MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Brushestarte
tarte little detailers paddle brush set

tarte™ little detailers paddle brush set

WHAT IT IS
A set of cruelty-free, vegan contour brushes with supersoft, densely-packed bristles for perfect & precise shaping & sculpting.

WHAT IT DOES
Lays down pigment right where you want it with flawless precision & buffs away sharp lines. While traditional brush heads are too large & inaccurate to carefully chisel, these tools will flawlessly slim the sides of your nose, sculpt your lids, & more.

These unique brushes can be used in unlimited ways, but here are a few of our favorite techniques:

• fuchsia brush – try it to highlight down the center of the nose, underscore the brow & clean up around a bold lip with concealer
  • purple brush – can be used to contour sides of nose, highlight the cheekbones & conceal under the eye
  • lilac brush – works well to apply highlight to the inner corner of eye, bridge of nose, tip of nose, cupid’s bow & center of the eyelid, apply liquid lipstick, or work concealer into the crease of the nose

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of tarte™ little detailers paddle brush set!
How would you rate this product?
Hudson, PA
tarte™ little detailers paddle brush set uploaded by Tiffinie D.
These are cute and these are for them little areas or drag your line across your eye other than that I mean there brushes. I also like how the handle is made and felt better for holding !! I got these in a set with my points came with shape your money maker also .
Orem, UT
tarte™ little detailers paddle brush set uploaded by Rosa B.
They are very cute and useful detailers for the inner corner of the eye, brow bone and nose or wherever you want to use them. What I didn't I didn't like is that they are weightless and feel cheap but I've had them for a year now and they haven't broke. The bigger one is a little hard on the skin.
I love most of my tarte brushes, but these feel flimsier and more breakable. Their weight is good, they're soft, but I just feel like one of these days, I am going to apply too heavily and the brush head will snap off their tiny little holders and I'll stab my face with the newly sharpened end. I'm not a big fan of the handles as they make it difficult to store with other brushes and need a larger section of my tray.
Hays, NC
I don't care for these brushes at all. You have to really really blend with them to even get a shadow to look decent. They don't apply foundation or concealer very well. Leaves it looking splotchy. They are pretty to look at!
Markham, ON
This set includes 3 brushes and you can use them for your eyeshadows and concealer. I especially love using this with my shape tape concealer or the glow wand by tarte. It is able to angle the way I want to apply my products to my face. Highly recommended!
bagbag,bauang,la union
The product is very ammazing!The product is very ammazing!The product is very ammazing!The product is very ammazing!The product is very ammazing!The product is very ammazing!The product is very ammazing!The product is very ammazing!
west Vancouver, BC
These are cute and look great on vanity. As for function, they are okay. I find it a little too dense. Liner one is okay as a back up but I wouldn't change my brush for this. The circular one I feel like should have been a different shape entirely
Saint, QC
1,241 reviews
I am super bummed about this, I have the real Artis set, exactly like this one and I was feeling guilty that I had spent so much on it when there are so many ‘knockoffs’ and I love Tarte brushes. This is actually really bad, the bristles feel a bit hard, too synthetic, don’t blend things well. If you want to buy this, I suggest getting cheaper ones at the drugstore or on Amazon. This is super disappointing.

Looking for your answer?