BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS
A top-rated, vegan, Amazonian clay-infused lengthening mascara that treats your lashes & delivers soft volume.

WHAT IT DOES
Boosts thickness, length, & curl with a blend of antioxidants & conditioners while Amazonian clay replenishes without making lashes feel crunchy or heavy. The formula delivers soft, weightless volume while it nourishes for stronger & healthier lashes.

POWERED BY

• amazonian clay: balances, nourishes, hydrates, replenishes and repairs to promote healthy, more voluminous lashes
  • rice wax: natural wax that helps lengthen lashes
  • carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • olive esters: condition, treat & protect lashes
  • provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/ oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., propylene glycol, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, stearic acid, nbsp;candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, panthenol, aminomethyl propanediol, nbsp;ethylhexylglycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, isopropyl alcohol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Usage: Wedge the wand at the base of lashes & pull out in a zig zag motion to reach every lash.

• So I am very picky about my mascaras. What is the brush l...2 Answers
  • do anybody recommend this mascara them any other mascaras?1 Answers
tarte™ gifted™ Amazonian clay smart mascara
  • "Makes your lashes look dark and thicker, but leaves you with a very natural look" in 164 reviews
  • "This mascara is AWESOME. It lengthens, adds volume, and does NOT clump. " in 80 reviews
  • "I have long and almost black eyelashes, but I like to make them really bold. This mascara makes them really long and definitely makes them stand out. It separates my lashes, but if you're not careful, it can give a bit of the spidery look. It lasts all day and doesn't smear easily which is great. " in 35 reviews
  • "I have sensitive eyes and I have tired a lot of mascaras. This one is fantastic. It doesn't flake, it goes on smoothly (for the most part) and feels comfortable all day. Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands these days!" in 32 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite mascaras. I prefer this one over the lights, camera, lashes. The gifted provides great lengthening and voluminous lashes! It almost is a waterproof type formula as well. " in 30 reviews
Janna M.
Hawthorne , NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this mascara as a gift, which is the only reason I tried it. The packaging is a little bulky and underwhelming (which is why I wouldn’t have purchased it on my own). However I was impressed with the performance of the product. It’s nothing incredible and it smudges a bit, but after cleaning up the smudges it actually makes my lashes look great.
Lauren S.
Nashville
I know this mascara is often put to the wayside for the lights camera flashes, but I may like this one even more than that! It has such a natural defining effect on my lashes, and doesn't make them look clumpy for feel heavy and crusty. It's not for dramatic lashes, but it's wonderful for an everyday look.
Kimberly S.
Edgewater , MD
My favorite mascara! It lengthens and adds some thickness, without clumping. It also lasts all day with no fall out. I have received multiple compliments on my lashes when wearing this. I am almost finished my first tube and will be repurchasing.
Brooke P.
I absolutely love this mascara! I wore it today and it made my lashes so long and volumized. I like the wand it comes with. Kinda reminds me of the L’Oréal Voluminous Mascara wand if you are familiar. No flaking or smudging after 10 hrs of wear!
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
At first, I did not think this mascara did anything. But I came to realize that I was wrong. If you are looking for a mascara that will lengthen your lashes & provide just a bit of depth, then this is the best out of all the Tarte mascaras. Gifted keeps you looking natural but gives your lashes a lift. It is buildable & I have no problem with spidery lashes even if I use several coats of Gifted. You won't get a full lash effect with this one, so I would not use it for a night out but it's great for every day makeup or if you just want subtle lashes. I sometimes use a single layer of Gifted first to separate my lashes & then use a different mascara on top for volume.

The formula is great. It is not drying nor does it get crumbly. It also does not transfer to your eyelids in ways that other formulas do. The wear is comfortable & does not cake onto your lashes.

Tarte does really well in the mascara department. If you want a quality, every day mascara that does not have harsh ingredients, Gifted is for you. If you want a little more volume or depth, I would recommend  tarte™ tarteist ™ lash paint mascara or  tarte™ maneater voluptuous mascara
Saffron x.
Yreka
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This mascara has turned into my HOLY GRAIL, GO-TO, EVERY DAY, GIRL ARE THEM LASHES REAL OR FAKE?, Mascara. I got this with a tarte gift set from Sephora when I reached 500+ points...and honestly, I didn't think I would fall in love with any of the products in the travel size set...but the tarte set was better than my other options.

Boy, am I glad I chose it though! I thought I have loved mascaras in the past..but I didn't know what love was, or what my lashes were missing! Haha

I have long, full lashes already...and this mascara just pushes them to the next level.

⭐Volume

⭐Length

⭐Separation in all the right spots

⭐A nice lash applicator

⭐Black black

⭐Little to no fallout/flakes

Lasts all day, no need for ⭐reapplication

⭐Great for the top and bottom lashes

👎 the only negative is my tube is almost gone 😭😭

Get👏 this 👏 mascara 👏 now ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Olivia D.
Greenfield , IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Not bad results but I’m not just crazy about it, especially given the price. I will say it doesn’t clump on my lashes which is SUPER important to me. There’s nothing particularly wrong with it but I just have other mascaras I prefer.
molly p.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
The brush on this is amazing . It is thin and has great lash impact ! Easy to apply and the presentation was amazing. I love the wood on the mascara it’s such a different outlook. I hope the recommendation helps.
Cailey J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I decided to try this mascara out and honestly I love it it makes my eyelashes look super good! I already have long eyelashes naturally but this makes me look like I have false lashes on and I love it
Ashley B.
Kingsport , TN
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I love the natural ingredients and that it doesn’t damage my eyelashes with daily use. It does seem to dry out faster than some of the others I use but I love it!
Jennifer A.
I love the Amazonia Clay line but haven't tried the mascara. Will this make my lashes look clumpy? I need the length mostly.
Alexandra P.
Philadelphia, PA
Are there cheaper versions that are similar?
Alejandra Z.
Rome, GA
Does it get clumpy ?
Lauren J.
Madison, WI
How does the bamboo packaging hold up on the full size? The mini is plastic.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
What effect does it give to your lashes?