3 varieties available
tarte™ lights, camera, flashes™ statement mascara
WHAT IT IS
A blacker-than-black, longwearing mascara that creates lusciously long & thick, faux-looking lashes.
WHAT IT DOES
Provides two looks in one with a custom-molded silicone brush – one side’s shorter, denser bristles coats & plumps every lash, while the other side’s longer bristles lengthen & define for a fluttery, clump-free finish. The naturally-derived formula has carnauba wax & cellulose that thicken the look of lashes, while softening & conditioning for flake-resistant longwear.
- carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application.
- mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline.
- cellulose: plant-derived thickening agent
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, acrylates copolymer, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, glyceryl stearate, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, stearic acid, paraffin, butylene glycol, acacia senegal gum, aminomethyl propanol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, polybutene, caprylyl glycol, 1,2 hexanediol, tropolone, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium dehydroacetate, iron oxides (CI 77499).
- First, use the short, soft bristles on the denser side of the wand to apply mascara and instantly volumize.
- Next rotate the brush 180° to comb through lashes with the longer, firmer side.
- Apply 2 coats to achieve maximum length and volume.
tarte tip: Before applying, you can tap the brush on the top of the tube to feel the difference between the bristles.
For best results, remove with an oil-based eye makeup remover.see more...
Top Questions See all 137 Q&A
tarte™ lights, camera, flashes™ statement mascara
- "BEST MASCARA EVER! I have longer eyelashes, but they always appear dull. This mascara thickens and makes my lashes stand out and hold a curl! My eyes look more open and awake. I love this stuff- worth every penny!" in 135 reviews
- "I like how this mascara lengthens and adds volume without clumping or looking too thick. I like that you can add layers to thicken, but you lashes don't end up looking clumped. " in 65 reviews
- "This mascara is great adds length & volume & it separates great!! Highly recommend this!!" in 40 reviews
- "This is one of my fave mascara. The brush and formula is excellent. No clumps, no flaking, long lasting and lengthens your lashes. I got it as a sample and purchased a full size cos I loved it so much." in 27 reviews
- "I like how this mascara lengthens and adds volume without clumping or looking too thick." in 3 reviews
I really enjoy this mascara. I feel like it separates my lashes just the right amount & the wand keeps them from getting clumpy. It also does add volume & Length to my lashes. I reach for this mascara when I’m not wearing falsies
Purchased at: Sephora
I had this one and one of the other ones that look similar in the packaging. I honestly think the packaging is a little weird but it’s unique. The product and wand itself are good and made my eyelashes look nice
This is my favorite mascara. I have extremely watery eyes, in spite of that, this mascara stays put. It's definitely long lastting. It also finds all my little lashes and draws them out to look fuller. The color is perfect, very black. I don't need false eyelashes when I wear this. Also, the packaging is so cute. I absolutely love it1 .
I first had the original version, in the purple packaging, and I absolutely loved it! I decided to try this one out solely because it was gold. I love it even more than the original. It’s a little pricey for mascara in my opinion, but it’s about the same as other prestigious brands. This mascara is amazing! It makes my lashes long and voluminous.
I immediately fell in love with this mascara and the way it made my lashes look. This made them so full/long but wasn’t chunky or too thick. The mascara has a slight scent but it’s not bad at all. The reason I’m giving this product 4 stars is because even the non waterproof is nearly impossible to remove! Otherwise I love this mascara.
This is my all time favorite mascara! I used to use lights, camera, lashes until they were sold out one day and I tried this one. This mascara makes my lashes stand out and I love the big brush which helps keep the mascara from clumping. Would recommend and would purchase again
Review for: Black, Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes! Statement Mascara 5 ml / 0.16 Fl oz more...
I had used other varieties of this product before but This one is by far my favorite mascara from tarte. The only negative i have for this product was that it doesn’t offer other colors than black. I hope I’m the future they have browns or at least lighter shades of black
Okay. It’s too pricy for the consistency of the application of mascara. Some days it was smooth application and others it was extremely clumpy. I have switched to Maybelline which is a fraction of the cost and find it to be more consistent than this expensive product.
The only weird thing for me is the packaging. I’m not a fan and I don’t think it’s cute at all. Otherwise, the brush and formula aren’t that bad. They’re decent, but I pick other mascaras’ over this because it doesn’t have the lengthening affect to it.
Q & A
Ive heard so many good reviews about thks mascara but does anyone know if it leaves your eyelashes all clumpy? 😏
How many received this in a beauty box? Were you impressed?
How is this? I've only ever used the sample size so it doesn't have the brush? How's the brush?
One of my favorite youtubers, sonjdradeluxe, always seems to use this mascara and it looks amazing on her. I would love it if someone could point me in the right direction as to where I can find this product? I live in Canada if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance!
How good is tartes mascaras on a scale of 1 to 5? Is it better than drugstore mascaras? Thanks 😊💯👁️
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos