MakeupFace MakeupFace Primertarte
tarte BB tinted treatment primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

tarte™ BB tinted treatment primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

A multi-tasking, 12-hour primer offering lightweight coverage and skinvigorating™ skincare benefits.

• Triple-B complex: proprietary blend of natural diamond powder, plants and lipoamino acids that helps to diffuse light and minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores while improving the appearance of skin luminosity

Say hello to self-confidence in a tube! More than just a 12-hour primer, this creamy, lightweight multi-tasker also helps hydrate, correct and protect skin while providing light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a radiant, youthful-looking complexion. The oil-free formula offers chemical-free sunscreen protection and can be worn alone for the lightweight coverage or as the perfect base to extend the look and weartime of makeup. Powered by tarte’s exclusive triple-B complex – a proprietary blend of natural diamonds, plants and lipoamino acids – the skinvigorating™ formula also helps even skin tone and diffuse the look of fine lines, wrinkles and pores while improving the appearance of skin luminosity.

Active Ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50%

Fair Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, mica, polysilicone-11, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hexyl laurate, PEG-10 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, stearic acid, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, alumina, triethoxycaprylylsilane, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, diamond powder, iron oxides.

Light Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polysilicone-11, mica, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hexyl laurate, PEG-10 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, stearic acid, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, alumina, triethoxycaprylylsilane, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, diamond powder, iron oxides.

Medium Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polysilicone-11, mica, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hexyl laurate, PEG-10 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, stearic acid, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, alumina, triethoxycaprylylsilane, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, diamond powder, iron oxides.

Medium-Tan Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polysilicone-11, mica, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hexyl laurate, PEG-10 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, stearic acid, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, alumina, triethoxycaprylylsilane, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, diamond powder, iron oxides.

Is this product for dry skin? I do not want it to cling to my dry areas. [product:tarte-bb-tinted-treatment-primer-broad-spectrum-spf-30]
Is this good for oily skin if set well?
What’s your favorite primer/bb cream combos?!?
Start your review of tarte™ BB tinted treatment primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
Product Highlights
my favorite bb cream ever!! i have oily skin so i usually opt for something lighter in the summertime and this is my go to. i use this instead of foundation and it's amazing. it feels light but t gives really good coverage. a little goes a long as well otherwise it could appear cakey. i apply it with a beauty blender for the most natural results. in reviews
purchased at ulta. this was my first complexion product ever. it really helped with my bad acne and my large pores. it's has a matte coverage so it is good for oily skin. if you're not a frequent makeup wearer a bottle can last up to a year. the problem is sometimes you need a lot to really get good coverage.in reviews
Raven A.
Anaheim, CA
tarte™ BB tinted treatment primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Raven A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Medium
I purchased the sample size of this product $15 at Sephora- very pricey for being so tiny. Product isn’t flattering on the skin; it appears ashy and gray. The texture is very silicone like with any primer. I didn’t find it mattifying or holding up during the day. I like that it has spf. Will not be purchasing this product again.
Victoria H.
tarte™ BB tinted treatment primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Victoria H.
Review for: Fair
This bb cream is a different texture than any I have ever used! It goes on fairly light but blends into the skin. It lasts pretty much all day and looks great!
Maddison G.
Jacksonville, FL
tarte™ BB tinted treatment primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Maddison G.
Review for: Light
I’m seriously in love with this product! I bought it during the friends and family see it because it was cheap and came with a brush. I love the brush to play on my foundation with my concealer. This primer is the perfect thing to wear for no make up make up days or under your foundation of a little extra coverage. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
tarte™ BB tinted treatment primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light
This is a pretty good BB cream . It has light sheer coverage but it can be buildable if desired . Smooth consistency and it doesn't break out my skin . If you have dry patches though it does flake on them but easily avoided by wearing a moisturizing base. Overall tarte made quite a nice bb cream with spf which is an added plus!
Sorsha R.
Spindale, NC
tarte™ BB tinted treatment primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Sorsha R.
tarte™ BB tinted treatment primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Sorsha R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fair
I am not a beauty guru by any means, so I tend to gravitate towards light to medium coverage. This product worked so well against my super rosy cheeks, which blew me away. I also have sensitive skin, and this product gave me no issues throughout the day. The only con I would give for this product, is the lack of shade variety - there are only 4 different shades!
Jessica W.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Light
Normal to Combination skin, oil free, paraben free, vegan, cruelty free, triple B complex, SPF 30, Amazon Clay, and so on and so on...What's not to love about this product? For real though, this is in my top 3 favorite all time primers. I purchased this primer to use in conjunction with my Amazonian Clay- Airbrushed Powder Foundation, also from tarte. So a little of this product truly goes a long way, so squeeze gently. This creates a silky smooth canvass, feels hydrating but not greasy, and I've noticed that I'm blotting less throughout the day when using the 2 products together. Of course I recommend this product because it's GREAT! * In the 3rd pic, I applied a small amount of primer directly underneath the dollop of product on my hand.
Jessica W.
Martinez, CA
Review for: Light
This has been my go to basic face cover for the past few years. It’s so creamy and gives you such a radiant smooth finish! This is perfect for when I want something fast and lighter
Jamie L.
Ridgewood, NY
A great product for summer. The texture feels very greasy and oily but once you put it on your face and blend it, it magical. It dries fast and it's not sticky! Thumbs up to that! One thing I honestly love about it is's full coverage for me and yo don't have to cake up your face. I can't stress how much I love this BB cream!
Freedom M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE, did I say, LOVE??? I love how silky smooth it goes on. Does not feel like a greasy foundation- AT ALL. I tried about 10 different BB creams in one store to see which one I liked, and WOW- the difference is like night and day! HIGHLY recommend!
nikki K.
Buckeye , AZ
Wear this everyday and love it! Nice light coverage and my skin feels so smooth! Lasts all day but it can rub off on clothes is the only downfall

187 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...