BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

A magical, vegan mermaid spray loaded with shimmer & a delicate fragrance that you’ll spritz on whenever & wherever you want.

WHAT IT DOES
Leaves an ethereal, shell-pink shimmer to hair, face & body with every spritz – just shake it to make sure the sparkles are evenly dispersed, then spray it wherever you’d like. A light coconut scent boosts the beachy vibes.

POWERED BY

• algae & marine plant extracts: help reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles while smoothing & softening skin
  • coconut oil: delivers intense moisture & is known for its antibacterial and conditioning properties
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, butylene glycol, betaine, PPG-26-buteth-26, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, parfum/fragrance, pentylene glycol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, tin oxide, disodium phosphate, sodium phosphate, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol, benzyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Usage: Shake well, then spritz anywhere & everywhere for a delicate mermaid glow.

Sarai L.
Houston , TX
IM IN LOVE!!!! Can you see all that glitter?! Not only does this smell like coconut but it reminds me of sitting next to the ocean enjoying summer! It doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky so that’s a plus. You can put it on your skin or hair! Okay and let’s talk about the presentation of this bottle is so cute I love the texture they added to the cap. It’s also cruelty Free which I love! Seriously if you love glitter and love the smell of coconuts this is a must have!
Janay B.
I have one word: yes. This is gorgeous and the shimmer isn’t overbearing so it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I love that it gives me a dewy finish and I love how the sparkles are fine and not big and chunky. Not gonna lie tarte definitely pissed me off with that shade they pulled with the lack of shade range with the shape tape foundation however they’ve been hitting the mark pretty strong with their recent releases. This spray would goes really well with the mermaid palette they just released. Not the biggest fan of those colors in the palette but they blend like a dream.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
This is the perfect shimmery mist to complete any mermaid-fantasy-dream-come-true look! Honestly, it packs quite the punch with its iridescent shimmers and you will be looking like a majestic mermaid goddess in no time! I love that it smells great, gives me hella bomb “Hi, I’m Edward Cullen’s newest sister” sparkle, and fits perfectly into everything that makes me, well, me. (& if you know me, I’m the glittery mermaid goddess herself sooo...) it has pink, peach, purple, and pearl shimmers that isn’t chunky at all and stays where it lands, no flaking off or disturbing your beautiful neat face. If you’re into a glittery, shimmery, and luminous, glow, this is just perfect for you! I already have a back up because why not?
Llakilla A.
Poinciana
It is so wonderful for the season it puts a little slight glow highlight right on your skin thank God for this product it has such an amazing aroma it was so refreshing I definitely will buy this product again and again no improvement necessary
Madelynne J.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn’t know I needed a shimmer spray in my life before this. It provides an even, sheer amount of glitter to the skin, hair, etc. However, you do have to shake up the bottle every time before use. Definitely not necessary but adds some extra sparkle without being greasy or oily.
Kat R.
Westerly, RI
This is especially lovely to use on days you don't have a full face of makeup on. It really does give you natural glowy finish. I really like the ingredient list and if I liked coconut at all then I would enjoy the scent, but coconut isn't for me.
idania e.
Fresno
I tried this at the mall, but didn't end up getting it. Ughhh I wish I had gotten it. The spray is on for a really good price! Such a pretty packaging! With one spray it covers your face. It also has a glittery shimmer to it before and after you spray. It is really gorgeous. 😍✨
Destiny W.
Ashtabula
This product is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Ive never been so happy with a product!! Definitely can not go wrong with buying this. I bought mine online from the website and got it within a few days. Ive bought several of them since my first purchase
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
This product is BEAUTIFUL!! Wow I love everything about it, my skin looks so pretty after I use it and you can use it under your setting spray if you dry it the correct way! I had to buy two of these bc I loved them so much! (One in box is unmoved the one out of the box has been shaken up to get the shimmer going)
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
Yes of course I love this porduct. Not only is the packaging cute! But the product is amazing. You can mix it with your lotion. A little trick add some in your setting spray and soritz away all over your body. Great especially with summer coming up!❤😍❤😍❤
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
Do you like the finish of this spray?
Rosa G.
Pottstown, PA
Would love to try this product..
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
Does this leave a glittery or mica heavy finish? Is it noticeable or more natural?
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
Does it work as setting spray? And does it change the look of your makeup at all?
Monica S.
tarte Mer-Mist Shimmer Spray - Rainforest of the Sea(TM) Collection tarte Mer-Mist Shimmer Spray - Rainforest of the Sea(TM) Collection Does this have a strong scent is it over powering? I can't use certain items that are scented on my face gives me migraines. I bought the Too Faced Unicorn Refreshing Spray and the scent is way to much.