tarte™ color-correcting brush uploaded by Sammy M.tarte™ color-correcting brush uploaded by Sammy M.tarte™ color-correcting brush uploaded by Wendy G.

BY TARTE

A 2-in-1 complexion tool to balance and correct discolorations while brightening skin.

Product performance: Everyday tartelettes™ can master the professional technique of color-correction with this easy-to-use complexion tool. The 2-in-1 brush is made with soft, cruelty free bristles and works across a variety of cream concealer and corrector formulas. Ideal for applying the Rainforest of the Sea™ wipeout color-correcting palette, the precision tapered tip helps target and cover acne, redness, dark circles and other imperfections or you can dot onto areas you want to strobe and brighten, such as the top of cheeks or under the eyes. The opposite, fluffy brush softens and blends over harsh lines and features an ergonomically angled tip to apply bronzing and highlighting shades all over the contours of the face.

Made in China.

Mara 💋.
Me encanta esta brocha, la he usado todo el tiempo para ayudarme a corregir las marcas en mi rostro que necesitan ser corregidas . La recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, la puedes usar también para que te ayude a aplicar el concealer o el polvo sellador luego del corrector de ojeras . tarte Cosmetics
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Kelly M.
Love this palette it has all the color correcting colors i need on a daily basis. The price range is amazing and affordable. It’s compact and lasts months. Blends like a dream as well. I’ve never had a tarte product i didn’t love
Mary Y.
Freeland, MI
Love love love love!!!! Only brush I use for this stuff!! It works great and produces a very smooth application and wouldn’t go to another brush again!!! Great brand. Great product. High recommend this brush to someone looking for a new one.
Morgan L.
Clarksville, TN
Tarte brushes is amazing they aren’t cheap they are long lasting brushes I bought some a year ago and mine are still like brand new if you get these you would love them just as much as me they are so soft I would recommend!
Madelynn B.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion. Covers my blemishes well.
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
Love this brush. Soft, easily cleansed, and put together well. No stray hairs or streaks. Blends beautifully. I use this brush to apply setting powder under my eyes and the shape is perfect. Amazing brush.
Brianna E.
This brush is a well blending and soft brush. The Brush does not fall apart like other brushes I have come across. It is on the lower end if you are going to use it as an eyeshadow brush but other wise I am in love!
Michelle M.
Temecula , CA
I absolutely love this brush! Definitely a product worth buying! It’s perfect to carry with you whether you are traveling or just to a friends house and it is so easy to use! Can’t go wrong buying this brush
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love LOVE THIS BRUSH. My dog recently decided to EAT mine so I definitely need another one! Helps applying color correcting products like a dream. Highly recommend. Looks super cute. Pretty affordable aswell!
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this brush work better than sponges for concealer ?
brittney d.
Does this brush blend out concealers better than a beauty blender?
aurora a.