MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Brushestarte
tarte paddle to perfection foundation brush

tarte™ paddle to perfection foundation brush

WHAT IT IS
A cruelty-free & vegan paddle foundation brush with supersoft, densely-packed bristles that beautifully buff tarte’s shape tape matte foundation into skin.

WHAT IT DOES
Seamlessly lays down, blends, & buffs foundation for a flawless, natural look. The flat, forward-facing head is easier & more intuitive to use than a classic makeup brush, & the tightly-packed bristles ensure a streak-free application with little to no product waste.

Usage: Use with tarte’s shape tape matte foundation (sold separately), buffing in small, circular motions until the formula is fully blended.

What’s the best full coverage foundation?
Do these brushes provide good coverage when applying foundation?
What is the best Foundation brush ?
Start your review of tarte™ paddle to perfection foundation brush!
How would you rate this product?
Arlington, VA
1,318 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the Tarte paddle to perfection foundation brush and it retails for $28.00. It is a cruelty free and vegan paddle with super soft, densely packed bristles. The blends and buffs well, applying the foundation really well. Really gives a beautiful finish. I have used it several times and cleaned it without any issues. Didn’t lose any bristles and held the shape well.
I love this brush! It is my favorite way to apply my tarte™ Amazonian clay full coverage foundation SPF 15. It is a super soft brush and is incredibly easy to use. Applying my foundation goes way quicker with this brush. It is so easy to hold and use. I would 100% recommend you give it a try! You won't regret it.
1,065 reviews
I never try this product before I will love to try in the future. I see this tarte™ paddle to perfection foundation brush is good products. Grewt for me.
Park Falls, WI
3,236 reviews
I love this brush! I bought a few of these because they work so well. I recently got into using brushes more for applying foundation rather then using a Beauty Blender. I love the application and how well brushes blend out makeup into the skin. Highly recommend, changed my foundation game.
Glassboro , NJ
OBSESSED is an understatement. I love using this paddle style brush to apply my foundation and I don’t lose and of the product in the brush!!
Hagerstown, MD
tarte™ paddle to perfection foundation brush uploaded by Kelley M.
tarte™ paddle to perfection foundation brush uploaded by Kelley M.
This is a great foundation brush! The handle is designed for self-application so you may find it easier to use than traditional brushes. It provides a very nice, smooth finish, but I gave it 4 stars due to it being overpriced and the handle being cheap. I could see the handle breaking easily if you dropped it the right way or squeezed it hard, it’s not very thick plastic. The brush is not metal but rather gold painted plastic. I loved the brush and used it faithfully until I bought a Sephora airbrush brush set and brush craft set (a cheaper version of brushes made by artis) and that came with an oval paddle brush (the oval 7) very similar, but much better quality with an even better application and is sold for only $18.50 individually. I think this brush was around $28 if I’m correct, so I likely wouldn’t pay that again for one brush unless it was a very high end brush. I would recommend if you’re using tarte foundations because I really think it’s designed for that. I got this brush when they launched the shape tape foundation that doesn’t exist anymore because people got upset at the shade range or lack of.
Bethpage, NY
This brush is AMAZING! I’ve only used it with the Shape Tape foundation, but I can’t imagine it wouldn’t do the same with any other kind or brand. It blends the foundation perfectly, leaving the skin with an airbrushed finish with even coverage. It also allows me to use a lot less product than I would if I was using a different brush or my hand. Five stars!
West Caldwell , NJ
I've never used a better brush. It spreads out the foundation evenly without wiping it off. I'll never go back to a beauty blender
Elizabethton, TN
If you haven’t bought the [product:tarte-paddle-to-perfection-foundation-brush] then your missing out! It’s great for all skin types and blends your foundation in so perfect. It’s about $28 but it’s definitely worth the money! I’m definitely going to be buying another one!
Uniontown, OH
Obsessed with this brush is an understatement! Got it online with a deal tarte was running. I have never tried the paddle brush style, and really wanted to try it out! Very impressed, makes my foundation go on so smoothly and cuts my foundation application time a lot! 100% recommended to anyone! And I am an avid beauty blender user, and this has replaced it tarte™ paddle to perfection foundation brush
Ask a question to the Influenster community...