tarte™ creaseless concealer

WHAT IT IS

Vegan, full-coverage & creamy undereye concealer from America’s #1 concealer brand – now with 30 shades & a new applicator to make application totally foolproof.

WHAT IT DOES

• Completely covers dark circles, hyperpigmentation & redness
  • Waterproof formula doesn’t crease or sit in fine lines
  • #Flowerpowered by vitamin C-rich maracuja for firmer, brighter & smoother-looking skin

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cetyl alcohol, VP/hexadecene copolymer, silica dimethyl silylate, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ascorbyl palmitate, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Usage:

• Use less than you think you need – a little goes a long way! For best results, pair with our creaseless concealer brush
  • For dark circles: apply one swipe of concealer to the inner half of the undereye area, focusing on where the darkness is, then blend outward
  • For redness: Apply directly to any red or discolored areas, then blend outward

Is this too drying? I don’t like when concealer gets crusty and I worry this one may be?
Que piensas de este Concealer tarte™ creaseless concealer ? [product:tarte™-creaseless-concealer] [product:tarte™-creaseless-concealer] Arch Enemy, Rise Of The Tyrant, Full Page Promotional Ad
I have dry under eyes. What can I mix with this concealer to make it work?
Start your review of tarte™ creaseless concealer!
Product Highlights
...not only didn’t burn but was such an upgrade from what I was using. It’s full coverage so a little goes a long way and it looks absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to people especially I you have an allergy like myself!in reviews
pahnucee T.
Ramsey
tarte™ creaseless concealer uploaded by pahnucee T.
Review for: 33N Medium
LOVE IT! It’s nice and creamy and a little bit thick but overall I love it! I got the mini version and it has lasted me a long time. Just a little bit of it and it covers SUPER WELL and it’s so full coverage! It’s a bit pricy but overall I recommend.
Christine H.
Brockton, MA
tarte™ creaseless concealer uploaded by Christine H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 13N Fair-Light Neutral
This is a very hydrating, very thick concealer, and it has full coverage. It reminds me a lot of the it cosmetics bye bye under eye concealer and the Laura mercier flawless fusion concealer. I don't think people with more oiler skin will like it. I like to wear it in the winter when my skin is more dry than usually. Because it is so full coverage and so thick you don't need a lot so 1 tube will last a long time. I got the mini and it's lasted me 6 months now.
Gwen R.
Tabernacle, NJ
tarte™ creaseless concealer uploaded by Gwen R.
Review for: 10N Fair
I wasnt as impressed by this as I am with shape tape, but it still has its uses. Unfortunately I got a shade too light and I can only use it to brighten my under eyes. It works well for this and doesn't settle into fine line. Im 39 and I have drier skin, so the lines have started appearing and im happy to report this doesnt make them worse. I still enjoy the consistency of shape tape a little more.
courtney T.
Reader, WV
tarte™ creaseless concealer uploaded by courtney T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 10N Fair
I love this conceler, I was always and still am a shape tape lover, but wanted to give this a try since I do struggle with creasing under my eyes! I wore this out and about doing my shopping and what not and by the end of the day it still looked like I had just put it on! I am so super happy with the results, The formula it very tacky feeling, which I dont mind because I put my conceler on first, but if you dont like tacky products you might nkt want to go with rhis one! I got the 10n fair but prob should have gotten the next darker one because it's a little light for me epically with summer right around the corner, but it's perfect for the winter months!! It wants super expensive either!
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
tarte™ creaseless concealer uploaded by Rachael S.
Review for: 25H Light-Medium
Where do I start? Absolutely beautiful concealer💖.. Medium coverage that is bulidable to full. Coverage is long-lasting, it does not crease in the list. It does not seperate or cake on the skin at all. Totally passed the wear test and lasted all day! I was so excited to get this in the mail and it did not disappoint. Loved this💖😍😊💖😍
Ingrid R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
tarte™ creaseless concealer uploaded by Ingrid R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 13N Fair-Light Neutral
Great coverage as you can see in the picture. My friend has dark under eye circles. I used orange color corrector and then put this concealer on top. It did cover well put it moved, so set it with a powder. I did notice it cakes a bit.
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
tarte™ creaseless concealer uploaded by Rhonda D.
Review for: 25H Light-Medium
This is a very good concealer. I think it has very good coverage. The only negative is it seems to dry quickly. That makes it difficult to blend. I do think it is a very good product. I have been trying mixing it with #tarte creaseless concealer. This seems to work well. #influenster #voxbox #tarte TARTE Shape Tape Contour Concealer Light Medium Beige 27B - Full Size
Alyssa S.
tarte™ creaseless concealer uploaded by Alyssa S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 10B Fair Beige
I love this concealer so much ! it hides imperfections and it looks amazing on! i definitely recommend.
Sarah A.
Delmar, MD
tarte™ creaseless concealer uploaded by Sarah A.
This does a great job with covering my melasma. The colors match really well, Tarte does a great job with color guides/matching. However, I feel like it looks a little cakey and not as smooth as other products especially when a powder or bronzer is layered over it.
Larysa B.
Santa Clara, CA
tarte™ creaseless concealer uploaded by Larysa B.
Review for: 25N Light-Medium Neutral
good concealer for 4+. well masks dark circles under the eyes. moisturizing and slightly sticky. for many, this is a minus, but I like it, because it can be powdered and everything will look very good 👌🏼 while there will not be such dryness under the eyes as from matte concealers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Flor A.
Kilarney dr
il y a 3 mois
Enelyn R. il y a 2 mois
No me gustó. Es bien pegajoso.
Lisa K.
Virginia Bch, VA
il y a 6 mois
Khloe K. il y a 6 mois
Yes! I love it. A little bit goes a long way, but it blends out like a dream.
Wendy M.
Moxee, WA
il y a 9 mois
Miriam A. il y a 9 mois
I actually really like this product♥️. I have skin that is prone to acne, so I have to be careful with the products that I use, but this product from tarte is freaking perfect for me! The consistency is a little bit sticky at first, but is because you really need just a tiny bit of product, once you put your setting powder on it, you are good to go 😉