MakeupEye MakeupMascaratarte
tarte lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara

tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

WHAT IT IS

A cult classic for over a decade, this best-selling vegan mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes & conditions, acting like a push-up bra for your lashes.

WHAT IT DOES

• Curls & separates every lash with 360° magniLASH wand
  • Creates a naturally defined & voluminous look
  • Rice bran, olive esters & provitamin B5 help soften & nourish lashes
  • Looking for a waterproof version? Check out lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara

POWERED BY

• Olive esters: conditions, treats and protects lashes
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • Provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
  • mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant that helps fight free radicals

TARTELETTE APPROVED

• Vegan
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Dermatologist tested

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethyl propanediol, chlorphenesin, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Usage:

• Wedge the wand at the base of lashes & pull out in a zig zag motion to reach every last lash

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara Does this mascara give you nice length?
Does it flakes after a couple of hours ?
What’s your all time favorite mascara for redheads?
Start your review of tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara!
Product Highlights
I use this mascara everyday. Your lashes still feel like lashes when you use this. It says your lashes get 464% more volume or something like that which I believe. My lashes also look so long and separated. I use many Tarte products, it is my favorite brand, because they have no parabens! If you don't know what parabens are, they are said to cause cancer and they are in a lot of cosmetic products. Tartes whole line has no preservatives or parabens. They are natural and just feel good to use. My lashes still bend and don't flake at all. I set my under eye well with a good powder so it never smudges. Great product and worth the price tag. Love.in reviews
...thin and short lashes always come out looking fantastic. I find it to be lengthening without weighing my lashes down and volumizing without clumping. It is defiantly worth it's price. in reviews
I used this as a sample size and it was so amazing it works really well lengthens and separates and doesn't clump up in reviews
This is honestly the best waterproof mascara I have ever used. Its lengthening, volumizing and isn't clumpy at all. I've been on the search for the best waterproof mascara since i was 12. No joke. I discovered Tarte Lights camera lashes mascara through a sample set, then saw this waterproof version in an ULTA ad! I love the original, so I thought I would give this one a try. Not a single waterproof mascara I have ever tried has ever even been close to the same as the original. I have to say this formula may be better! Not to mention, such cute packaging! I don't use this everyday because it is such a great waterproof, it is sometimes a little difficult to come off. I once went 4 days on one coat of this baby after multiple showers and a makeup wipe or two. You have to use waterproof remover, but it is so worth it! I started using this mascara again after I began a swimming and aquatics unit in Gym. I go in the heavily chlorinated pool every day, no goggles, and I would get out and not only no raccoon eyes, but it looked just as nice as when I got in! I began using a waterproof eye makeup regimen to same some precious time after class. I recommend using this mascara, Make Up Forever's Aqua Eyes Liners, and MAC Paint Pots. (For extra staying power, don't forget Urban Decay Primer Potion!) This will be my go to summer beach mascara for sure! A true Holy Grail Product.in reviews
Lisa G.
San Antonio, TX
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Lisa G.
I like this mascara a lot, it's not clumpy or cakes. I ordered it on Qvc and I really like it being my first time using it. It's also package in my favorite color purple. The price was awesome I got three for the price of one. I would recommend this mascara if you haven't already tried it.
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Nafisa K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Plant waves lengthen & curl.rice bran volumizes your lashes.this mascara not flake or smudge during the day even though it is not waterproof. I bought before too. Mostly I like the blue mascara but love to use black too.
Dr J.
Bourbonville
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Dr J.
A favorite for years, tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara is a one swipe solution for people who don't like to fuss with their lashes ..... fun and functional packaging .... sturdy wand that helps curl and separate without additional tools ..... formula adds volume and length with minimal clumping or fallout ..... holds up through the day and comes off easily with a double cleanse ..... easy to find deals to stock up ..... still their best mascara and one that is always in my rotation
Deseree W.
Cassatt, SC
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Deseree W.
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Deseree W.
I was at first gifted this mascara over a decade ago by my mother. With brownish/green eyes, I’d always preferred black mascara to make them pop. I eventually switched to lights, camera, splashes- the waterproof version. I’ve not used another mascara since! This is literally the only mascara I purchase. Typically at a $20 price point, if you catch the sale on tarte’s website, you could get it for $10!! Which was my last purchase- 2 for $20!!! I’m an emotional person & tend to cry, never once has my mascara bled. I curl my lashes prior to putting in any shadow/liner, finishing touch is this baby here. I cannot go without it and my lip balm. My lashes are so long, not clumpy, and just beautiful. tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara
Shayma- E.
North Bergen, NJ
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Shayma- E.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mascara gives a voluminous and curled look. Long lasting and looks great all day. The purple packaging also looks very appealing
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Rachael S.
I love Tarte's mascaras and this is one of my favorites. It is waterproof and does not smudge in the least. The brush is amazing. You are able to seperate the lashes and create volume. It sets quickly which I love and it will get you through a 8 hour day without flaking. Wonderful mascara and a "must try" 💖😍💖😍💖😍
Luisa R.
San Francisco, CA
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Luisa R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product my eyelashes looks amazing with this, I am really happy with the product, my eyelashes looks long and with volume
Delilah D.
Yukon, OK
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Delilah D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mascara in my opinion is worth the price! If you are looking for a mascara that is super lengthening this is the one for you!! Looks great on lashes and doesn’t come off or flake! I definitely recommend this to everyone. I always recommend this. I constantly repurchase and also the packaging is super cute as well and it’s all vegan and not made with chemicals!!!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,103 reviews
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Dina H.
I really like this mascara. I have the sample size so I can’t really see if it’s waterproof or not. That’s what I like. I have gotten it wet and it did not smear or flake. I was relieved and so happy. The brush is pretty unique. It has a comb rather than a brush. That is great for avoiding clumps. I also prefer smaller wands. They are easier for me to control. I got this with my subscription. It is one of the nicer mascaras I have tried. (I have tried a lot). I would recommend it.
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, PA
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Kelly B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ok, so first off, I am a mascara junkie (like most women); I’ve tried them ALL! I have my favorites that I purchase over and over again; sadly, this mascara is not one I’ll repurchase. My lashes look PHENOMENAL after applying only two coats! Unfortunately, this mascara gave me raccoon eyes only 2 hours after application, so that is a deal breaker. I don’t want to have to worry if I have black shading under my eyes when I’m talking to someone or at work. While this made my lashes look stunning, I don’t want to deal with raccoon eyes. I’ve tried this mascara multiple times and this happened each time.

841 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tracy P.