tarte™ happy girls shine brighter eye & cheek palette

WHAT IT IS
Eyeshadow and blush palette with six cool-toned shadows & a longwearing blush.

WHAT IT DOES
Take your look from day to play with this everyday eye & cheek palette with six pigmented eyeshadows & a buildable blush. The shadows include mixed mattes & microshimmers with base, crease, highlight & liner shades powered by Amazonian clay for non-chalky payoff & flake-resistant longwear. Finish your look with the perfect peach blush, & then take the purse-sized palette on the go for travel or touch-ups anywhere!

Limited-edition shades:

• date night (pale pink)
  • messy bun (champagne gold)
  • glam girl (rose gold)
  • girl code (matte chocolate brown)
  • posse (pearly pink)
  • sweetie (matte black)
  • live boldly (shimmering peach blush)

POWERED BY

• Amazonian clay: nature's most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

date night Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

messy bun Ingredients: Talc, mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, silica, zinc stearate, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), montmorillonite, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007), manganese violet (CI 77742).

glam girl Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, kaolin, silica, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), montmorillonite, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

girl code Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, talc, sorbic acid, silica, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007).

posse Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, talc, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, silica, stearic acid, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491), aluminum powder (CI 77000).

sweetie Ingredients: Talc, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

live boldly Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, talc, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, silica, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Usage: This limited-edition palette includes six eyeshadows in an array of base, crease, highlight and liner shades, a flattering buildable blush, plus a coordinating step-by-step guide for ideas and inspiration.

Does this pallet work good for girls with fair skin?
Start your review of tarte™ happy girls shine brighter eye & cheek palette!
How would you rate this product?
Louisville, KY
My favorite palette from Tarte! The clay makes it so soft and makes it last all day. I was so excited to receive this and I ordered it straight from the starter web sight. It was like Christmas all over again getting this package! It now has become a must have in my makeup routine! Go try it now!
Midland, MI
I use this palette every day! It has become an essential in my beauty bag. Everything I need in one palette. I can do my blush, eye shadow, and eye liner all using this palette. And it goes a long way and lasts all day.
Tonawanda , NY
I adore the eyeshadow shades posse, messy bun and glam girl in this palette and the live boldly blush is also perfect for my fair skin. High quality product with amazing color saturation and practically no fallout. Definitely worth the price (I paid around $30) but there are a couple of shades I still haven't touched after having this palette for over a year. To be honest, I expected not to use the black anyway so it's acceptable for my purposes. I sometimes use the messy bun as a base and then accent with shades from Cargo's Tokyo In Bloom palette.
This is the best travel palette ever! The blush is not excessively pigmented, which I love, but it is shimmery if that matters to you. Perfect combination of colors and the light shimmers can be used as a highlight in a pinch. Very pigmented shadows that blend well! The darker colors will fall out a bit so make sure you tap your brush or powder your undereye.
Beech Creek , PA
Perfect travel palette! The cheek color reminds me of NARS "Orgasm". I work lighter shades to work and I can add the dark brown for the night. Beautiful highlight shade and they have included a black you can use as an eye liner. Again great for travel!! You just need foundation and mascara to complete your makeup look.
Los Angeles , CA
I have a love/hate relationship with this palette. I had left behind shimmery blushes, but from time to time it's also a need. It's not something I would personally wear for my everyday look, but great product nonetheless.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the palette, but it's not great for me and my skin tone. I think this would be a fabulous palette for medium to dark skin tones, and I'm saying this because of the shades. The blush is very pigmented and a bit deep for me (I'm a light to medium at my most tan). The eyeshadows are great for a basic look, includes a dark brown and a black, which is great to darken up the other shades. This also has that vanilla cocoa scent, which I love. Great staying power, lasts a full day working in the lab. Just colors arent for me, but that is not Tarte's fault! I wouldnt buy again, but i would definitely recommend!
tarte™ happy girls shine brighter eye & cheek palette uploaded by Hilary W.
tarte™ happy girls shine brighter eye & cheek palette uploaded by Hilary W.
The packaging on this is super cute! I love how it comes with a little guide on where to put each color, they colors are very vibrant and have a nice smell to it somehow. The blush is absolutely stunning and I'm always reaching for it!
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
Smells like vanilla like my other tarte shadows. The blush is beautiful with some gold shimmer but it’s very sparkly and not my style. I don’t feel like there’s a good transition or crease color here. It has some darks, a base, and two lid colors. The eyeliner shade and the dark brown are almost exactly the same when on the lid and they’re both patchy. The two shimmer lid shades are kind of dull. The highlight is the star here, it’s beautiful. The packaging is also beautiful and sturdy with a good closure, but it gets dirty easily because of the mirror finish and the texture of the flowers printed on the front.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This eyeshadow palette is good tarte have some good eyeshadow palette especially if you looking for a soft makeup look to do super natural!!