BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

A pigment-packed highlighting & contouring set & a longwearing, quick-drying liquid lipstick to look radiant, sculpted & chic no matter where life takes you.

WHAT IT DOES
Creates a chiseled, luminous complexion with cool undertones for the most realistic & natural look & adds a pop of flattering color to lips. The palette is loaded with Amazonian clay to make pigment last even longer while keeping your skin balanced.

Set includes:

• tarteist™ PRO glow to go highlight & contour palette
    • 3 shades: gleam (pearl highlight), burst (shimmering sand highlight) & chisel (matte contour)
  • tarteist™ quick dry lip paint in rosé (rosy nude)

POWERED BY

• mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin
  • vanilla extract: a natural fragrance with rich antioxidant and anti-aging properties
  • coconut: delivers intense moisture and is known for its antibacterial and conditioning properties
  • vitamin E: a natural preservative that also works as an emollient and antioxidant

tarteist™ PRO glow to go highlight & contour palette

gleam Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, poloxamer 338, silica, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

burst Ingredients: Mica, zinc stearate, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, talc, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, poloxamer 338, silica, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

chisel Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, dimethicone, oryza sativa (rice) extract, zinc stearate, water/aqua/eau, sodium dehydroacetate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, kaolin, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint in rose Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, nylon-12, propylene carbonate, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, ascorbyl palmitate, mica, phenoxyethanol, polybutene, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, silica, silica silylate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethyl citrate, VP/hexadecene copolymer. (+ /-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), red 6 (CI 15850), red 33 lake (CI 17200), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 lake (CI 45410), yellow 6 lake (15985) red 27 lake (CI 45410), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Usage:

• tarteist™ PRO glow to go highlight & contour palette: Use your favorite cheek brush to highlight and contour for an on-the-go glow.
  • tarteist™ quick dry lip paint in rosé (rosy nude):
    • Use a lip scrub to prep & condition lips prior to each application.
    • Use the lip paint’s precision wand to trace on longwearing matte color. First, use the tip to contour lips by tracing along the upper & lower lip line. Then, shade inside the lip line using the applicator surface.
    • The quick dry formula will set in seconds & adhere to lips all day.

Amanda W.
York, SC
My absolute favorite pallet of all time I just hit pan on it and now I can’t find it anywhere. Smells amazing and looks good on my fair skin, it is a good color match and you can wear with natural or glam makeup
Lizzbeth R.
Porter, TX
I am so grateful I got the chance to buy this product because it is amazing. I usually would never go for liquid lipsticks or lip glosses but this is amazing and the nice color goes on well with every skin tone. And as for the palette it’s super simple but it’s great. It has a white highlighter as well for a sun kissed one and then a contour shade. It’s so very pigmented and pretty. The palette itself is usually $23 and the lip product is around $20 but I got these both for $25 at Sephora and I would definitely buy it again.  tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow To Go Highlight & Contour Palette
JoAnn B.
FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER OF ALL TIME!
I got got this as a birthday gift and never stopped using it. It daily affordable, long lasting and have repurchased every time I’m out! They also smell really good. I love the size I can toss it in my purse and have it in the go!
Steffano C.
I was so grateful to try this out when my friend let me use her makeup. It has a perfect pigment, it works best on neutral toned skin. It is so pretty and I am definitely going to purchase this myself.
majdou L.
one of my favorit brand so far, there aren't too many brands that satisfy me, they make my skin dries!!. i never tasted this one i love the brand and the campany.By theway, My name is majda from Morocco, if you allow me to review this one I would be grateful to you, i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them on Facebook and Instagram for the purpose of encouraging people to buy it.