BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS
Color-correct, conceal, highlight & brighten with these six universal cream shades.

WHAT IT DOES
Play with pigment with this portable color-correcting palette. It conceals, contours, highlights & brightens as it color-corrects for all skin tones. The six creamy shades address common concerns like redness, acne, dark circles, & hyperpigmentation, while infusing powerful anti-aging ingredients like hyaluronic acid, coconut, & antioxidant vitamins A & E to replenish skin from the inside out. The cream formula activates with your natural body heat - it melts into skin without clogging pores as it fades & softens the look of surface imperfections such as fine lines.

POWERED BY

• sodium hyaluronate: retains moisture for optimal hydration and a refreshed appearance
  • vitamin E: antioxidants that retain moisture and help protect against free radical damage
  • shea butter: natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration
  • caffeine: helps improve microcirculation and reduce the appearance of puffiness
  • coconut: delivers intense moisture and is known for its antibacterial and conditioning properties
  • cucumber: known for its calming and soothing properties
  • lavender: soothes and tones skin

champagne Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, alumina, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, silica, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, polyethylene, silica dimethyl silylate, tribehenin, calcium aluminum borosilicate, acetylated glycol stearate, phenoxyethanol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, ascorbyl palmitate, caffeine, caprylyl glycol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, water/aqua/eau, tin oxide, hexylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, tocopherol, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, arnica montana flower extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tilia cordata flower extract, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

yelllow Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, isoeicosane, octyldodecanol, ozokerite, silica, mica, cera alba/beeswax/cire d rsquo;abeille, ceresin, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, magnesium carbonate, acetylated glycol stearate, caprylyl glycol, tocopherol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopheryl acetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

peach Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, isoeicosane, octyldodecanol, ozokerite, silica, cera alba/beeswax/cire d rsquo;abeille, ceresin, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, magnesium carbonate, mica, acetylated glycol stearate, caprylyl glycol, tocopherol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopheryl acetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

green Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, isoeicosane, octyldodecanol, ozokerite, silica, cera alba/beeswax/cire d rsquo;abeille, ceresin, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, magnesium carbonate, mica, acetylated glycol stearate, caprylyl glycol, tocopherol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopheryl acetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), iron oxides (CI 77492).

highlight Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, mica, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, silica, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, polyethylene, silica dimethyl silylate, tribehenin, acetylated glycol stearate, phenoxyethanol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, ascorbyl palmitate, caffeine, caprylyl glycol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, water/aqua/eau, hexylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, tocopherol, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, arnica montana flower extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tilia cordata flower extract, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

contour Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, mica, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, silica, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, polyethylene, silica dimethyl silylate, tribehenin, acetylated glycol stearate, phenoxyethanol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, triethoxycaprylylsilane, ascorbyl palmitate, caffeine, caprylyl glycol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, water/aqua/eau, hexylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, tocopherol, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, arnica montana flower extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tilia cordata flower extract, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Usage: This easy-to-use palette includes six versatile, color-correcting shades and a coordinating visual guide. Use a buffing brush to blend the correcting shades together and then cover with your favorite foundation as needed.

Irene A.
Simi Valley, California
I gave this palette to my sister in-law. I did not care for this product at all. And for the price I was very disappointed. tarte™ color your world color-correcting palette There are some tarte products I love to use and this is not one
Kellie S.
Odenton, MD
The Tarte palette is hands down my go to! I wear it every time I put makeup on and it never disappoints. I’m very sensitive to makeup scents and this smells great and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. Also has great color payoff!
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
This color correcting palette is literally a lifesaver. I have the worst dark circles under my eyes and this really does help to hide that. It is also super helpful if you have dark spots, it does a good job covering that up as well. So sad this is only limited edition :(
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I thought that this pallet was filled with fun colors, I think the problem I had was they didn’t really go with my skin tone and eye color. I am Italian with olive skin and hazel eyes. I look a lot better with more earthy tone colors and these were a little bit too light and pastel for me. Tarte is a great product I think I just had trouble with this color scheme.
patricia r.
Mc Gregor, TX
I love tarte makeup it's extremely amazing it's a bit expensive but it's well worth my money I have the tarte swamp queen can't wait to use it beautiful neutral colors omg
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
I love this color correcting pallet and I’m so happy I got my hands on it when I did. It tackles all the concerns including redness and dark spots. I highly recommend and I would purchase over and over again.
Lynnette S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love all tarte products. To me they are one of the best brands on the market. They are a good price for a great product and came highly recommended by a friend who is a makeup artist
Pamela M.
Chicago , IL
It’s not amazing. But it isn’t bad. I’ve only really used the green one when I have redness on my face, it worked well but nothing to write home about. Although I don’t use color correctors often, and this is the only one I own, I got it for 50% off when it was on sale and to me that was worth it, but I would never pay the full price for it.
Ashley D.
Youngstown, OH
A little too creamy for my liking. The formula stays almost oily on your face and kept my foundation from staying in the places it was blended into the color corrector.
Kassandra C.
Tucson
I love how it has all the different colours, for all kinds of different needs. My favorite out of this palette is the green because it covers how red my face is, especially when I have pimples. I like how I can also use it to favour my contouring. It is simply just that good