BeautyFaceFace Makeuptarte
tarte Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer

tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer

WHAT IT IS

A full-coverage, longwear, waterproof concealer that hides blemishes, redness, dark circles & more with a dab of the twist-up stick.

Oh & by the way, we’re America’s #1 concealer brand**.We’re kind of a big deal.

WHAT IT DOES
Conceals imperfections & nourishes skin with a velvet-matte finish using Amazonian clay & vitamins A & E. The creamy, blendable, waterproof formula is designed to be used without a brush, making it simple to touch-up on the go.

POWERED BY

• Amazonian clay: natures most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient and antioxidant
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin
  • hyaluronic acid: naturally-occurring ingredient in the human body which delivers moisture, firmness & suppleness
  • squalane: non-greasy emollient that smooths skin

fair, tan, light sand, rich honey Ingredients: Squalane, polyethylene, kaolin, cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, mica, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, poly(glycol adipate)/bis-hydroxyethoxypropyl dimethicone copolymer, silica, water/aqua/eau, atelocollagen, butylene glycol, cholesteryl/behenyl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, glycerin, lecithin, lysine, magnesium chloride, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, potassium chloride, retinyl palmitate, silica dimethyl silylate, sodium chloride, sodium chondroitin sulfate, sodium hyaluronate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, zinc chloride. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

medium, light Ingredients: Squalane, polyethylene, kaolin, cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, mica, poly(glycol adipate)/bis-hydroxyethoxypropyl dimethicone copolymer, silica, water/aqua/eau, atelocollagen, butylene glycol, cholesteryl/behenyl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, glycerin, lecithin, lysine, magnesium chloride, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, potassium chloride, retinyl palmitate, silica dimethyl silylate, sodium chloride, sodium chondroitin sulfate, sodium hyaluronate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, zinc chloride. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

deep, fair-light, light-medium beige, light-medium honey Ingredients: Squalane, polyethylene, kaolin, cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, poly(glycol adipate)/bis-hydroxyethoxypropyl dimethicone copolymer, mica, silica, water/aqua/eau, atelocollagen, butylene glycol, cholesteryl/behenyl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, glycerin, lecithin, lysine, magnesium chloride, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, potassium chloride, retinyl palmitate, silica dimethyl silylate, sodium chloride, sodium chondroitin sulfate, sodium hyaluronate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, zinc chloride. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Usage: Twist up stick and dot concealer directly onto undereye area or over blemishes, redness or other skin imperfections. Then, use fingertips to gently blend until full and even coverage is achieved. Pro tip: can also be worn 1-2 shades lighter as the perfect matte highlighter!

How does this compare to Shape Tape?
How is the coverage and does it last?
Does this concealer dry out your skin?
Start your review of tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer!
Product Highlights
So amazing! It gives great coverage and is very smooth! I would say its full coverage because it can cover up many types of blemishes or dark circles! Which I love.in reviews
i like this but i like the other tarte ones better! it hides blemishes and dark circles, it is also buildable.in reviews
...coverage. the shade was great and worked well under my eyes when set with powder.in reviews
i love that this concealer stays put and doesn't break me out (have oily, acne-prone skin) but it tends to settle into my pores and laugh lines after awhile. i would highly recommend it to cover a blemish or two, but it's a no go for under eye circles for me!in reviews
Kaitlyn J.
Carteret, NJ
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer uploaded by Kaitlyn J.
Review for: Fair-Light
Tarte is my favorite make up brand but I found this concealer to fall a little flat. Compared to liquid concealer, it gets crusty and leaves lines in your creases. I love the stick applicator, but after a few hours, there isn’t much concealing. tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fair
This concealer works wonders on blemishes and spots, it blends well, is waterproof and easy to use. I have even let my mom use it on a very dark spot under her eye and it covered it up very well. It is a twist up and lasts a long time, I'll definitely be purchasing again after I run out.
Annie M.
Whitestone, NY
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer uploaded by Annie M.
I think this product works amazing I get a darker shade and use it as contour and I’ve been obsessed I always use it instead of actual powder and it just works so much better this way tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer especially if you’re trying to do nose contour
Ashley S.
Victorville
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer uploaded by Ashley S.
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer uploaded by Ashley S.
This is by far my favorite concealer! If I could give more stars I would. The coverage is awesome! It gleaned easily and doesn’t cake up.
Tamesha H.
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer uploaded by Tamesha H.
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer uploaded by Tamesha H.
I absolutely love this concealer. It’s the best I’ve ever used for under my eyes. It has a nice creamy formula and blends really well. My issues with most under eye concealers are that they tend to be so drying and end up creasing. This concealer does not do that.
Amber V.
Temple, TX
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer uploaded by Amber V.
Review for: Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-Hour Concealer Light Sand by Tarte
💧 waterproof concealer, what!! And it’s tarte! I’m already stocked and ready for summer time . I absolutely love anything tarte Amazonian clay. It’s pretty natural and just overly amazing products
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer uploaded by Naomi T.
Review for: Light
This concealer is a real favourite of mine! It has a smooth creamy formula which is excellent for multitasking - I use it for covering up blemishes, red areas and for underneath my eyes. It’s buildable, easy to blend and I don’t have any issues with it going cakey. I appreciate the twist tube packaging, I’ve had some issues with liquid concealers ‘exploding’, particularly after travel, no such issues with this. A great option for on the go.
Alisa W.
I use this stuff all over my face and it's always amazing. I use mostly high end make up but I had never used a high end concealer before this one. It was SUCH a big difference as far as pigment and coverage. This ones thick but easily blendable. It covers zits, dark circles, and even my giant red patch with ease! It stays put literally all day so I never have to worry about a zit popping through mid day. This concealer is magical.
kat H.
Carmel, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go-to concealer. It's the perfect shade for my skin, covers well, and blends easily. In my honest opinion, it's better than Tarte's shape tape.
Jassi K.
Woodbridge, VA
tarte™ Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer uploaded by Jassi K.
This concealer is has a thick consistence so I like to use this with a sponge so it doesn’t sit on top of my skin. I have dark circles so initially it covers it up really well, but throughout the day my dark circles start snowing through this. I wouldn’t repurchase this because I’ve had drug store concealers be better than this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...