BeautyFaceFace Makeuptarte
tarte Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer

tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer

tarte’s best-selling bronzing powder in the iconic park ave princess™ shade.

Product performance: Want to create that perfect seamless, sunkissed radiance? It’s now easier than ever to bronze & glow™ with tarte’s best-selling, multi-tasking bronzer formulated to blend and build your perfect level of uniform bronze. Available in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ radiant bronze shade, the waterproof formula adds instant warmth and dimension across a variety of skin tones as Amazonian clay helps improve overall skin clarity, texture and tone for an overall lit from within complexion.

Ingredients: Mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite,  zinc stearate, polymethyl methacrylate, zea mays (corn) starch, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, triethylhexanoin, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), manganese violet (Cl 77742).

Made in China.

Which brand do you recommend for a bronzer and blush?
Is this product really waterproof? I would love to get it for vacation but not sure if it’s worth it if it is t long lasting.
What does this look like on someone fairer?
Start your review of tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...contour my face. so if you don't have naturally tan skin or you have a fair skin tone, you can still use it for a little glow as a contouring tool and it works wonders. i would totally recommend it, just make sure you know how to apply it, maybe a couple of youtube videos should help, that's what i did before using it and made a huge difference.in reviews
i was super excited when this bronzer came out...i purchased 2!! it is a great bronzer, it's matte, lasts all day, isn't patchy and is easy to blend. however, it is pretty cool toned so i like to use it as a contour instead of a bronzer. this product has lasted me a really really long time but i will for sure buy it again.in reviews
The bronzer goes on very light on my skin but it can build well i wouldn't use it as a contour but I sometimes I use it as a blush for a real skin-kissed look.in reviews
But, I'm also very very very pale so that could also affect the product for me!in reviews
I received the sample size free with my Tartelette palette purchase & I now use this bronzer more than the palette!in reviews
Ewa B.
1,094 reviews
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer uploaded by Ewa B.
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer I love absolutely everything about this bronzer. It’s subtle, yet buildable. Looks very natural, because there is very slight shimmer in it. It’s more on a slightly reddish tone - but I am Fenty 120 fair level and this still works for me just fine. Packaging is stunning and there is very pleasant, chocolate scent to it. I love it💕
Dania D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great bronzer and a great brand. You can use this to contour and bronze your face. Such pretty packaging. The bronzer does have some glitter; so if you don’t like glitter on your bronzer that might be something to keep in mind! [product:tarte-limited-edition-park-ave-princess-waterproof-face-&-body-bronzer]
Karla P.
Dallas, TX
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer uploaded by Karla P.
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
Love this bronzer! It’s just the perfect color for my light skin, gives me a nice glow but not too dark, it’s really natural looking! It lasts all day on my oily skin. I know for sure I will be repurchasing when I’m out!
Maren T.
Metairie, LA
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer uploaded by Maren T.
Love love love this bronzer! Use it as highlight and it truly shines! Will last forever on your gear!
Letrezia K.
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer uploaded by Letrezia K.
This park ave princess amazonian clay bronzer is soo pretty! It is one of my favorite bronzer that I've come across
Larissa W.
Mocksville, NC
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer uploaded by Larissa W.
This is my go to bronzer. I love the formula and consistency. It blends effortlessly and looks absolutely stunning on the skin. I highly recommend giving this bronzer a try if you are new to bronzing or just simply want to experiment.
Anna C.
Lake Park, GA
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer uploaded by Anna C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love. It is very buttery smooth, so you don’t have to worry about harsh lines. It is a nice color and has the perfect amount of pigment. It smells amazing! It lasts literally all day, and doesn’t smudge. Applies well on top of cream contour!
Madeline  F.
Davenport, FL
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer uploaded by Madeline  F.
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer uploaded by Madeline  F.
I’m obsessed with this bronzer I first received this in my Ipsy 5 years ago and keep buying it, the color is stunning and very pretty lasts all day. Btw smells amazing!!
Jessica F.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I got the matte version by accident. Because there is no sheen at all I think this is better as a contour than a bronzer. It can get a little dark on my face if im not careful. Overall pretty good
Kristen B.
eugene
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer uploaded by Kristen B.
I have loved this product since the year it came out. It’s shimmery and glowy without making your face look greasy or glittery. Great for full glam or no makeup-makeup days when I want to feel like a bronzed goddess. Perfect for all undertones. Sometimes has the tendency to get patchy.

221 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Freya M.
Abingdon, Oxfordshire
il y a un an
Katie C. il y a 6 mois
Yes it’s the best! I just wrote a review. My favorite! I’ve tried so many bronzers always go back.