BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

A cult classic for over a decade, this best-selling vegan mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes & conditions, acting like a push-up bra for your lashes.

WHAT IT DOES

• Curls & separates every lash with 360° magniLASH wand
  • Creates a naturally defined & voluminous look
  • Rice bran, olive esters & provitamin B5 help soften & nourish lashes
  • Looking for a waterproof version? Check out lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara

POWERED BY

• Olive esters: conditions, treats and protects lashes
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • Provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
  • mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant that helps fight free radicals

TARTELETTE APPROVED

• Vegan
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Dermatologist tested

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethyl propanediol, chlorphenesin, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Usage:

• Wedge the wand at the base of lashes & pull out in a zig zag motion to reach every last lash

• Do you thing that this product is heavy? tarte™ lights, ...5 Answers
  • Is this mascara really as amazing as they make it out to ...47 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? I want lots of answers, cuz I wa...6 Answers
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara
  • "I use this mascara everyday. Your lashes still feel like lashes when you use this. It says your lashes get 464% more volume or something like that which I believe. My lashes also look so long and separated. I use many Tarte products, it is my favorite brand, because they have no parabens! If you don't know what parabens are, they are said to cause cancer and they are in a lot of cosmetic products. Tartes whole line has no preservatives or parabens. They are natural and just feel good to use. My lashes still bend and don't flake at all. I set my under eye well with a good powder so it never smudges. Great product and worth the price tag. Love." in 1346 reviews
  • "This is my current everyday mascara and I am in love with it. It is my favorite by far. With this mascara, my thin and short lashes always come out looking fantastic. I find it to be lengthening without weighing my lashes down and volumizing without clumping. It is defiantly worth it's price. " in 640 reviews
  • "I used this as a sample size and it was so amazing it works really well lengthens and separates and doesn't clump up " in 322 reviews
  • "This is honestly the best waterproof mascara I have ever used. Its lengthening, volumizing and isn't clumpy at all. I've been on the search for the best waterproof mascara since i was 12. No joke. I discovered Tarte Lights camera lashes mascara through a sample set, then saw this waterproof version in an ULTA ad! I love the original, so I thought I would give this one a try. Not a single waterproof mascara I have ever tried has ever even been close to the same as the original. I have to say this formula may be better! Not to mention, such cute packaging! I don't use this everyday because it is such a great waterproof, it is sometimes a little difficult to come off. I once went 4 days on one coat of this baby after multiple showers and a makeup wipe or two. You have to use waterproof remover, but it is so worth it! I started using this mascara again after I began a swimming and aquatics unit in Gym. I go in the heavily chlorinated pool every day, no goggles, and I would get out and not only no raccoon eyes, but it looked just as nice as when I got in! I began using a waterproof eye makeup regimen to same some precious time after class. I recommend using this mascara, Make Up Forever's Aqua Eyes Liners, and MAC Paint Pots. (For extra staying power, don't forget Urban Decay Primer Potion!) This will be my go to summer beach mascara for sure! A true Holy Grail Product." in 224 reviews
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Black more...
This is an oldie but a goodie! This mascara was well used & well loved for many years back in the day! It’s a great everyday kind of mascara; does a lot of benefits for your lashes - holds the curl, lengthens them, and gives them volume. I am able to generally coat my lashes on one to two coats of the mascara. No experience with transferring, smudging or flaking. The only reason why I did not give it a full five stars is because now that we are in 2019, there are better mascaras out there on the market for a comparable price range, some even half the price!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is a good mascara. I don't know if I would make it my number one mascara out of all of the ones they have out there between drugstore and high-end! I have had maybe two tubes of it and I honestly never went back to get more so it definitely wasn't my favorite but it's a good mascara. It and the way the brushes designed it does definitely offer some separation, but as far as long lasting or lengthening I just don't remember anything amazing about it. I really do like like big thick teddy bear brushes and while this one is not a teddy bear brush it is still pretty thick! It's more of a definer kind of mascara than it is a lengthening one, I don't know for some reason I seem to gravitate mainly towards drugstore mascaras for some reason. I do like quite a few that are higher end I like the Dior, I like benefit Cosmetics roller girl I like Benefit Cosmetics yes they are real I Like It Cosmetics superhero so I do like to find him scares that have little Coney things on the brush. There's just nothing about this mascara that stood out to me maybe I should give it another chance!
Ashley M.
Boynton Beach
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Black, Tarte Cosmetics Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Natural Mascara 0.24 oz. more...
This mascara is absolutely phenomenal! I love the brush. I love thick brushes because they tend to comb out the lashes and separate them rather than clump them, which is exactly what this mascara did, separate the lashes. The application was very smooth, easy, quick, and mess-free. This mascara made my lashes very long, separated while also voluminous, amd also curled them. The outcome was shocking and I loved it. The bold intensity of the black and the lightweight formula is such a win for me. It is great that I have worn this for almost 12 hours and it hasn't faltered. There is no smudging, flaking, or an movement of the product. It is just as nice as when I first applied it. It is so pretty. It is a little pricey but I can vouch that it is worth the money. I would buy this again. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried this. Another thing I would like to mention is the swipe of the brush on the lashes was very comfortable. It didn't itch and it didn't hurt, which I'm sure anyone can appreciate. Definitely get this next haul!
Katniss G.
As mentioned in another review, mascaras are a hit or miss for me. And mascaras are a necessity for me, since chronic dry eye made me lose a number of my lashes.
I've sample so many over the years, including drug store brands, every mascara from SmashBox and Benefit's They're Real! Lengthening Mascara. TARTE's Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara is my 2nd favorite.

