BY TARTE

A multi-tasking, 12-hour primer offering lightweight coverage and skinvigorating™ skincare benefits.

• Triple-B complex: proprietary blend of natural diamond powder, plants and lipoamino acids that helps to diffuse light and minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores while improving the appearance of skin luminosity

Say hello to self-confidence in a tube! More than just a 12-hour primer, this creamy, lightweight multi-tasker also helps hydrate, correct and protect skin while providing light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a radiant, youthful-looking complexion. The oil-free formula offers chemical-free sunscreen protection and can be worn alone for the lightweight coverage or as the perfect base to extend the look and weartime of makeup. Powered by tarte’s exclusive triple-B complex – a proprietary blend of natural diamonds, plants and lipoamino acids – the skinvigorating™ formula also helps even skin tone and diffuse the look of fine lines, wrinkles and pores while improving the appearance of skin luminosity.

Active Ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50%

Fair Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, mica, polysilicone-11, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hexyl laurate, PEG-10 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, stearic acid, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, alumina, triethoxycaprylylsilane, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, diamond powder, iron oxides.

Light Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polysilicone-11, mica, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hexyl laurate, PEG-10 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, stearic acid, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, alumina, triethoxycaprylylsilane, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, diamond powder, iron oxides.

Medium Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polysilicone-11, mica, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hexyl laurate, PEG-10 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, stearic acid, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, alumina, triethoxycaprylylsilane, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, diamond powder, iron oxides.

Medium-Tan Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polysilicone-11, mica, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hexyl laurate, PEG-10 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, stearic acid, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, alumina, triethoxycaprylylsilane, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, diamond powder, iron oxides.

• I'm on the hunt for a new BB cream and I want something t...2 Answers
  • In the market for a new BB cream! What do you guys think ...22 Answers
  • Does this actually last 12 hours and is it good coverage?8 Answers
tarte™ BB tinted treatment primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
  • "my favorite bb cream ever!! i have oily skin so i usually opt for something lighter in the summertime and this is my go to. i use this instead of foundation and it's amazing. it feels light but t gives really good coverage. a little goes a long as well otherwise it could appear cakey. i apply it with a beauty blender for the most natural results. " in 231 reviews
  • "purchased at ulta. this was my first complexion product ever. it really helped with my bad acne and my large pores. it's has a matte coverage so it is good for oily skin. if you're not a frequent makeup wearer a bottle can last up to a year. the problem is sometimes you need a lot to really get good coverage." in 43 reviews
Meghan R.
Review for: Light more...
My favorite everyday base! I have an oily T-zone, and this provides really nice matte to semi-matte coverage without looking like a mask. Feels and looks better on than most foundations in my experience. Not full coverage, but on its own it offers great light to medium coverage, and with a bit of concealer and powder, you'd never guess this was a "BB Tinted primer." Make sure to moisturize and exfoliate well before you use, because this tends to stick to and accentuate dry patches.

I wish they still sold the travel-size versions, which offered more product for the price. But I'm on my 5th tube (at least) of the full-size version and I REGRET NOTHING.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Fair more...
I was looking for a BB cream that was fair enough and would be good for the summer when I didn’t want to wear foundation. I had previously used Physicians Formula BB and CC cream and was opting for something along the lines of that. The color was perfect but this did not mix well with my skin type. This was so siliconey and cling to the tiniest dry parts of my face. I had tried patting it in with my fingers and even a beautyblender. It never looked good so I had to return it. The only reason I gave this two stars instead of one is because of the color. It can be difficult finding something extremely pale with neutral undertones.
Caitlin B.
Review for: Light more...
I love this!! I also have the Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer, but it didn't provide quite as much coverage as I would have liked. This is much better suited for me! It isn't too thin and it blends really nicely. I wouldn't say that it provides full coverage, but it is definitely buildable and does a great job of covering blemishes and uneven skin tones. It is perfect to use as a sunscreen when you don't want full makeup on but you still have some areas you'd like to hide a bit. It is definitely my go-to on vacations!
Leisha M.
Reading, MA
I LOVE this Bb cream/primer. I was previously using the tinted primer from Dermalogica which is my all time fave but the price point was VERY steep. This is still a bit steep for one product (for me) but it's SO worth it. You only need a small amount as this is easily spreadable for the whole face this this product lasts me 2-3 months. It's a great primer to any concealer or foundation and love the mousse like texture. An added plus is its SPF! If you dont like to wear a lot in the summer you can totally use just this!
priscilla m.
Miramar, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
My go to BB Cream! This is great for everyday use because it’s light enough yet you could build it up. Lasts sooo long and looks fresh throughout the day! Great for natural or light looks.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this in the shade fair and I love it. I use it in place of foundation because I hate how foundation hides my freckles and moles. It doesn't oxidize and lasts for a very long time.
Megan R.
I first received this tinted BB primer from a friend, who had gotten it in a subscription box but couldn't use it as it wasn't the right shade for her. I tried it, and liked how it felt on my face enough to purchase a full sized version. The main drawback is that it doesn't sit super well on dry skin, it kind of flakes up, but the shade matches me very well and it feels like nothing's there. Good for "no makeup" makeup days.
Sidney G.
Seattle, WA
At first I thought this product was everything I was looking for. I wanted light coverage with a good spf to wear on casual “no makeup” days. At first this product sits on the skin really well and looks natural. It’s pretty streaky when blending though or using a brush. But about an hour or two in it would start to break up in my t zone area even if I used a primer under it and set it with powder. I tried mixing it with foundation instead and it still would break up. Would not recommend.
Valerie M.
Dexter, MI
I love this multi purpose bb cream. The coverage is between a foundation and a tinted moisturizer. It controls oil around the t zone. Great for combination skin. It has SPF too!
Marisa F.
Purchase, NY
I use this product most often in the summer since the color's a little dark for my winter complexion, but I use it mostly as a lightweight foundation and sunscreen, and as part of my "I have 10 minutes before I have to leave and haven't done my makeup" beauty routine. It goes on well and is a little buildable for those spots where you need it to be. It also blends very well with other products and it slightly water resistant, which is nice
Carson M.
In the market for a new BB cream! What do you guys think of Tarte?
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this a good primer for oily skin??
Vanessa S.
How much coverage does this give?
Naila K.
Is this a full coverage product? and does it truly last all day?
Nina S.
Etobicoke, ON
What's the best way to apply this product onto the face :)? When I was in Sephora, the MUA applied it with a brush and it looked fantastic. However, I've read several comments saying it's also good with the fingers... So... how do you apply it :) ?