tarte™ clay stick foundation

Have you fed your skin lately? Our 12-hour, creamy matte clay stick feeds your appetite for weightless, natural coverage & good-for-you nutrients. #feedyourflawless

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals while brightening skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: A buildable, powder-to-liquid formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks & feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders then burst with your body heat to keep you shine & cake-free. The vegan formula features antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay, a total skin-balancing powerhouse that hydrates or mattifies depending on your skin type. The guilt-free blend also means there are no harsh chemicals like talc, gluten, sulfates, or parabens in your buildable, creamy coverage. Use on-the-go, as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight & contour – just swipe, blend & #slaywithclay.

All Shades Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, acrylates crosspolymer, silica, mica, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, propylene glycol laurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, kaolin, paraffin, propylene carbonate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Is this easy to use and blends well?
What is the best way to apply this foundation so it doesn’t look so thick?
I have “normal skin” with a lot of freckles, will this cover/mask my freckles or let them show through?
Start your review of tarte™ clay stick foundation!
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
tarte™ clay stick foundation uploaded by Rachael S.
Review for: Medium Neutral (Medium Skin With Neutral Undertones)
Stick foundations are my go to when I am in a hurry so of course I want the best I can find😊 This one is excellent. Tarte's whole Amazonian clay line is amazing and I highly recommend it. Beautiful medium coverage that is buildable with a natural finish. This will wear all day and is worth every penny!!! Love this product💖😊💖😊😍
Angelica C.
Las Cruces, NM
tarte™ clay stick foundation uploaded by Angelica C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Medium Sand (Medium Skin With Yellow Undertones)
This foundation shade is my exact shade. I have trouble finding my perfect foundation shade. This foundation looks beautiful on the skin. It blends beautifully, and looks like my skin but better. It provides a medium coverage. I would have to say that this foundation is ideal for those who have dry skin. It looks dewy, and it’s just overall a great foundation stick.
Angela L.
Phoenix, AZ
tarte™ clay stick foundation uploaded by Angela L.
Review for: Light Beige (Light Skin With Pink Undertones)
My go to foundation. Great coverage that's buildable and lasts all day. Minus one star because it can get cakey without the right primer. I love how easy it is to apply on busy mornings.
Sophia S.
Philadelphia, PA
tarte™ clay stick foundation uploaded by Sophia S.
tarte™ clay stick foundation uploaded by Sophia S.
Review for: Tan-Deep Honey (Tan To Deep Skin With Peach Undertones)
I attached photos of my face progression from foundation + contour, then full face :) Holy cow this product goes on so smooth! I got tan deep honey to use as contour and it gives me a perfect soft bronzed look. It blends so well and I wish I got one to match my skin tone as well. Would definitely recommend the formula and I love tarte for being a clean brand!
Stacey I.
Fresno
tarte™ clay stick foundation uploaded by Stacey I.
Perfect for any skin I love it and the coverage to I use this a lot and I wouldn’t change do anything more about it I recommend this and i have normal skin and I’m like a honey color I would buy it again :)
Hina Z.
Spring Valley, NY
tarte™ clay stick foundation uploaded by Hina Z.
tarte™ clay stick foundation uploaded by Hina Z.
Perfect Match beautiful shade range last long product.my first choice in stick foundation. My skin tone medium sand and it’s 100% match . Full coverage foundation light weight.
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
tarte™ clay stick foundation uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Holy moly am I surprised with this foundation!! It’s so light on my face, but super good coverage! It was easy to blend and felt hydrating. Definitely going to buy again!!
Abby B.
Atascadero
Worked like every other foundation, i really enjoyed the consistancy and product coverage. Sadly i would not purchase this again due to a higher liking of other products.
Kylie C.
I'm on the fence about this product. It seems a bit too cakey for a foundation and definitely doesn't perform as well as their liquid foundation. It did a good job of blurring my pores but at the cost of being too thick and cakey. I don't think I'm a fan.
Briana H.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Medium Sand (Medium Skin With Yellow Undertones)
First off I am super impressed at how well this blends out and how creamy it is. It is so breathable and natural looking. Feels and looks wonderful on my skin. Very long lasting and not heavy on the skin.

163 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...