MakeupLip MakeupLipsticktarte
tarte color splash seaglass lipstick

tarte™ color splash seaglass lipstick

You know when the sun hits the ocean juuuust right & it looks like it’s sparkling? Well here it is, but for your lips! This ultra-creamy & pigmented lipstick has a sparkling glitter finish to take your lips from basic to magical in seconds.

How To Use:

Use the tapered tip to define and contour lips. For the perfect shape, start in the middle of lips and smooth out towards the corners. Apply to bare lips or over other lipsticks to instantly transform them.

gettin' rays Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, polyisobutene, polyethylene, bis- behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl dimer dilinoleyl dimer dilinoleate, VP/eicosene copolymer, mica, candelilla cera/ euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/ cire de candelilla, hydrogenated microcrystalline wax, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tribehenin, algae extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia taitensis flower extract, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, sodium magnesium silver phosphate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891). CE111LS000751

sunset cruise & open bar Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, polyisobutene, polyethylene, mica, bis- behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl dimer dilinoleyl dimer dilinoleate, VP/eicosene copolymer, candelilla cera/ euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/ cire de candelilla, hydrogenated microcrystalline wax, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tribehenin, algae extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia taitensis flower extract, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, sodium magnesium silver phosphate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 6 (CI 15850), red 27 lake (CI 45410), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140). CE110LS000761

Does it actually leave the sparkle?
Is this long lasting formula?
Does it come out shimmery in your lips ?
Start your review of tarte™ color splash seaglass lipstick!
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
tarte™ color splash seaglass lipstick uploaded by Presley O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this lipstick in “rum punch” and “sunkissed” mixed together! They give a perfect spring / summer lip! They are very hydrating, maybe not super “long lasting” but common for hydrating products! Get many compliments when I wear
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
tarte™ color splash seaglass lipstick uploaded by Christine B.
Review for: Sunset Cruise (Champagne Shimmer)
tarte™ color splash seaglass lipstick I LOVE this lipstick! It doesn't have any added fragrance so it doesn't smell or taste weird. It's hydrating but not goopy and doesn't disappear off your lips. The color is still super long-lasting (didn't need to reapply after lunch or dinner but I did anyway for some added moisture) and it works perfectly for me. I purchased the sunset cruise shade which is a shimmery goldish brown color which looks really really pretty especially on tan skin in the summer… I still wear it in the winter because it is that pretty! I love the bright blue tube that it’s in packaging is wonderful nice and sturdy two that you will never lose in your purse due to its baby blue color. This is from the high-performance naturals rain forest of the sea collection and it is cruelty free! One one of my favorite shades at the moment! Definitely be buying this again along with a few other colors in the same variety! Highly recommend
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This 💄lipstick💄is definitely one of my favorites!!! It is SO PRETTY!! 😍 This lippie goes on sooo smooth and the shimmer and shine are on a whole other level...tarte™ color splash seaglass lipstick has THE cutest shades too! The shimmer ones are my favorite! There’s one that will suit almost every skin tone. It also is moisturizing and sits nicely on the lips!! The packaging is super cute too! I can always pick out this lipstick no matter where it is because of the light blue color! I’ll definitely repurchase this when it runs out...the price point is great for this and always keep your eye out for tarte’s sales!! 12/10 recommend 💗💙💗
Christa D.
Lexington , KY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love there 💄 . It goes great smooth and creamy. Its last longer then Most brands I have used.It also doesn't smear . I highly recommend this product
Julie M.
Madison, WI
tarte™ color splash seaglass lipstick uploaded by Julie M.
tarte™ color splash seaglass lipstick uploaded by Julie M.
Review for: Sunset Cruise (Champagne Shimmer)
To be honest I don’t like the shade for this one. In my case is kind a difficult to know where or when to wear it.
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Open Bar (Strawberry Shimmer)
I love this formula, it applies so smoothly and doesn’t leave your lips super dry and cracked like. It’s also very easy to use and doesn’t really go outside the lines. The shimmer also adds a nice glisten perfect for summer.
Kylie P.
Knob Noster, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Open Bar (Strawberry Shimmer)
This is a gorgeous color and applies so smoothly to the lips and isn’t too much. It’s a good everyday color to me and is sort of long lasting like any lipstick would be. I’m still obsessed with the color
Liz C.
houston
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sunset Cruise (Champagne Shimmer)
Hi girls so today I want to recommend this beautiful lipstick this is a champagne color with glitter it is easy to apply I did meet the expectations I try it on and I liked it I hope y’all try the lipstick
Madison B.
Edmonds, WA
Review for: Gettin' Rays (Bronze Shimmer)
This lipstick is so shimmery and beautiful! It looks like highlighter for your lips. Super fun lipstick for the summer when you are all tan and shimmery. You might need to layer it a couple times since it is only shimmer lipstick and it's $20 each. Otherwise pretty amazing lipstick from tarte 💋
Meg H.
Brockton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a pretty lipstick color (I got it in color Surfer girl). It has a rich hydrating formula that makes the lips feel moist after applying and doesn’t dry them out. I would definitely buy this product again.