BY TARTE

Iconic budgeproof gel eyeliner that can double as a creamy eyeshadow

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Slaywithclay with this collection of creamy stay-put shadow liners. With classic liner shades, the cream-gel formula creates a crisp line, artistic cateye or you can blend it out to creaseless, opaque eyeshadow. Amazonian clay & mineral pigments deliver even, longwearing payoff without the icky, bad stuff & you can use the waterproof, smudeproof formula to highlight & define the inner rim.

Black and Brown Ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, isododecane, polybutene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, ozokerite, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, silica, kaolin, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol.  (+/-):  Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492).

Bronze Ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, isododecane, polybutene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecane copolymer, mica, ozokerite,  candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, silica, kaolin, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Blackened Plum Ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, isododecane, polybutene, mica,  trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, ozokerite, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, silica, kaolin, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

• Is this really waterproof??2 Answers
  • These look like they'd be really great. Do you recommend?2 Answers
  • Can someone tell me if this is the only colors they have ...2 Answers
tarte™ clay pot waterproof shadow liner
  • "I am not the biggest fan of gel liners, I have only a couple that are any good in my opinon. but these ones by tarte are ahmazinggggg. and the fact that they come in fun colors make them even better. they are smooth and very pigmented. slide on the lid nicely. if you need a nice pop of color or just your plain black these are defiently worth the splurge." in 25 reviews
  • "I love this clay pot!!! I have been searching for years for the perfect cobalt eyeliner and this is it! Definitely an HG. I love the beautiful, vibrant cobalt color and it is truly waterproof and smudge proof. I have very oily eyelids and it did not budge! One of my favorite eyeliners hands down! I will be doing a review on this soon, so stay tuned!" in 10 reviews
  • "Saw this and had to grab it right away. Limited edition, the colour is beautiful. This liner glides on really easily and effortlessly. Makes it easy for anyone to do a winged liner. It will stay put all day and comes off easily when removing with makeup remover. " in 9 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is great and the color is beautiful. It's super creamy and blends really well for the first minute or 2 but once it dries it won't go anywhere. I accidentally slept with it on and when I woke up it was still perfect. It also stays in the waterline really well. This product is a must have " in 8 reviews
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
tartecosmetics waterproof clay pot liners in the shades 'lucky penny & mint' perfect for the summer months! They are beyond waterproof and add the perfect pop of colour!

It's FREE of PEGS, Mineral Oil, Talc, Parabens! 🐰
Chelsea H.
San Antonio, TX
I have this in bubblegum, and it’s my new go to! Make sure you get tartes eyeliner brush too. I went from struggling to use pencils to making pretty decent eyeliner with this! I’ve received tons of compliments, and practice will make it even better! A little goes a long way. If you want to be even brighter, apply a second layer! I have two rushed layers on, if you can take your time it looks better! You can obviously go thinner too.
Jenna G.
♥️♥️The product is good. It looks good, especially on top of thicker shadows and glitter. It definitely stays in place and gives such a beautiful matte finish to a makeup look. I definitely recommend this. ♥️♥️
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
I typically use the MAC fluidline pota, but this was on sale so I decided to try it out and I do not regret it. It’s very similar to the fluid line, the only difference I see is a positive one. This liner doesn’t transfer easily. I like to tightline my eyes for my more everyday makeup and usually within a few hours the liner would smudge on the edges and onto my lower lash line corners, with this liner I have never had that problem. It’s long wearing, easy to use, and has cute packaging.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park, GA
Absolutely amazing!! I have never used a gel liner before trying this , now it is ALL I use ! I received this as part of a gift and have since ordered it in several other colors . It is super long lasting ! I can apply it with my normal makeup routine in the morning and it lasts all day ! Also , I must say I was a little hesitant to try this because I wasn’t sure the best way to apply . I used the brush that Tarte makes for this and it was soooo easy because of how the brush is angled . I absolutely recommend trying this !!
Ashley N.
I bought this & never used it because I just didnt know what to do with the color lol. But I used it to cut my crease & I think it made a nice base for eyeshadow and liner. I am giving it four stars instead of five because the color is more blueish than mint & the formula is a little... thin? Once it is blended out it doesnt have very much pigment.
Sarah F.
Loveland, CO
This is my favorite liner EVER! I use the dark brown shade with a tapered liner brush. The soft clay in contact with the brush makes it incredibly easy to draw an awesome cat eye that still has the noticeable clean lines you would get from a liquid liner. The application is just easier. And it lasts forever without cracking or getting too hard to use. I would prefer this over liquid or pencil eyeliner any day.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Review for: Other more...
This is my go to liner. It is creamy and goes on very smooth using both an angled brush and a small liner brush. It dries down fairly quickly, but can be smudged out. It takes a light hand and a very small amount of product. It also works well as a lid shadow or base if you apply with your finger.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
This eyeliner is really good at first it was a little dry on top but once you get past the first layer it’s fluid and smooth. The pigmentation is definitely there as well. I personally enjoy using this eyeliner since it doesn’t irritate my eyes. For the price I think it’s pretty reasonable especially for tarte. Overall favorite eyeliner
Constance B.
Texarkana, TX
Review for: Other more...
I have used this as an eyeshadow as well as liner. It goes on smooth and stays creamy even after I set it. I haven't had any issues with blending, even when used on my face, and it doesn't crack or smear.
Tracy M.
Elanora
How pigmented is this eyeliner?? Some look really black but can look washed out when you put it on.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
I need a waterproof eyeliner that won't smear or run when I sweat does this eyeliner do that , will it stay on majority of the day and when I sweat down into my eyes , will it stay on?
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
Do they stay long time without base under them please
Sabrina P.
Pittston, PA
Is this product vegan and cruelty free?
Michelle N.
Has anyone used this on their waterline? Does it stay? Is it actually water proof?

tarte cosmetics

tarte cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.