BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

You'll never not get a "what's on your eyes?!" when wearing this rich, vibrant eyeshadow. The mirror-effect loose pigment melts instantly & stays put for hours.

WHAT IT DOES

• Dazzles with a spectacular mirrored metallic effect
  • 80% pure pearl pigments give you the high sheen of a cream or gloss but the easy wear & application of a powder

POWERED BY

Mineral pigments: deliver vibrant color while soothing & softening lids.

TARTELETTE APPROVED

• Opththalmologist tested
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Dermatologist tested

park ave princess™ Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, dimethicone, isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, mica, dehydroacetic acid, sorbic acid.  (+/-):  Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

fire dancer Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, dimethicone, isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, mica, dehydroacetic acid, sorbic acid.  (+/-):  Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

pot of gold Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, dimethicone, isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, mica, dehydroacetic acid, sorbic acid. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

martini Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, dimethicone, isododecane, mica, trimethylsiloxysilicate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, dehydroacetic acid, sorbic acid, tin oxide, calcium sodium borosilicate. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, CI 77499).

top yacht Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, dimethicone, isododecane, mica, trimethylsiloxysilicate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, dehydroacetic acid, sorbic acid, tin oxide, calcium sodium borosilicate. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, CI 77499).

steel the show Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, dimethicone, isododecane, mica, trimethylsiloxysilicate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, dehydroacetic acid, sorbic acid, tin oxide, calcium sodium borosilicate. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, CI 77499).

frosé Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, dimethicone, isododecane, mica, trimethylsiloxysilicate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, dehydroacetic acid, sorbic acid, tin oxide, carmine (Cl 75470) (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510).

sun drenched Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, dimethicone, isododecane, mica, trimethylsiloxysilicate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, dehydroacetic acid, sorbic acid, tin oxide, calcium sodium borosilicate. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, CI 77499).

beach bae Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, dimethicone, isododecane, mica, trimethylsiloxysilicate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, dehydroacetic acid, sorbic acid, tin oxide, calcium sodium borosilicate. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, CI 77499).

Usage:

• Use your fingertips to apply to your lids
  • The warmth of your fingers makes the formula to melt into skin without a need for primer

tarteist™ tip: Customize your chrome! Dust this formula onto the high points of your face for a buildable strobe or layer it over your favorite lipstick for a tantalizing lip topper.

tarteist™ tip: To boost the mirrored effects of this formula, dampen your brush with ready, set, radiant [sold separately] before applying.

tarteist™ tip: Try layering your favorite powder eyeshadows on top of this longwearing formula – it’ll make your look pop & last all night.

• I am super interested in trying this product. Is it nice?...3 Answers
  • This looks like a really pretty colour.3 Answers
  • Is this a good product to purchase? Yay or Nay1 Answers
tarte™ chrome paint shadow pot
  • "This product is so pigmented. I love the bold red color it reminds me of a Christmas tree ornament. It is very metallic without looking glittery and packs a punch of intense color to any look." in 28 reviews
  • "After seeing the swatches of these on Instagram, I knew I needed to have one of these. I'm a big fan of cream products that I can apply with my fingers since I'm very crunched for time in the mornings, and this stuff is SUPER pigmented and applies like a dream. The color "Martini" is an ever-so-slightly olive toned gold that is very flattering." in 16 reviews
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Park Ave Princess™ (Metallic Bronze), Martini (Metallic Bronzed Olive), Top Yacht (Metallic Champagne), Beach Bae (Metallic Copper), Sun Drenched (Metallic Bronze Champagne) more...
Out of the 5 I selected I also own the shade Frose which wasn’t listed but these are my FAVORITE metallic shadows. I bought from tarte and Sephora. They last all day on my eyes. Highly recommend to everyone who likes very metallic shadows because these are just flat out incredible. When you swatch them they look amazing but the greatest part is they go on the eye the exact same way whether you use your brush or your finger- the pigmentation is still threw the roof. I think these are so worth the $22 a piece even though it’s quite steep. I use them constantly in my daily makeup routine and also LOVE using them on clients to spice up a look. One of my favorite parts about them that may seem so small, but tarte included little pressers in each of the chrome pots. I love this because I’m able to repress them down after I’m done using them and it makes me feel better about them not drying up! If you haven’t tried these yet, you’re seriously missing out. My favorite shade is top yacht but they are all equally stunning, it’s just personal preference for colors. I hope they come out with more shades in the future as well!
Sarah🌙✨ F.
Kennett Square
Review for: Top Yacht (Metallic Champagne) more...
Stunning. This formula of this shadow is very thick and it shimmers to the gods, however it goes on smooth and appears effortless. I own the color top yacht (which is a champagne-esk metallic shadow) because it really is versatile and will go with any makeup look. I was a little skeptical about buying this at first because of the price tag, but like all Tarte products I have purchased so far it has lived up and beyond it's price and hype. Also, don't be scared because of the size of the pot, this will last you forever, because a little goes a LONG way. It's an absolutely stunning formula and shade, I would recommend it to anyone would would ask me, and if you haven't tried it yet you really need to, I'm sure you will be impressed to say the least.
Jamie M.
Review for: Pot Of Gold (Metallic Gold), Park Ave Princess™ (Metallic Bronze), Fire Dancer (Metallic Burgundy), Martini (Metallic Bronzed Olive), Top Yacht (Metallic Champagne), Steel The Show (Metallic Steel Navy) more...
Wow. That’s the only way to describe tarte chrome paint shadow pots. I’ll never forget the first time I swatched fire dancer... I heard angels sing, I swear. So creamy, so pigmented, so magical and brilliant! You don’t even need primer with these! The swatches of the three shades i have handy (park ave princess, steel the show and pot o’ gold) are on my bare arm (don’t mind the cat scratch :/) so... yeah. It’s not a new concept, Stila did something similar a while back, but it is the first product with this sort of color payoff and general quality! While you don’t need a shadow to make the chrome pots stand out, I would recommend one for fallout purposes. Juuuust sayin’!
Austen G.
gilmer, TX
Review for: Fire Dancer (Metallic Burgundy), Top Yacht (Metallic Champagne) more...
These are SO worth the hype they receive! I purchased the shade Yacht and as soon as I got it I immediately went back and purchased Fire Dancer.

