BY TARTE

Iconic budgeproof gel eyeliner that can double as a creamy eyeshadow

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Slaywithclay with this collection of creamy stay-put shadow liners. With classic liner shades, the cream-gel formula creates a crisp line, artistic cateye or you can blend it out to creaseless, opaque eyeshadow. Amazonian clay & mineral pigments deliver even, longwearing payoff without the icky, bad stuff & you can use the waterproof, smudeproof formula to highlight & define the inner rim.

Black and Brown Ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, isododecane, polybutene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, ozokerite, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, silica, kaolin, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol.  (+/-):  Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492).

Bronze Ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, isododecane, polybutene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecane copolymer, mica, ozokerite,  candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, silica, kaolin, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Blackened Plum Ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, isododecane, polybutene, mica,  trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, ozokerite, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, silica, kaolin, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

• Is this really waterproof??2 Answers
  • These look like they'd be really great. Do you recommend?2 Answers
  • Can someone tell me if this is the only colors they have ...2 Answers
tarte™ clay pot waterproof shadow liner
  • "I am not the biggest fan of gel liners, I have only a couple that are any good in my opinon. but these ones by tarte are ahmazinggggg. and the fact that they come in fun colors make them even better. they are smooth and very pigmented. slide on the lid nicely. if you need a nice pop of color or just your plain black these are defiently worth the splurge." in 25 reviews
  • "I love this clay pot!!! I have been searching for years for the perfect cobalt eyeliner and this is it! Definitely an HG. I love the beautiful, vibrant cobalt color and it is truly waterproof and smudge proof. I have very oily eyelids and it did not budge! One of my favorite eyeliners hands down! I will be doing a review on this soon, so stay tuned!" in 10 reviews
  • "Saw this and had to grab it right away. Limited edition, the colour is beautiful. This liner glides on really easily and effortlessly. Makes it easy for anyone to do a winged liner. It will stay put all day and comes off easily when removing with makeup remover. " in 9 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is great and the color is beautiful. It's super creamy and blends really well for the first minute or 2 but once it dries it won't go anywhere. I accidentally slept with it on and when I woke up it was still perfect. It also stays in the waterline really well. This product is a must have " in 8 reviews
Sophia C.
Salem
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
Just got this a couple of weeks ago and it’s is soooo pretty! I have the rose gold liner and the shimmer sparkle is to die for. It’s easy to apply and complements well with other shade and eyeshadow. Would highly recommend this gel liner!!
Sarah F.
Loveland, CO
This is my favorite liner EVER! I use the dark brown shade with a tapered liner brush. The soft clay in contact with the brush makes it incredibly easy to draw an awesome cat eye that still has the noticeable clean lines you would get from a liquid liner. The application is just easier. And it lasts forever without cracking or getting too hard to use. I would prefer this over liquid or pencil eyeliner any day.
Sami S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have this in the rose gold shade and it's beautiful! The formula is so nice, it doesn't budge and I like the fine texture of the glitter. It adds a very nice sparkle to my eyes.
Cez I.
Edinburgh
These products were not hugely pigmented and were quite difficult to apply. I was hoping for a bigger colour pay off and better formula.
Sydney T.
Jonesboro
Purchased at: ULTA
i have this in the rose gold & i love it!! a lot of product is in the pot, so the price is not as steep as it seems. this stays on like no other eyeliner, it takes a wash cloth to efficiently remove it all. beautiful color and pigmentation.
Nicole P.
Washington, DC
Review for: Other more...
This is a review for the limited edition rose gold shade of this liner which seems to be a different formula than all the rest of the shades. It is a glittery pink shade, so it doesn’t make a lot of sense to use it as an eyeliner. I picked it up to use all over my lid for a glittery look. It was truly the worst product I have ever tried from tarte! It separated all over my eyes, had almost no color payoff, and was difficult to blend. It settled into the dry patches on my eyes. It ruined my makeup that day. I’m not sure if I got a bad one or if that’s just the formula for the shade, but I was disappointed. If you want a rose gold eyeliner, I would try L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Voluminous Lash Paradise Liquid Eyeliner, Rose Gold, 0.05 Fluid Ounce instead. I haven’t been able to find a pink glittery cream shadow anywhere, though!
Candace t.
Calgary, AB
Review for: White more...
I bought this white eyeliner as a base for my eyeshadow and it works amazingly well it's seems kind of dry when I first open it once I wished it around a little bit it became really creamy and went on nice work perfect for what I wanted it for
jeneia ..
Pasco, WA
1,000 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this black clay pot it works amazingly side note don’t do multiple layers it will start to crack if u plan on smudging it out
Arielle P.
Review for: Prom Queen (Purple) more...
Very beautiful pigmentation! I used it as eyeshadow mostly. It’s perfect for that funky pop of color to contrast a plainer outfit or for going out. I really love tarte products and this one is one of my faves!
Ami D.
I got this as a gift and enjoy it! It's a beautiful rose gold and very vibrant. Great shade for day or night. I like to apply with my finger also, it's very easy to apply either way.
Tracy M.
Elanora
How pigmented is this eyeliner?? Some look really black but can look washed out when you put it on.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
I need a waterproof eyeliner that won't smear or run when I sweat does this eyeliner do that , will it stay on majority of the day and when I sweat down into my eyes , will it stay on?
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
Do they stay long time without base under them please
Sabrina P.
Pittston, PA
Is this product vegan and cruelty free?
Michelle N.
Has anyone used this on their waterline? Does it stay? Is it actually water proof?

tarte cosmetics

tarte cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.