BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

A full-coverage, longwear, waterproof concealer that hides blemishes, redness, dark circles & more with a dab of the twist-up stick.

Oh & by the way, we’re America’s #1 concealer brand**.We’re kind of a big deal.

WHAT IT DOES
Conceals imperfections & nourishes skin with a velvet-matte finish using Amazonian clay & vitamins A & E. The creamy, blendable, waterproof formula is designed to be used without a brush, making it simple to touch-up on the go.

POWERED BY

• Amazonian clay: natures most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient and antioxidant
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin
  • hyaluronic acid: naturally-occurring ingredient in the human body which delivers moisture, firmness & suppleness
  • squalane: non-greasy emollient that smooths skin

fair, tan, light sand, rich honey Ingredients: Squalane, polyethylene, kaolin, cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, mica, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, poly(glycol adipate)/bis-hydroxyethoxypropyl dimethicone copolymer, silica, water/aqua/eau, atelocollagen, butylene glycol, cholesteryl/behenyl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, glycerin, lecithin, lysine, magnesium chloride, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, potassium chloride, retinyl palmitate, silica dimethyl silylate, sodium chloride, sodium chondroitin sulfate, sodium hyaluronate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, zinc chloride. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

medium, light Ingredients: Squalane, polyethylene, kaolin, cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, mica, poly(glycol adipate)/bis-hydroxyethoxypropyl dimethicone copolymer, silica, water/aqua/eau, atelocollagen, butylene glycol, cholesteryl/behenyl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, glycerin, lecithin, lysine, magnesium chloride, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, potassium chloride, retinyl palmitate, silica dimethyl silylate, sodium chloride, sodium chondroitin sulfate, sodium hyaluronate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, zinc chloride. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

deep, fair-light, light-medium beige, light-medium honey Ingredients: Squalane, polyethylene, kaolin, cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, poly(glycol adipate)/bis-hydroxyethoxypropyl dimethicone copolymer, mica, silica, water/aqua/eau, atelocollagen, butylene glycol, cholesteryl/behenyl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, glycerin, lecithin, lysine, magnesium chloride, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, potassium chloride, retinyl palmitate, silica dimethyl silylate, sodium chloride, sodium chondroitin sulfate, sodium hyaluronate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, zinc chloride. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Usage: Twist up stick and dot concealer directly onto undereye area or over blemishes, redness or other skin imperfections. Then, use fingertips to gently blend until full and even coverage is achieved. Pro tip: can also be worn 1-2 shades lighter as the perfect matte highlighter!

• What’s your favorite concealer? Mine is tarte™ Amazonian ...1 Answers
  • How is the coverage on this concealer?2 Answers
  • I’ve always struggled with finding great under eye concea...3 Answers
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer
  • "i like this but i like the other tarte ones better! it hides blemishes and dark circles, it is also buildable." in 40 reviews
  • "i really liked this concealer. i love tarte's face products and this was the first high-end concealer i had ever purchased. very creamy and full coverage. the shade was great and worked well under my eyes when set with powder." in 32 reviews
  • "i love that this concealer stays put and doesn't break me out (have oily, acne-prone skin) but it tends to settle into my pores and laugh lines after awhile. i would highly recommend it to cover a blemish or two, but it's a no go for under eye circles for me!" in 29 reviews
Kaylee D.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Other more...
I had heard the hype all about shape tape. When I went to the store they did not have my color so thinking that maybe all tarte concealers are good I purchased this instead. I went in to buy shape tape and ended up with this.... god awful concealer. This is the worst concealer I have ever used. I am a full coverage kind of girl and this is definitely full coverage but in a bad way. This made my under eyes look worse than they have ever looked. They looked so cakey and crepey. It sunk into my fine lines under my eyes that I looked like a wrinkly old woman. I wore this twice and hated it so much I went back to the store to return it. Lesson learned, don’t waste your time with this and wait to buy shape tape instead.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Fair more...
My Dane broke my nose last weekend providing a great opportunity to test out new concealers. I had ironically just ordered this from sephora. I would say the coverage is moderate. It had a creamy texture and goes on smoothly but I think it would crease if not quickly followed with a setting powder. It stays on through a full workday but does seem to come off on the bridge of my glasses a bit. Overall not the best concealer I've ever used, but does s good job for everyday dark circles and blemishes. Plus tarte products are cruelty and paraben free :)
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: Light Sand more...
This concealer is my everything. I use it almost every day. I tanned a lot as a teenager and in my early twenties and am now seeing the damage I did to my skin. Pigmentation, texture and white spots are my biggest concerns. This stuff totally even outs my skin tone without looking cakey. It is super creamy, full coverage, buildable and super soft on my skin. It isn’t heavy at all, my skin can totally breath. I also use it under my eye bags. It works really well hiding the dark circles under my eyes and leaves my skin looking completely even and clear of imperfections.. I definitely recommend this concealer.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
Review for: Fair more...
My favorite concealer of all time is tarte™ shape tape contour concealer so I expected to like this. The packaging is great and a little goes a long way. However, this doesn’t provide great coverage. It also moves around a lot on the skin and is so creamy and just reminds me of a lipstick. This would be great for someone who needs hydration and likes a natural coverage. I am not either of those things.

