tarte™ flushed & fabulous deluxe Amazonian clay blush set

WHAT IT IS

You don’t have to be a princess to achieve a royal flush. This set of four fun-sized blushes will have you feelin’ flushed & fab-u-lous.

SET INCLUDES

4 deluxe Amazonian clay 12-hour blushes with glossy gold foil accents celebrating a beach-bound getaway

limited-edition shades:

• bikini bottoms
  • parasail
  • sunny side
  • do not disturb

POWERED BY

Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear

Concentrated mineral pigments: deliver rich, lip-soothing pigment while nourishing & softening skin

Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Ingredients: Mica, talc, zinc stearate, polymethyl methacrylate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, ethylhexyl palmitate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Usage: Use your favorite cheek brush to apply longwearing Amazonian clay 12-hour blush. There are 4 brand new limited edition shades to try. Use them on their own or mix & match for a customized flush.

These are on sale right now. I love Tarte blush but I don’t know if I should splurge. Are these mini blushes?
Start your review of tarte™ flushed & fabulous deluxe Amazonian clay blush set!
How would you rate this product?
Calgary, AB
Purchased at: Sephora
These mini blushes go a long way. You’ll be using them for quite some time before hitting pan. I suggest investing in a decent brush!
I love tarte. It's esy to use, very pigmented. I use for my chicks amd and sometimes as eyeshadow. Lasts all day long
Winnipeg, MB
It looks great. Not too saturated on your skin and has a nice flow to it. It gives a pop of colour I need!
East St Paul, MB
I am obsessed with this blush it adds the perfect amount of rosy to my cheeks. Perfect matte finish!