tarte™ kitten liquid eyeliner uploaded by kal R.

BY TARTE

Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Super lasting, deeply pigmented, and stays put! What more could you ask for in an eyeliner? This is my preferred black liner. Makes a nice contrast to my blue eyes. I’ve bought three so far, I’ve tried others but keep coming back to this one.
Nina B.
Toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this eyeliner but find that I have to be very careful when applying it. I find that it’s very inky and wet, leading to large amounts of the ink coming out when even pressed very lightly. This can be a good thing, as I find some liquid eyeliners too dry and difficult to apply. I would recommend this eyeliner to people who are familiar with how to use liquid eyeliner as I find it can sometimes be difficult to apply.
kal R.
tarte™ kitten liquid eyeliner it's tip is sleek, pointed and precise, it is very black and the package is beautiful with the black cat's head.