BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS
Bleach-free vegan teeth whitening pen to help reveal visibly whiter teeth while protecting tooth enamel.

WHAT IT DOES
Strengthen your smile without the icky, bad stuff with this portable vegan teeth whitening pen. It provides an instant brightening boost while helping to protect tooth enamel for a visibly whiter appearance even on sensitive teeth. The soft-bristle brush provides quick & easy, no-mess applications as the whitening gel clings to teeth for 360° effects. With only natural flavors and a patented calcium complex that works to break up dark spots & stains, you’ll get a hint of refreshing mint with each gentle application. Refresh your pearly whites post-gym, post-coffee, or post-wine o’clock without any rinsing or wait time.

POWERED BY

• hydrogen peroxide: cosmetic grade whitening agent
  • amorphous calcium phosphate: patented vegan friendly compound to gently enhance whitening effects
  • neutralizing complex: balances pH for a gentle formula

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, PEG-400, hydrogen peroxide, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, potassium nitrate, mentha pulegium, sodium saccharin.

Usage:

• Twist at the base of the pen to dispense whitening gel onto the brush-on applicator. You may need to twist it multiple times with the first use for gel to appear.
  • Smile and brush onto front of all teeth and wait 30 seconds before closing your mouth.
  • Allow gel to penetrate for 15 minutes before eating or drinking.
  • Apply up to four times a day for best results.
  • Run brush under warm water to remove trace gel after each use.

Anna E.
Worcester, MA
I was skeptical when I saw the size of this pen but I was pleasantly surprised in the result. I use this daily and I can notice a difference in shade right away. The taste is mild. I love that unlike whitening strips I can actually apply the gel to the sides / creases unbetween teeth where discoloration is strongest!
jess m.
Saugus, MA
this product gets me so excited. i was scared to use it at first because i was afraid of staining or that my teeth would weaken but it’s the best thing i have ever used. i read millions of reviews on it before i bought it and a ton of people who bought it had sensitive teeth or how they just wanted the yellow stains to go away and how it worked perfectly. i 100% agree. it won’t make your teeth sensitive or anything because it’s all natural ingredients and there’s no bleach in it. it literally just whitens them without causing any damage. i went to my dentist 3 days ago (after i had already used it about 6 times in the past month and a half) and he said my teeth looked great and that there were no stains or cavities. so i told him about the whitener and he said that it wasn’t doing any damage and that it was just clearing stains and plaque. a ton of other teeth whiteners work in a more complex way but this is so easy and on the go and super convenient!!! i feel like i have a better smile after using it!
Madison G.
Philadelphia
I started using this product less than 2 weeks ago AND WOW!!! MY TEETH LOOK SO GOOD!!! This product is amazing, it gradually whitens your teeth over time so it's not a shook of whiteness at once. It's so simple to use and doesn't have a horrible taste. It recommends 3-4 times of use a day for best results, but I do it in the morning and at night, and my teeth look great! Definitely going to buy over and over again.
Makall S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a weird product but it ended up working really well. We sell this at sephora and I thought it was odd so I tried it and now we can’t keep it on the shelves 😅
Jessica S.
Works great! Doesn’t leave my teeth sensitive or have a bad taste to it. I bought this one off the Sephora app so I can get all the extra goods the app offered but it can also be found on the Tarte website. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone who’s on the go and needs something quick. I use it about 2-3 times a day. Super convenient
Jessica A.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the pearly girl whitening pen! I bought 3 of them to stock up because I was worried they were going to discontinue it. It isn’t harsh on my teeth, and I think the taste is better than any other whitening products I’ve used AND it keeps my teeth nice an white as long as you use as directed!
Darian J.
Belton, MO
I literally bought this because I had extra money to spend and I regret nothing. THIS PEN WORKS VERY WELL. I didn’t have any expectations going into it because I hadn’t heard anything about it but it really whitens your teeth very well!
Tara H.
I have been using this for a few weeks. I purchased it during tarte’s BOGO sale because I had been eyeing it for a while. I have not seen any significant whitening using two times a day. It says to use 4x a day for best results, but I actually experienced a bit of sensitivity when doing so. I have really sensitive gums, so this may not be a common issue.

TIP: I have also found that this dries out my lips BADLY. I have to make sure to use lanolin or a lip mask before applying.

I will continue to use in hopes I see more results and will update my review with any changes!
Jamie B.
Aliquippa, PA
I was definitely a skeptic about trying this product, but for only 22 dollars I figured I would just grab it from Sephora seeing as it was the last one on the shelf. In 2 uses I saw a big difference in my smile and this is a very gentle formula. You don't get that teeth sensitivity issue like the crest whitestrips. I will be buying this again to keep my coffee teeth in check.😍☕😀
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
I tried the whitening pen today for the first time and noticed a slight difference. I think over time it will help make my teeth whiter. There is a minty taste but I don’t mind it. The pen itself is pretty easy to use and can be taken anywhere with you.
Where can i get this?
Fish E.
Do your teeth start to feel sensitive after use like with most whiteners?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Do they sell this at sephora or ulta?
Bianca A.
Does it make yoir teeth sensitive? And do you rinse it off?
Gabbi C.