Christina C.

Is this mascara really as amazing as they make it out to be? Or is it just as good as any low end mascara?

Madeline C.
Madeline C.
9 months ago
I think this mascara is amazing. It works great. and it is super easy to apply. It makes your eyelashs look so amazing. I would totally recommend it.
Kellen A.
Kellen A.
1 year, 9 months ago
This is truly my holy grail of mascaras. I used Clump Crusher for a really long time and I loved it, but switching to this was game changing. The company is also very open with the ingredients going into their products, which is an important detail for me. It does get expensive, but I usually wait for Ulta to release their 15 or 20% off coupons and get the best deal I can.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
San Diego , CA
1 year, 9 months ago
I originally received a small sample size of this mascara when I purchased the eyelash curler, and have been purchasing it ever since! I love this mascara. It really gives alot of volume and lengthens my lashes. The mascara keeps my lashes looking nice all day too! definitely recommend :)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Marysville, OH
1 year, 10 months ago
Out of all the mascaras ive had and tried. This is my number 1 pick for sure!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Lagrange, GA
1 year, 10 months ago
I love this mascara more than any other on the market. I have tried so many different brands, trying to get the long, thick, plush lashes of my youth. I don't like the fiber lash look either. This is just an amazing product, and worth every cent.
Chesterfield, VA
1 year, 10 months ago
This is my favorite mascara. It holds all day and seperates my lashes!
Chesterfield, VA
1 year, 10 months ago
This is my favorite mascara. It holds all day and seperates my lashes!
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
1 year, 10 months ago
I love it!! Makes my lashes super long, and very dark. No flaking either!
Shawna M.
Shawna M.
Alma, GA
1 year, 10 months ago
This is honestly the best mascara I have ever used!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
1 year, 10 months ago
It realy is the best hands down .