BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

Meet aquaflash, our water foundation’s trusty sidekick! This coral-inspired, densely packed dome brush buffs foundation in a flash leaving it flawless, streak-free & never cakey. Our hero!

WHAT IT DOES

• vegan & cruelty-free foundation brush
  • designed to work perfectly with our Rainforest of the Sea™ water foundation
  • rounded, densely packed bristles for precise application & flawless, streak-free coverage
  • coral inspired brush handle will add some under-the-sea fun to your vanity

Usage:

Use with Rainforest of the Sea™ water foundation (sold separately).

• drop foundation onto brush & apply to skin
  • press directly into skin & buff out in small circular motions

Hannah K.
Audrey M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was curious about this brush because of the handle and the hype it’s been getting. So I bought this brush and it’s not great. It’s streaky and the handle isn’t comfortable to hold. It’s a fun and beautiful brush to put on your vanity for show but doesn’t work well in practice
Adiona B.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this brush because if it’s ocean feel making it look like coral. Besides it being cut it is a little hard to hold but it applies very nice and evenly. I don’t think it’s worth the price
Tyler A.
Meridian
Purchased at: Sephora
Great brush, love the way it looks, but it’s also kinda of dense so it spreads the foundation well, smooth non-streaky application!
Samantha S.
Tuskegee,
I was actually given this as a gift and I absolutely love this feeling! Gives a great coverage as well! Thank you
Florence B.
Montreal
Purchased at: Sephora
I think these brushes are pretty overrated. Sure, they’re good and they look cute and unique, but I don’t think it’s worth spending so much money. I’m the only one who sees my makeup tools, so I don’t see why I would spend so much for them to look different than regular brushes.
pikria d.
Tbilisi
I love it! Tarte does it once again! I love this brush. After watching a few review videos on this brush I decided that I would give it a try. The weird shape of the brush really isn't noticeable. It blends so well, doesn't shed (yet) and is so soft. I feel like I've been saving a lot of foundation using this brush.
chica c.
oran
Bonjour
Réellement intéressés par vos produits tarte™ aquaflash foundation brush est afin de connaître de mieux votre marque j'aurais souhaité recevoir vos produit ainssi votre catalogues merci.
Gabrielle R.
Esse pincel é ótimo as cerdas são muito macias espalha muito bem recomendo muiiitooo mesmo comprem vcs nn vão se arrepender 🤩🤩🤩
asiaa d.
Toronto, ON
This brush is beautiful in person . And it blends very well! The beush bristles are strong and do not leave streaking.
Chelsey J.
This brush looks weird. How do you handle it when blending? The colour is actually pretty and eye catching
Grace S.
P6,Palayan Aloran Misamis Occidental
Is this not streaky? This has the unique handle though. But is it comfortable to use? To hold ? What's it's purpose?
grace d.
This brush is gorgeous omg, but I bet it’s uncomfortable to hold?
Alessandra J.
valencia
When will this be in store
Kayla P.
Leesburg
Is this better then regular foundation brushes or is it better to get ones like this?