Again, as previously said, I receive a lot samples from Sephora, Birchbox and Ipsy and this mascara is one of those samples I try to get often. I gave it 4-stars because there are times where (when at the end of the forumla) I get raccoon eyes from fall out that eventually is rubbed in, creating raccoon eyes. Not a cute look, I might add.
I like the brush on the wand. The bristles on the brush are closer together to create fullness and volume of your lashes. Outside of the formula being buildable, it's clumpy and it smells funny.
Patricia D.
This mascara was amazing. I love how black and long my lashes are after applying a coat of this mascara (you can always build it up). I wore it by itself just to give my eyes a little "awake" look. I noticed that it does smudge though. I was having dinner with some friends and siblings one night after I got home and looked at my eyes, it looked like I was rubbing my eyes all night but I wasn't. It was embarrassing and I never had this happen this badly from mascara I've worn in the past. I wore this out for 4 hours and this happened, I was pretty disappointed to be honest, but I do still wear it. I just have to make sure that my eyes don't look like panda eyes. I most likely will not be purchasing this product again after I finish the tube. Expensive for the quality. If it didn't smudge (maybe just a tad bit) then I would say great product for the quality, but unfortunately that wasn't the case for me.
Beth S.
Stony Brook, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this is a decent enough mascara, but I can’t say I’m in love with it. I don’t feel like it really curls my lashes all that much which is essential to me. I sometimes use it as a base mascara, but it didn’t really seem sufficient by itself. I think it’s okay, but I wouldn’t purposely spend the amount of money they are asking for it.
Alyssa B.
I am very picky about mascaras so I am always skeptical trying a new one - but I can say that I liked this one.

This mascara gives me the length and volume that I was hoping for. I only needed about two coats to get that volume too, unlike other mascaras I've had when you need many coats to get that type of volume. The only downside of this mascara is that it does dry a bit quickly, so you can't really wait too long in between coats or it will dry. It also doesn't last as long as I wanted and did fade off towards the end of the day. But I would still purchase this again. This mascara did not really flake or smudge while applying or throughout the day. It also did not really clump at all when applying, even with multiple coats. I will say that it is a little on the pricey side, but it gives really nice volume so I think it is worth it. :)
Kelsey S.
Richmond, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t wear mascara anymore because I have lash extensions but this was my favorite when I did. And I will be repurchasing when I decide to take a break from extensions. It is the perfect amount of length and volume with no no clumpiness, flaking, or running. Easy to remove and makes my nonexistent lashes visible. Love
niko a.
Phoenix
I've been trying various mascaras and this by far is my favorite so far. I was a little skeptical about the wand, but the way it glides through my lashes leaves my lashes full and long and separated! I hardly have to use a lash separating tool with this stuff. It also doesn't dry quickly, making it easy to layer.
LuzClara M.
Leakey, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Black more...
When I first began using this product i liked it. I had received a sample size which eventually led to me buying the full size but I suppose after using it I started to realize my lashes would just clump together. It left them lifted and coated but after applying multiple coats, I felt as though my lashes were clumpy.
Christina C.
Is this mascara really as amazing as they make it out to be? Or is it just as good as any low end mascara?
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I hear this it the best mascara is this true should I go buy some myself?
Maddie M.
Bloomington, IN
Anyone else struggle getting this mascara off?
Megan G.
Does this clump up and flake. does it last all day
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Where can you buy this? I don't think that I have ever seen it in the stores? And what is the price?