tarte™ flushed & fabulous deluxe Amazonian clay blush set

WHAT IT IS

You don’t have to be a princess to achieve a royal flush. This set of four fun-sized blushes will have you feelin’ flushed & fab-u-lous.

SET INCLUDES

4 deluxe Amazonian clay 12-hour blushes with glossy gold foil accents celebrating a beach-bound getaway

limited-edition shades:

• bikini bottoms
  • parasail
  • sunny side
  • do not disturb

POWERED BY

Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear

Concentrated mineral pigments: deliver rich, lip-soothing pigment while nourishing & softening skin

Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Ingredients: Mica, talc, zinc stearate, polymethyl methacrylate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, ethylhexyl palmitate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Usage: Use your favorite cheek brush to apply longwearing Amazonian clay 12-hour blush. There are 4 brand new limited edition shades to try. Use them on their own or mix & match for a customized flush.

These are on sale right now. I love Tarte blush but I don’t know if I should splurge. Are these mini blushes?
Start your review of tarte™ flushed & fabulous deluxe Amazonian clay blush set!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Sephora
Super pretty colors and great pigment! Love these blushes! Would recommend to my friends!
Dallas , TX
tarte™ flushed & fabulous deluxe Amazonian clay blush set uploaded by Jennifer F.
Love this brush Amazonian Clay collection is great over all one of my all time favorite
kitchener , ON
The pigment is great and so are the colours. I like changing my blush depending on the rest of my makeup so this helps me out a lot. They also feel very creamy and blend out fairly well.
Hamilton, ON
Cannot day enough good things about the Amazonian clay blushers. Great colour, long lasting and all super flattering for various skin shades. Will repurchase this again!
Wilmington
Omg i love this blush. It has so good shade and very good durable. I love this blush more than any. I use this on every day look. I like when i use it like i have some sunburn on my nose and chicks so it's so natural collor.
Prestonpans , East Lothian
1,163 reviews
tarte™ flushed & fabulous deluxe Amazonian clay blush set uploaded by Claire W.
tarte™ flushed & fabulous deluxe Amazonian clay blush set uploaded by Claire W.
I absolutely love these little blushes from Tarte. Great little packaging. All four are different shades. Only one of them has tiny particles of glitter but hardly visible. I would say these would suit lighter skin tones. Very easy to apply. Definitely will be buying again. I love all the individual designs on the packaging too. Very reasonably priced too. tarte™ flushed & fabulous deluxe Amazonian clay blush set
Mississauga , ON
Absolutely love all the tarte blushes they work greta on the skin as I mentioned in another review they are smooth on skin and not harshly pigmented which is great. I use it for everyday use as it looks so natural. If you love blush you will love this product.
El tono paaaarty es el ideal para pieles blancas y trigueñas, te da un toque soft, delicado y muy natural a las mejillas, yo tengo el deluxe size y trae muchisima cantidad, lo amo
I received this product as a gift and so glad that I did. The colour I thought would not appeal to my skin tone but I was beyond impressed. Also a little of this product goes a long way.
umm slal
Easy to use ✅ Easy to blend ✅ Use on cheeks ✅ It’s so pigmented ✅ It’s colors so beautiful✅ Packaging it's so cute and elegant ✅ Suitable for ever day or wedding I like it ❤️ I love it ❤️ I advise all girls to try it ❤️✅ I bought this blush the next time ❤️ #tarte #makeup #blush #brand #girls