Skin CareFacial SkincareFace Oiltarte
tarte MARACUJA GOLD Oil Limited Edition

tarte™ MARACUJA GOLD Oil Limited Edition

Help your complexion appear glowing with just a few drops of tarte's iconic, cold-pressed face oil. Formulated with vitamin C and moisturizing fatty acids, this lightweight oil contains gold flakes to also add a touch of glam to your vanity.

How do I use it: Apply just a few drops wherever you'd like to help brighten and smooth the appearance of your skin.

From tarte.

Includes:
1.7-fl oz Maracuja Gold Oil

DooEs this help with dry skin?
How do I qualify for VoxBox?
Omg where can I buy this product and how much does this cost us $ ? Ty sm❤️
Start your review of tarte™ MARACUJA GOLD Oil Limited Edition!
Megan F.
Milwaukee, WI
tarte™ MARACUJA GOLD Oil Limited Edition uploaded by Megan F.
New Boo😍😍 The way my collection set up, it seems only right to start rubbing gold flakes into my skin🤑🤑 Cannot wait to try it out. It's so pretty
julia C.
Rowlett, TX
Omg this feels amazing, doesnt make my skin feel greasy and my make up goes on great after using it. Lovvee it the way it is
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
I absolutely love gold. Best product on the market. You can trust tarte. Price is worth it. Try it you'll love it.
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,051 reviews
Love them both but they have the same ingredients so it’s either one I use both of them
Lauren T.
durham, NC
I got this as a free gift and fell in love. I didn’t have the gold version so I can’t speak about that but the regular maracuja oil was lovely for my skin! I put it on before bed after my serums and it really made my skin feel soft and hydrated.
Samantha G.
Lowell
This is my favo oil of all time. Can use it from head to toe. And the bottle is bigger than most other brands. The packaging is beautiful. Especially this limited edition bottle. You get what you pay for. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Liz M.
Chatham, VA
This is not my favorite face oil. It left my face very oily and It made me break out. I will not use it again.
jenifer M.
Florida , FL
Este aceite me encanta 😍 ya que lo uso para diferentes tipos de cuidado con mi rostro y me encanta ya que me deja la cara muy bien hidratante y a sobresalido a otros productos que usaba y si se los recomiendo tienen que probarla ya que deja el maquillaje 💄 espectacular y radiantetarte Maracuja Gold Oil Limited Edition
Ellen F.
Dallas, GA
This is such a good oil to have in your routine . It leaves your skin looking hydrated and not greasy . It’s always a go to whether I am wearing a full face of makeup or not .
micaela T.
Dayton, OH
This is a nice high quality oil. It's great for all over moisture or my favorite way to use it is to mix a drop in with my under eye concealer to keep it from looking cakey.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
il y a 2 ans
how does this compare to the original tarte Maracuja Oil does the gold flakes make a difference?
Tess P. il y a 2 ans
It's not too much different, though gold does have some benefits of its own in skin care, which would add extra benefits to this formula. I don't see a real shine or glittery effect with the gold flake version. I love both the original and this gold edition, so I bet you would, as well! Also, try the gold flake maracuja cosmic balm if you dry patches. It's a solid balm like formula that is great for all over my dry skin and around the eyes especially. Hope this helps! ♡