MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow Enhancerstarte
tarte busy gal BROWS tinted brow gel

tarte™ busy gal BROWS tinted brow gel

WHAT IT IS
Brow down to the queen of effortless arches – an Allure best of beauty award winner, our vegan, waterproof 3-in-1 tinted brow gel gives shape, hold & subtle brow color to tame & tint in seconds. #tameandtint

WHAT IT DOES

• Quickly tames unruly arches, fills in sparse areas & tints grey or light hairs
  • Needle-thin speed spoolie is ultra-precise for subtle definition or bold brows
  • Non-sticky Amazonian clay-infused gel
  • Waterproof formula holds brows in place for 12 hours

TARTELETTE APPROVED

• Vegan
  • Waterproof
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • tarte 12-hour power™

POWERED BY

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear

taupe, medium brown, black brown Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, methylpropanediol, 1,2-hexanediol, butylene glycol, digenea simplex extract, dimethicone, disteardimonium hectorite, ethyl hexanediol, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, laminaria japonica extract, magnesium aluminum silicate, magnesium sulfate, mica, montmorillonite, oryza sativa (rice) extract, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, undaria pinnatifida extracT, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) fruit extract. (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Usage:

Apply along your natural arch in short, upward strokes.

tarteist™ tip: Want boldly defined brows? Run the speed spoolie through your brows in the opposite direction of hair growth, then style arches as you normally would.

Does this brow gel last all day?
What’s the best color for dark blonde hair?
My brows are SO blonde, do y’all think this product is worth it!?
Start your review of tarte™ busy gal BROWS tinted brow gel!
Columbus, IN
tarte™ busy gal BROWS tinted brow gel uploaded by Kimberly W.
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
Review for: Taupe (Best For Blondes, Light Brunettes & Redheads)
For starters in my opinion I feel like taupe is a pretty universal shade so I personally loved the color. The staying power of this is unbelievable and it dries incredibly fast! Only downside is the applicator is flimsy and bent but I didn’t dock any stars because it still functions fine and the product is just that good. Highly impressed by this little guy!!
Geneseo, IL
tarte™ busy gal BROWS tinted brow gel uploaded by Kara B.
My brows are so uneven from over plucking when I was younger I now have a lot of bare spots that need filled in . I tried this and liked it much more then the gel I was using! ( it dried out so fast) I will continue to use this . Tarte Busy Gal Brows Tinted Brow Gel
Burlington, WA
tarte™ busy gal BROWS tinted brow gel uploaded by Rayanna M.
This is the only brow gel I’ve found that really deposits color on brow hair and thickens. Lasts all day too. I haven’t been using my brow pencils at all.
Felton, DE
Review for: Taupe (Best For Blondes, Light Brunettes & Redheads)
I have full thick brows so this brow gel works perfect for me. I use it everyday even on days I do not wear makeup. It gives such a natural look without looking harsh. The spoolie is nice and small and coats my brow nice. I definitely recommend this brow gel.
Downey, CA
tarte™ busy gal BROWS tinted brow gel uploaded by Noemi C.
tarte™ busy gal BROWS tinted brow gel uploaded by Noemi C.
Review for: Taupe (Best For Blondes, Light Brunettes & Redheads)
OMG not going to lie, best product ever!!!!!!! I have always been an Anastasia dip brow kinda girl, but not any more. This right here is my holy grail. You will not be disappointed.
San Jose, CA
tarte™ busy gal BROWS tinted brow gel uploaded by Veronica B.
Review for: Black Brown (Best For Dark Brunettes & Black-Haired Babes)
I've been a Benefit brow gel girl my whole makeup-wearing life, but this tarte busy gal brow gel might be changing my mind. I will say I still have unruly brows that point whichever direction they want, but the application and consistency of this gel is so nice! A little bit of hold, not thick, not too textured, really slim brush tip for precise, natural brows. Also here I'm using the Sunnies Face brow pencil in Brown. My new favorite combo!!
Centennial, CO
tarte™ busy gal BROWS tinted brow gel uploaded by Meghan G.
Review for: Medium Brown (Best For Brunettes)
I have pretty thick brows, so I really only needed something to tame the straggles when I’m running late. If you have more sparse brows, I’d opt for a pencil or something similar. The brush inside is pretty small and perfect for getting your brows just right!
Richmond, IL
tarte™ busy gal BROWS tinted brow gel uploaded by Dawn T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium Brown (Best For Brunettes)
Awesome brow gel! Great spoolie... Perfect size & shape! Quick and easy to apply, no mess. Tarte Busy Gal Brows Tinted Brow Gel
Sturgis, MS
tarte™ busy gal BROWS tinted brow gel uploaded by Jessi H.
Review for: Taupe (Best For Blondes, Light Brunettes & Redheads)
I purchased the Tarte Build Your Own Kit (7 Full Sized Items for $63 — $200+ value). I chose the Busy Gal Brows Tinted Brow Gel in Taupe for my fourth item. I have green eyes, and light to medium brunette hair. I chose this color because the browns seem to too dark for my complexion. This works well for me, except I fee like it has a slight green tint. Over all the formula is nice and it goes on and stays on. I would recommend this product.
tarte™ busy gal BROWS tinted brow gel uploaded by Trista J.
Review for: Taupe (Best For Blondes, Light Brunettes & Redheads)
First off I’m going to start off by saying I LOVE THIS BROW GEL SO MUCH. This is my everyday go to brow product. The little brush is just perfect to run the product through your brows. It makes my brows just the way I like em. I highly highly recommend 😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Neon, KY
il y a 2 ans
bailey K. tarte™ busy gal BROWS tinted brow gel ? How does this product work on your brows? Is it long wearing and does it last all day? Does the color match your strawberry red hair?
bailey K. il y a 2 ans
Lea ⏳. the product works very well and lasts a long time but it is a little darker than what i’m used to.
Sunland, CA
il y a 2 ans
Tess S. il y a 2 ans
It works well the spooly is small. I got it on sale at Ulta I think I’m still partial to the benefit one