MakeupEye MakeupEyelinertarte
tarte clay pot waterproof shadow liner

tarte™ clay pot waterproof shadow liner

Iconic budgeproof gel eyeliner that can double as a creamy eyeshadow

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Slaywithclay with this collection of creamy stay-put shadow liners. With classic liner shades, the cream-gel formula creates a crisp line, artistic cateye or you can blend it out to creaseless, opaque eyeshadow. Amazonian clay & mineral pigments deliver even, longwearing payoff without the icky, bad stuff & you can use the waterproof, smudeproof formula to highlight & define the inner rim.

Black and Brown Ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, isododecane, polybutene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, ozokerite, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, silica, kaolin, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol.  (+/-):  Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492).

Bronze Ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, isododecane, polybutene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecane copolymer, mica, ozokerite,  candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, silica, kaolin, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Blackened Plum Ingredients: Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, isododecane, polybutene, mica,  trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, ozokerite, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, silica, kaolin, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Is this decent as just a shadow?
How should I use it 🤔😬?
How does this compare to the stila Smudge Pot ? That was my go to for years and I stopped using it. Would like to get into that look again. Wondering if the formula and results are similar? It's currently on sale and I'd love to scoop one up if it's decent.
Start your review of tarte™ clay pot waterproof shadow liner!
Product Highlights
...on the lid nicely. if you need a nice pop of color or just your plain black these are defiently worth the splurge.in reviews
...love the beautiful, vibrant cobalt color and it is truly waterproof and smudge proof. I have very oily eyelids and it did not budge! One of my favorite eyeliners hands down! I will be doing a review on this soon, so stay tuned!in reviews
...glides on really easily and effortlessly. Makes it easy for anyone to do a winged liner. It will stay put all day and comes off easily when removing with makeup remover. in reviews
...with it on and when I woke up it was still perfect. It also stays in the waterline really well. This product is a must have in reviews
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
tarte™ clay pot waterproof shadow liner uploaded by Karen W.
I have this in Blackened Plum, it's great at making my brown eyes look less basic. It's a really good formula & you can wing it out easily. I love the packaging, the jar closes up super tight so the eyeliner doesn't dry out. I use this on days I want just a little extra color instead of basic black. Perfect with nude matte looks.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Review for: Bubblegum (Hot Pink), Blackened Plum, Other
I am reviewing Blackened Plum and black. The Blackened Plum is so pretty and long lasting! 5 stars all day. Black, zero. I could t revive it and it was new. There was not any helping it and I tossed the black one. The plum is great! Stay so well, creamy and easy to apply, and very pretty. Exactly what I was looking for. I just added Bubblegum into the mix. I love it! I wanted something hot pink with as least a bit of sheen for my lower waterline. I had purchased Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Woodstock, which is a bright pink with sparkle and it is flout out unusable. It will swatch on your arm , but getting it on the eye is ridiculous. I purched 3 or 4 others looking for that until I stumbled upon this. It's perfect!
Jordyn O.
tarte™ clay pot waterproof shadow liner uploaded by Jordyn O.
LOVE. This formula is creamy + glides over skin nicely while having great pigment and gold. No crusty or flakiness at all.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
This product is truly amazing. Once you put it on, it stays, with no creasing, all day long. And, it is waterproof!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
tarte™ clay pot waterproof shadow liner uploaded by Jessica V.
Review for: Blue Moon (Peacock Blue), Other
I have the colors black and blue moon. These #claypotliners are perfect. A little pricey, they are $21 a piece but you get a good amount of product. I like to use a straight/pointed eyeliner brush to apply this to make a wing. Good pigmentation. The blue is beautiful and the black dries down matte which i love in a black liner. I bought mine from sephora.com. i really want to try out some other colors especially crystal ball! Make sure you close the lid up nice and tight so that these dont dry out! tarte™ clay pot waterproof shadow liner
Maya M.
Westminster, CO
tarte™ clay pot waterproof shadow liner uploaded by Maya M.
Very creamy sparkly eyeshadow. I got it in Rose gold. It gives a nice shimmery look to the eyes. It is made of very refined glitter. It can be used on top of eyeshadow for extra sparkle or on its own.Tarte Clay Pot Waterproof Shadow Liner.
Rebecca L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
tarte™ clay pot waterproof shadow liner uploaded by Rebecca L.
Review for: Goldilocks (Yellow), Blue Moon (Peacock Blue), Bubblegum (Hot Pink), Crystal Ball (Shimmering Plum)
Love love LOVEE these vibrant and fun colors. They are just as pigmented in real life. Layer with caution because I did experience some cracking and I did notice the shelf life for these beauties isn’t too long before I noticed dryness in the pot BUT I mixed each one with a dose of Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Unflavored, 14 fl oz Glass (from Ulta) and they came BACK TO LIFE! Now they’re as creamy as ever 💖
Nadia M.
tarte™ clay pot waterproof shadow liner uploaded by Nadia M.
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It is so pigmented and so creamy. It’s literally fool proof. It doesn’t dry out and it is the BEST cream/Gel Liner I’ve used. HANDS DOWN.
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
tarte™ clay pot waterproof shadow liner uploaded by Rosie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Lucky Penny (Bright Copper)
This is a beautiful color and super easy to use. I would recommend using as an eyeshadow as well too because it’s so creamy. This is a long last eyeshadow and I would definitely recommend these if you happen to come upon them.
Sherry W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
tarte™ clay pot waterproof shadow liner uploaded by Sherry W.
This liner is very long lasting. Not smudging. Excellent accuracy with brush. Easy to use. Can go from natural to dramatic.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christianne S.
Brook Park, OH
il y a un an
Jordyn O. il y a 10 mois
I personally like it better but for a true black liner I always go to my bobbi brown pot!
Rhenn R.