MakeupEye MakeupMascaratarte
tarte lights, camera, splashes waterproof mascara

tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara

WHAT IT IS

A waterproof lengthening, curling, volumizing, & conditioning mascara.

WHAT IT DOES

tarte’s 4-in-1 waterproof mascara gives you the bombshell lashes you love, & it’s guaranteed to stay put through rain, sweat, or tears. Infused with Skinvigorating™ ingredients that soothe, & soften, it adds dramatic height to lashes.

POWERED BY

• carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline

Ingredients: Isododecane, paraffin, water/aqua/eau, pentaerythrityl hydrogenated rosinate, disteardimonium hectorite, cyclopentasiloxane, VP/eicosene copolymer, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, polybutene, alcohol denat., hydrated silica, polyquaternium-10, ethylhexylglycerin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Usage: Wedge the wand at the base of lashes and pull out in a zigzag motion to the tip - that way you get every last lash.

I’ve tried the regular and love it is it worth it to invest in the waterproof?
Any recommendations for a similar mascara?
What’s your favorite waterproof mascara? I usually use [product:tarte-lights-camera-splashes-waterproof-mascara] and it’s fine but I’d love waterproof AND big, long lashes...this could deliver a little more volume and length.
Start your review of tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara!
Product Highlights
I sampled this in store and have yet to choose another mascara since. It creates volume and length without clumping everything together. in reviews
...totally fallen in love with this product!!! Its awesome, it separates and lengthens my lashes. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future. If you're looking for a new mascara, go for this one!!!! in reviews
I got this product in my ipsy bag, I need to go buy the full size product! this is a wonderful mascara long lasting and gives great length!in reviews
...to dry up a bit towards the end of the tube. It elongates my lashes and separates them without clumping. It really helps open up my eyes. I love the waterproof formula too! It prevents smudging throughout the day, but glides right off with makeup remover.in reviews
...this mascara is better for length rather than length. Also , it really is water proof , it was really hard to come off at night it took me a lot of waterproof make up remover wipes but hey that's a plus as well ! in reviews
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara uploaded by Ellen C.
Underwhelmed by this one. It coats the lashes, but it doesn’t do much to make them look longer or fuller. It also has a sticky feeling that doesn’t seem to pass or every fully dry. Not in love and wouldn’t get again. #thankunext #mascara #mascaramoment #tarteTarte Lights Camera Splashes Waterproof Mascara
Johanna F.
Bedford, TX
tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara uploaded by Johanna F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mascara works amazingly well for me! I have straight lashes and this is the only mascara I’ve found that can hold a curl and since it’s waterproof, my lashes don’t fall throughout the day. It also lengthens and adds volume to my lashes. Love this and will continue to stick with it.
Courtney W.
Coaling, AL
tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara uploaded by Courtney W.
tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara I am obsessed with the original Lights Camera Lashes mascara. However, I noticed that due to wearing a face mask all day, my lashes would fall so easily. I bought the Lights Camera Splashes, and it holds much better. My only issue is that not enough product comes out of the tube. I have to apply multiple coats to get the lashes right. I actually like to use the waterproof and then add the non waterproof on top for extra lengthening. I would definitely recommend though! Plus, look for those Black Friday sales!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara uploaded by MANDY K.
I'm not a fan of the packaging of this product. The faux leather makes it kind of awkward to hold during application, but the product itself is great! It is rich and adds lots of volume and length, and is very water resistance! Make sure you have a good makeup remover though because it is tough to remove and you may end up pulling out lashes if you're not careful.
Amanda A.
Pond Creek, OK
tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara uploaded by Amanda A.
I love this product! It is my most favorite mascara. It lengthens, separates, and makes my lashes look full. It stays all day. It dries quickly so it doesn’t leave mascara on my cheek or eye lid. I recommend everyone try this!
Maria R.
tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara uploaded by Maria R.
Works great especially if you get teary eyed long wear and comes off pretty easy for being water proof nice water proof mascara
Emily T.
Johnston, IA
tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara uploaded by Emily T.
tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara uploaded by Emily T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really loved this mascara! Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Waterproof Mascara I was in my lake attire and loved how good my lashes were looking so I thought I’d review! After the lake my mascara stayed on great. When I’m in the water, I am always afraid of getting starfish eyes when my eyelashes stick together but this mascara prevented that! Thank you #tarte
Anne P.
I got this in one of the limited edition bundles recently. I'd been meaning to try it out because I was looking for a good waterproof mascara, and I can say for sure that it really is waterproof! It does a good job of defining my lashes and giving them length, and really does hold up well when in contact with water (I once took a shower with this stuff on and it didn't budge!). It also removes easily with my facial cleanser, so I don't have to use a special waterproof makeup remover to get it off, which I like. The only downside to this mascara is that the formula is really really wet and takes a long time to dry. That typically isn't a problem for me if I put my mascara first while I get ready, but on days where I'm in a rush, it does tend to get stuck on the lenses of my glasses. The dry time isn't bad enough for me to stop using it though, and as of right now, it's my go-to waterproof mascara!
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Sephora
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this mascara!! I have tried sooo many different ones and nothing gives me the length, volume and thickness that this mascara does. I do not get the clumps that a lot of people talk about and it lasts a long time
Kristel M.
Great mascara, smudge proof, won’t get runny when wet, gives beautiful full and long lashes all day.

147 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Octavia I.
Freeport, PA
il y a 3 mois
What’s your favorite waterproof mascara? I usually use tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara and it’s fine but I’d love waterproof AND big, long lashes...this could deliver a little more volume and length.
lexi M.
fort lee ct easton pa
il y a 8 mois
tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara ? It helps with length and gives really nice value
Courtney W. il y a 7 mois
Definitely. My favorite mascara 💖
Jackie R.
Anaheim, CA
il y a 9 mois
Christina K. il y a 9 mois
I have thin long lashes that go straight down. I have to heat curl to get them to go up. This mascara weighed down my lashes and they fell.