BY TARTE

Weightless, talc-free makeup setting & baking powder with tiny, light-reflecting particles that blur out pores & lines

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae & marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles while smoothing & softening skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Vanilla extract: natural fragrance with rich antioxidant & anti-aging properties

Product performance: This silky, vegan powder sets & protects without flaking, creasing or caking. The loose, vanilla-tinted formula blends invisibly to absorb shine & set your makeup to a matte finish. It also has magic micronized filtered particles that diffuse light to give you healthy, more luminous dimension, making it the perfect setting powder to prevent flashback in photos. It’s hypoallergenic & infused with antioxidant algae & marine ingredients to protect & balance skin while it blurs imperfections. You can also use this multi-tasker to bake your concealer, brighten up dark circles or filter out pores & fine lines.

Ingredients: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, silica, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Maddison V.
I have very dry skin on my face so I’ve always had a problem with setting powders but know they are essential to getting that airbrushed look! I had a beauty consultant from Sephora tell me about this setting powder and said it was great for sky skin, but it was a complete flop for me. I love tartes products but not this one. I applied this on my face using a beauty blender and even a brush sometimes and it caked on to every dry patch on my skin. It made my skin look flaky and made my makeup look cheap, and like I didn’t know what I was doing. The product smells great but with my dry skin it just made it worse and it made it so easy to see if someone was in front of me. I would not recommend this if you have very dry skin like I do, you’ll see every patch and every line. I ended up taking it back to Sephora and Trying a different setting powder.
Nickie t.
Stuart, FL
UH-MAZING. I use this over a foundation I love and it sets my make up for the whole day. It takes away that shine I don't like and gives me a perfect matte finish that lasts all day. I never realized what a difference quality setting powder makes. Wouldn't recommend for anyone with really dry or flakey skin. Any one with oily, combination, or shiny skin will love this.
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
I love this setting powder! I have been using this for a couple of months now and I am in love. I can leave it on the whole time I am doing my eyeshadow and it does not leave my face caked. It also last all day compared to the other setting powders out there. It is a little pricey (33.00$) but it is defiantly worth it.tarte™ filtered light setting powder
Emily S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a decent setting powder. It does its job and there is no flashback. I do have to be careful when applying because it can make my foundation cake up. The packaging isn’t the greatest either. It makes it difficult to get any product out. It does smell amazing! Like chocolate and vanilla.
Jocelyn T.
Sault S Marie, MI
I have a love hate relationship with this powder... It sets my foundation on my oily skin, but it definitely gives some flashback in photos, and pales my foundation slightly. In person, my skin looks great, but not so great in pictures. It did last all day at work though, but if I were going out and going to be in photos, I wouldn’t use this.
Andrea D.
First off, this smells amazing, like Easter grass! I’ve had trouble with most translucent powders because they usually have a slight pink or grey tint to them. This one is more yellow (but still translucent, if that makes sense). It works great on my strong yellow undertone skin. It noticeably helps control my oily skin and helps the staying power of my foundation. It’s SUPER fine so you don’t have to use much either. Like all powder products though, it would be better if the packaging had a sifter cover. Otherwise, great product!
April H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I just bought this product and love it so far! It’s very light and airy. It doesn’t become cakey or wash you out. It made my skin feel softer and more hydrated. It does have a light scent but nothing too crazy. The packaging size is perfect for travel. The only reason why I’m giving it 4 Stars is because my lid doesn’t close all the way and I feel like it can come off if tossed around too much. Otherwise it’s a great product!
Olivia J.
This is my favorite setting powder! It applies nice and smoothly and the flashback is minimal! The quality is absolutely amazing. The smell isn’t bad what so ever and the price is amazing! I would recommend this to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Megan H.
Scottsdale
I absolutely love this product! At first I had applied it with a powder blush and didn't like the coverage. After I started applying with a makeup sponge I found the coverage I wanted. I have very oily skin with occasional acne and this product kept my face from being oily for around 8 hours which is a long time for me! It doesn't clog my pores and has an amazing vanilla scent. I tried a different product after this and wasn't pleased, so I will be purchasing this product again! I use this everyday and this product lasted me about 6 months.
devin s.
Reading, MA
good amount of product, not too pricey compared to other powders and gets the job done, quick and easy to apply and leaves a nice matte finish and the flashback isn’t harsh which is always a plus, overall it’s a good powder.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
How good is this on oily skin?
Darby S.
Is this powder hydrating ?
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
Does this powder really make it look like your pores are blurred?
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
Is there flashback?
Maddie L.
Palmer, TX
Is this better than the Laura Mercier translucent power??

Amazon