I love Tarte, and really really tried out this product for a long time. But I ended up just looking muddy and like I got caught in the rain.
catherine a.
Tampa, FL
Not a fan really, not the worst concealer ever made, but certainly not as pigmented as I would want a concealer to be, definately creases and smudges easily. When you set it... it makes you look about 10 years older than you actually are. Lastly, half of the product remains in the tube and you have to either dig it out with an instrument and place it in a new container or apply it with a brush from the tube. Not a fan. And I love tarte... but I don't love this. The only reason it got 3 stars is because it wasn't tested on animals.
Sunie F.
I've been a drugstore junky pretty much my whole life because that's just how I was raised. I've recently started switching to high end products and lemme tell ya, BEST DECISION EVER! Now I'm not saying drugstore brands aren't good, they just haven't been doing the job for me lately. This is the first high end concealer I've tried and am so impressed. I'm almost 23 and still suffer from acne so I wanted something that would give me better coverage without feeling so heavy and sticky, and this didn't disappoint! I got it in the shade light-medium honey and honestly, I haven't even been using a foundation with it, it's THAT good. With one layer I get medium coverage, go over it one more time and it hides EVERYTHING! I do my makeup at least 4 days out of the week and I have already had this for a month and still have over half of 1 ounce left so I would say $40 is worth it all the way! I'll be going back for more when this is gone.
Serena N.
Sacramento, CA
Amazing full coverage concealer. It has a thick and smooth consistency and is very easy to apply. I like that it offers true full coverage for any type of under eye bag or other imperfection. I love this concealer because it is long lasting and does not slide around on my face like some other concealer with more of a liquid type consistency. If you have not tried it, I would as it is an overall amazing product!
Emily S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-Hour Concealer Light Sand by Tarte more...
If I could give this zero stars I would. This is one of the worst concealers I have ever tried. It is very thick on the skin, but still somehow does not cover blemishes. This is definitely not a concealer to use on the under eyes, because you will crease terribly. It will make your other makeup melt off your face, even if you set with powder. I was very disappointed, as I usually love tarte products.
Amanda C.
Review for: Medium more...
This product was pretty good. It lasted the entire day and covered whatever I wanted it to. This product was easy to blend too. I don’t know how I feel about the product touching my face each time but that’s just me. Every so often I felt like it accentuated my acne rather than hide it. This is a good product and I would recommend but I’m still on the search for my holy grail concealer.
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
Review for: Other more...
First impression review (will edit after using a few more times)! Didn’t see my shade in the list of options (light-medium honey). I purchased this as part of Tarte’s 7 full-size items promo. This concealer was not my first choice. I originally wanted to try the Aquacealer, but by the time I checked out, it was out of stock. My first time using a stick concealer. Lately I’ve been using a concealer brush to blend, but this product wasn’t very easy to blend that way - will need to try other methods. It also creased up. Formula is a little too thick for me, but that does help it last longer throughout the day. Nervous that I will run out of this product much quicker than a liquid concealer.
Pk D.
Harrisonburg, VA
Is this product a good coverup?
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX
I've been looking for a waterproof concealer for my wedding and I want to know if this one would be a possible option? The problem I'm having with so many concealers is that and either is to share or ends up getting too chunky that it creates a really bad creases. How does this one work?
Rachel L.
San Diego, CA
I’ve always struggled with finding great under eye concealer that doesn’t emphasize my skin’s dryness. Currently I’ve been using Tarte’s concealer and have had fantastic results. What products do you like using for your dry skin? tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer
Landi R.
What is the consistency of this like?
Heidy M.
Pflugerville, TX
How is the coverage on this concealer?