BeautyEyeMascaratarte
tarte lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara

tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

WHAT IT IS

A cult classic for over a decade, this best-selling vegan mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes & conditions, acting like a push-up bra for your lashes.

WHAT IT DOES

• Curls & separates every lash with 360° magniLASH wand
  • Creates a naturally defined & voluminous look
  • Rice bran, olive esters & provitamin B5 help soften & nourish lashes
  • Looking for a waterproof version? Check out lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara

POWERED BY

• Olive esters: conditions, treats and protects lashes
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • Provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
  • mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant that helps fight free radicals

TARTELETTE APPROVED

• Vegan
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Dermatologist tested

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethyl propanediol, chlorphenesin, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Usage:

• Wedge the wand at the base of lashes & pull out in a zig zag motion to reach every last lash

What’s your favorite mascara?
Does this smudge if you cry or sweat??
CURLSMITH 8-oz Curl Defining Styling Souffle ? [product:curlsmith-8-oz-curl-defining-styling-souffle] Would love to try this product and review it ♡, b.harlow
Start your review of tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara!
Product Highlights
I use this mascara everyday. Your lashes still feel like lashes when you use this. It says your lashes get 464% more volume or something like that which I believe. My lashes also look so long and separated. I use many Tarte products, it is my favorite brand, because they have no parabens! If you don't know what parabens are, they are said to cause cancer and they are in a lot of cosmetic products. Tartes whole line has no preservatives or parabens. They are natural and just feel good to use. My lashes still bend and don't flake at all. I set my under eye well with a good powder so it never smudges. Great product and worth the price tag. Love.in reviews
...thin and short lashes always come out looking fantastic. I find it to be lengthening without weighing my lashes down and volumizing without clumping. It is defiantly worth it's price. in reviews
I used this as a sample size and it was so amazing it works really well lengthens and separates and doesn't clump up in reviews
This is honestly the best waterproof mascara I have ever used. Its lengthening, volumizing and isn't clumpy at all. I've been on the search for the best waterproof mascara since i was 12. No joke. I discovered Tarte Lights camera lashes mascara through a sample set, then saw this waterproof version in an ULTA ad! I love the original, so I thought I would give this one a try. Not a single waterproof mascara I have ever tried has ever even been close to the same as the original. I have to say this formula may be better! Not to mention, such cute packaging! I don't use this everyday because it is such a great waterproof, it is sometimes a little difficult to come off. I once went 4 days on one coat of this baby after multiple showers and a makeup wipe or two. You have to use waterproof remover, but it is so worth it! I started using this mascara again after I began a swimming and aquatics unit in Gym. I go in the heavily chlorinated pool every day, no goggles, and I would get out and not only no raccoon eyes, but it looked just as nice as when I got in! I began using a waterproof eye makeup regimen to same some precious time after class. I recommend using this mascara, Make Up Forever's Aqua Eyes Liners, and MAC Paint Pots. (For extra staying power, don't forget Urban Decay Primer Potion!) This will be my go to summer beach mascara for sure! A true Holy Grail Product.in reviews
Rebecca  H.
Los Angeles, CA
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Rebecca  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of the best mascaras I’ve tried recently. I really like that it primes and serves as an eyelash conditioner as well. The applicator wand is very easy to use and helps curl the lashes slightly. I definitely be purchasing this again.
Vera C.
Calexico, CA
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Vera C.
I received this mascara in a beauty box. And I really love it because I have very short lashes and this lengthens my lashes a lot. Doesn’t smudge at all and it curls very well, would recommend and would definitely buy it.
Karla P.
Flushing, NY
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Karla P.
This is a really good mascara , im in love doesn’t make my lashes fall down , make my lashes look amazing offTarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
Raleigh A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Raleigh A.
This is a great volumizing and lengthening mascara! It’s makes your lashes so big and beautiful. It does fall out a little bit, just fyi but not a lot. I still love this mascara and would highly recommend it.
Krista  W.
Granbury, TX
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Krista  W.
I love this mascara. Separates my lashes perfectly! It is not waterproof though for those of you that need it to be! Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
Samantha  S.
Citrus Hts, CA
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Samantha  S.
This is the mascara I have one still trying to see how o feel about it some days I love it others it does not do the trick the real gem is this pallet HipDot Witchy Warms. This pallet is so stunning! Blends beautifully, some fallout in the pan. Gorgeous packaging and design great fall looks. Unable to tag the product.
Ires D.
Putnam, CT
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Ires D.
Purchased at: Sephora
First off I love the package love how they made it purple sleeve on the tube. My lashes are long to begin with but I like to add little color so this was perfect it made them even more noticeable. Didn’t cake or mess up. Wish it was water proof though.[product:tarte-mascara-lights-camera-lashes!-black-1-ea]
Bethany W.
fowlerville, MI
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Bethany W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara was a new product for me to try and I’m glad I did! This mascara lasts all day, doesn’t flake or smudge!
Ashley H.
Las Vegas, NV
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Ashley H.
Looking for a mascara that give you killer lashes that don't look like spider legs! This is it, non clumpy, easy to apply, honestly would love to get some more, the cutest little tube, the length it gives is amazing, would recommend 10/10. Perfect for a subtle look!
Jessica  D.
Apison, TN
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara uploaded by Jessica  D.
I’m super picky about my mascaras and I really liked the way this one preformed! It definitely gave good volume and it lasted while without having any resume issues under my eyes. It was a little thick so it could be clumpy if applied with a heavy hand and that’s why I knocked off a star. If you get this mascara just apply lightly and build it with a few layers.

848 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-bc7772
il y a 5 mois
CURLSMITH 8-oz Curl Defining Styling Souffle ? CURLSMITH 8-oz Curl Defining Styling Souffle Would love to try this product and review it ♡, b.harlow
Hi P. il y a un mois
Awesome product! Keeping fingers crossed for you
Stephanie  S.
il y a un an
Wendi O. il y a un an
Followed on ig and here. My insta is: Wendi O.
Tracy P.
harrison
il y a un an
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara Does this mascara give you nice length?
Kayla N. il y a un an