The formula on these is amazing. I have a few Tarte palettes and the shimmers in them are always lackluster in my opinion, so I was skeptical if these would live up to the hype and they seriously do. They are like pure metallic. They are very soft and almost creamy feeling. I always apply them straight to my lid with my finger, which I think applies more pigmented than with a brush. These are SUPER pigmented and a heavy duty metallic shadow, so I do find that if I apply too much they can look a little chunky on my lids, so I normally just apply a little at a time and build up (which usually doesn't take more than one or two applications).

I also do get a little fallout with these so I always make sure to do my eyes first when I use them.

I was also super impressed with the packaging! They come in really nice glass jars and they feel so expensive. They're so worth the price to me and I can't wait to get some of the other shades.
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Beach Bae (Metallic Copper) more...
I actually hate how much I love this eye shadow. I put it on when I was just messing around at Sephora, not intending to buy anything, then went back to the store a few days later to purchase. When you first apply it’s super intense and metallic- which is awesome if you’re going for that look. If you brush it out and blend a little more it does calm down and become a little more matte. Great pigment even without any primer!
Estee H.
Review for: Top Yacht (Metallic Champagne) more...
This is a beautiful, metallic pigment. It is vibrant and the shine is legit. You are supposed to apply it with your finger but I found that challenging without getting it all over my eye when I wanted more precise placement. I will try using a synthetic brush next time. I haven't worn this product for very long yet but the swatches on my hand didn't move until I used makeup remover. Absolutely gorgeous and highly recommend!
💋REBECCAS M.
Review for: Sun Drenched (Metallic Bronze Champagne) more...
u can't pass without buying this product. I usually like to put a whole load of glitter on my eyelid. this product is just for people who love and are crazy for glitter. hehehe me!! and it is only twenty two dollars. so worth buying. the sun drenched color is my favorite of them all. I love this pinky color.
Isabella C.
Review for: Top Yacht (Metallic Champagne) more...
I’m obsessed with this product! It comes in luxurious glass packaging with a chrome gold twist off lid. I feel as though it is best applied with your finger vs a brush. For the look I attached below, I actually scraped off a layer of the shadow and patted onto a brush and it applied beautifully!
Erin N.
Bozeman, MT
Review for: Other more...
I bought this in the shade Frose after a recommendation from an Ulta employee. I tried using this with a brush and without a primer first and was very disappointed. There was very little pigment and I have seen better metallic eyeshadows in palettes. But after using an eyeshadow primer and using my finger to apply the shadow, I was blown away. The color and metallic effect came through so much better. Still, having to use your finger can be a bit of a pain and can sometimes result in less than perfect application. For the price I do think you get a good amount of eyeshadow, but at $22 for a single color it’s definitely not a product I would consider a must. I do plan to buy more in the future when I have extra money, but they are not on the top of my wishlist.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Review for: Park Ave Princess™ (Metallic Bronze) more...
If your looking for something to make a halo eye POP OR if your just looking for something to add a little or a lot to your eye look then this is it!!! I wish I had all the chrome paint pots because they are all so beautiful!! 1000%recommend to everyone!!!! I lovvvvvvvve the paint pots that I have!!❤️
Mel M.
Hallandale Beach
I would love to try it!
kaitlyn💘 h.
newtown
Is this ok with sensitive eyes?
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
How well do they really work and does it stay in place or fall away
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Is it well-pigmented?
jenn p.
boise, ID
what color do you think would be best for blue green eyes