BY TARTE

A best-selling vegan, waterproof bronzer with a natural & versatile matte finish.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Ultrablendable, pigmented, & never patchy (even after hours of wear) bronzer leaves skin hydrated, balanced & radiant with an Amazonian clay-infused formula. Its universally flattering shades can be used to add warmth, sculpt, or give your complexion an all-over glow.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, dimethicone, oryza sativa (rice) extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, water/aqua/eau, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, VP/hexadecane copolymer. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Hotel Heiress Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, nylon-12, triethoxycaprylylsilane, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, capryloyl glycine, water/aqua/eau, pentylene glycol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, retinol, polysorbate 20, tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

• How is this as a bronzee?4 Answers
  • what is your favorite go to product during the summer mon...3 Answers
  • I love that this is matte. I just want to make sure there...1 Answers
tarte™ Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer

Start your review of tarte™ Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i like this besides the fact that when it goes on my face it looks orange. it smells really good and it’s really pigmented and a little goes a long way. it’s more of a matte which is why i like it. i would recommend" in 235 reviews
  • "love this bronzer it's not took orange it's the perfect bronze shade but not that much pigment in my opinion maybe my foundation is too tan it's the best for pale skin types and very easy to blend. would recommend for pale and olive skin tones" in 94 reviews
  • "When I first got it I was worried that it would be too dark and heavy on my skin but it made my face look perfectly sunkissed or wonderfully contoured." in 6 reviews
  • "This bronzer is awesome, it's buildable, a little goes a long way, and I love that there is no shimmer to it!" in 5 reviews
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
This product does the job of a bronzer. tarte™ Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer leaves a really good finish on the skin like a sun kiss glow. My favorite part about this product is that tarte™ Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer is very blend able. Lastly, there are no cons about this product just positive things to say.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
I’ve stated before I have quite a few bronzers, and this is a regular In my collection that I use daily. Also bought the vault for this collection of the park ave princess which included brushes, lippies, bronzer pallet and regular bronzer like above! It’s beautiful and leaves a beautiful bronzed and contoured look! I love this and will be repurchasing when I’m out or hit project pan!! lol
Marissa D.
Bozeman, MT
THE ONLY BRONZER I EVER USE! I work at a tanning salon, so keeping my tan up is a necessity, but this definitely helps me keep my tan after I take a few days off from UV tanning. I use the lighter shade all over my face for a summer glow and the darker shade for under my cheekbones and the sides of my nose!
Amanda R.
Tucson, AZ
This is my holy grail bronzer. I am super pale so everything either look orange or looks gray. This one gives me a perfect bronze without any of the orange or gray. It’s nicely pigmented but buildable enough that I can use it on my pale skin and my friends with much darker skin tones can use it too!
laura h.
baltimore
This stuff is alright- I’ll use if I have run out of some of my other bronzers. I DO like this one in the winter because it isn’t as dark as some of the others I use. I like the matte finish, and always love that Tarte is cruelty free and tries to use natural products.
Megan F.
Ellsworth , KS
This bronzer is just so-so. It didn't blend the easiest and kind of just sat on my face. I would also not call this waterproof, it did last a majority of the day but faded away before my work day was over. I do like other tarte bronzers a lot better.
Ruby B.
Santa Ana
Purchased at: Sephora
This bronzer is just so amazing it leaves your face looking so contoured and so blended out it really doesn’t have any cons but it’s warm tone it’s really long lasting and I would totally buy it again it’s worth the money ❤️would really recommend it
Kyra L.
New York
While this is definitely the best smelling bronzer I’ve ever used, I probably won’t repurchase. As soon as you start to blend it completely disappears on your face. I’ve also found it to be hard to blend when I wear drier foundations.
Erin B.
Van Nuys, CA
Tarte’s Amazonian Clay line is great for a matte look. I personally do not like looking very dewy so the fact that this bronzer is completely matte is great. A lot of other bronzers have a shimmer over tone and I don’t like that.
Carmen T.
West Roxbury, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
A great bronzer that gives me a pop of color. I have medium skin tone and it gives me enough color so my skin doesn’t look so flat. It’s matte, oil free and not tested on animals. I would definitely recommend this bronzer!
Zohal A.
Pasadena, CA
How shimmery is this product?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite thing about tarte bronzers ?
erika  m.
Oakhurst, NJ
Is this bronzer orange?
Tatum H.
American Fork, UT
How can a powder be waterproof? I'm so confused:/ if you've used it please let me know if it's actually waterproof, or if that's just a gimmick:)
Dana M.
I love bronzers I have to try this. I've never heard of a bronzer being waterproof.I want to buy this is it pretty good waterproof? Being that it's waterproof does it make your face look dry, orange or cakey?

tarte cosmetics

tarte cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.