Caffeine: helps improve microcirculation while reducing the appearance of redness and puffiness
  • Coconut oil: antioxidant-rich oil that helps smooth and nourish skin
  • Lavender oil: soothes and tones skin

Product performance: Make your makeup last with this travel friendly, hypoallergenic setting spray. It extends the wear of makeup for 12 hours while minimizing the look of pores, shine and redness. Ideal for all complexions, including oily skin types, the lightweight elixir is infused with antioxidant marine ingredients to amp up your skin’s defenses as it helps hydrate and invigorate. Mist it directly onto skin to prime and lock your foundation in place or spray it onto an eyeshadow brush for richer color pigmentation and budgeproof, all-day wear.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, SD alcohol 40-B (alcohol denat.), glycerin, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, limonene,  phenoxyethanol, sea water extract, caffeine, disodium EDTA, lens esculenta (lentil) seed extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, chlorphenesin, citral, ethylhexylglycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, linalool, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, tocopherol.

• how does this compare to cheaper setting sprays? is there...4 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Urban Decay All Nighter sett...2 Answers
daisy g.
Danbury, CT
I started using Tarte products about a year ago, I have fell in love with all the ones I’ve been able to try. The setting spray smells great, helps hydrate my skin while still setting my make up to last all day. You do have to make sure to spray from far away or you can get big drops on your make up but other than that I love it and will be buying again once I run out.
CHELSEA K.
Allenwood, PA
I love this setting mist. It makes makeup last forever and is also super refreshing for the skin. It's very lightweight and has a great mist to the sprayer. I dont believe it has any spf in it but I could be wrong. I will definitely buy again. I love this stuff!
Harmony R.
Philadelphia
I love the smell and the feel of this mist. I really wanted myself to love the product too! Unfortunately I used it for about a week and it broke my skin out SO BAD! I tried to use it as a setting spray and as just a facial mist, I dont think I'll be able to use the product again, even though I so wish I could!
Amber P.
Yuba City, CA
I like the product inside a lot but the sprayer needs improvement. I'm not one of those people that is super picky with sprayers on setting spray but this one just isn't good, mine almost bubbles up even when it was brand new. However, the product inside is nice. It sets down the powders and keeps me from looking cakey.
sophia b.
renton
love powders love the formula and all of the coverage as good as the luquid so i ut it on top of all of my makeup to set it and i love it  alot so if theres one i love thsi one and also love mac but this one is more boujee and i think it lasts way more longer and i would buy it again
Anna H.
West Chester, PA
I like this product a lot it felt good after applying makeup and felt like it made my makeup stick more to my face. I do have  to say it looks like you have a lot of product in the bottle but in reality there isn't much as it goes so fast because each use is a few sprays.
Kate C.
Newnan, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this! I actually use this before I apply my foundation, it smells great and leaves my skin feeling silky as well as hydrated. I haven’t used it to set my foundation, only used as a extra shot of moisture before doing my makeup during the winter but it works great for my use!
Sissy S.
South Bend
Purchased at: Sephora
I don't notice a difference in using this on my face or not. It does make my skin soft and silky, but by the end of the day, my makeup looks the same as it did before I started using this- my face a bit shiny and makeup starting to disappear. The smell is nice, I was actually hesitant to buy it when people mentioned it was scented because my skin is so sensitive and I don't like perfumey smells, but it just smells lightly like vanilla icing when applying and the smell doesn't linger. On the plus side, it does not clog my pores at all! I haven't worn powder in so long because they all clog my pores, even mineral makeup or Paulas Choice which is supposed to be really good for the skin. Although I'm unsure of this powder for setting my makeup, it makes an excellent dry shampoo! I saw a beauty hack online to use setting powder and had to try it. It's meant to be oil absorbing anyway, but it's translucent (perfect for my dark hair) and it's so fine that it disappears into my hair (unlike other powders that build up) and it leaves my hair as soft and silky as it leaves my skin! It actually leaves my hair looking better than any dry shampoo I've ever tried and it smells better, too. It is a but pricey for that use though, since it uses more than you'd use for your face.
Tabby S.
Columbia, TN
I love most Tarte products. This is definitely one of those producucts I love and is on my repurchase list. I personally think the smell is fresh and clean but if fragrance bothers you then you may want to test it out in store before buying. I will use this as a primer and then I use the matte shape tape foundation and set it with the KVD setting powder then I apply this all over as a setting spray. It gives the perfect natural skin finish and boosts the longevity of my foundation. This product is vegan and CF.  tarte™ shape tape matte foundationKat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Charlene T.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
 I have a lot of tarte products that I love, so I was excited to try this spray. It does nothing. My makeup comes off so easily with it on.Worst setting spray ever. Bottle doesn’t spray properly :( Smells bomb but wouldn't buy again.
hayley T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Anyone have thought about this spray? Advice? Use it to set makeup?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I am getting this in the mail today! What is everyone's favorite use for this spray?
Thiviya A.
How strong is the scent?
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Does it have a scent or a weird smell?
Haleema H.
Tranent
Is this good for dry skin?