MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & Concealerstarte
tarte Amazonian clay airbrush foundation

tarte™ Amazonian clay airbrush foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Are they discontinuing this?? The last time I was in Sephora they didn’t have and when I looked on both. Sephora website and tarte website there was nothing...
I recently purchased this (50% off yay) and am excited to try it out, but it has been so long since I have used a powder foundation.... I do moisturizer (I have to, my skin is crazy), but is there a primer that anyone would recommend using with this? I am unable to use any of the tarte primers due to certain ingredients and seb derm/malassezia. Any/all recommendations welcome!
Es bueno este producto? He escuchando buenas referencias! Pero no sé muy bien!!Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation
Start your review of tarte™ Amazonian clay airbrush foundation!
laυran C.
Riverbank, CA
tarte™ Amazonian clay airbrush foundation uploaded by laυran C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE YOU! most amazing powder I have ever used, I moisturize, foundation then powder. Stays on doesn’t get patchy! I’m obsessed. Never switching again!
Marinny K.
Rosemount, MN
tarte™ Amazonian clay airbrush foundation uploaded by Marinny K.
tarte™ Amazonian clay airbrush foundation uploaded by Marinny K.
Probably my favorite powder foundation. Leaves such an airbrush finish and perfect for a quick natural look over a good primer. Would totally recommend. [product:tarte-amazonian-clay-airbrush-foundation]
Kylie C.
Review for: Light Neutral (Light Skin With Neutral Undertones)
I bout this from the Tarte site and got the same shade that I get with their foundation thinking it would be fine, I was wrong. This powder was WAY darker than my usual shade and I also found that it caked on my face. It just sits in my makeup drawer and waiting to see if any of my friends want it. So disappointed in this powder.
Jess C.
Boston
tarte™ Amazonian clay airbrush foundation uploaded by Jess C.
Review for: Light Neutral (Light Skin With Neutral Undertones)
All time fav powder foundation! I first bought this when I was in my teens and my acne was OUT of control! I needed something  I could wear that would really truly cover my pimples and redness. This was for sure the product! I have not stopped using this product and it's been at least 5 years!
Amy J.
Bonaire, GA
tarte™ Amazonian clay airbrush foundation uploaded by Amy J.
If you are looking for a smooth, full coverage foundation that lasts all day— then this is definitely your go to!!💯 It is a creamy, moisture rich foundation with all the coverage you are looking for ✨✨
Moquita Q.
Spring, TX
tarte™ Amazonian clay airbrush foundation uploaded by Moquita Q.
tarte™ Amazonian clay airbrush foundation uploaded by Moquita Q.
Purchased at: ULTA
Legit a literal game changing foundation for me! I’m in love with the entire Amazonian clay line! Tarte is one of the only makeup foundations I can wear longer than 8 hours and it doesn’t break me out and give me that airbrush feel. ALSO IM NOT USING A FILTER. with tarte you won’t ever have to! #gamechanging #blackgirlmagic #fyp #tarte #tartecosmetics
Appleseed ..
Seattle
tarte™ Amazonian clay airbrush foundation uploaded by Appleseed ..
Review for: Medium Neutral (Medium Skin With Neutral Undertones)
Good for light coverage, but if I try to build it too much it seems to make fine lines and creases more noticeable.
Alyzea M.
Houston
tarte™ Amazonian clay airbrush foundation uploaded by Alyzea M.
Review for: Medium Neutral (Medium Skin With Neutral Undertones)
Honestly this was not a great product for my skin type.I have dry skin so this did no justice for me. But I think it would work great on someone with a different skin type.
Joslyne V.
De Pere, WI
I really wanted to love this because I'm a huge Tarte fan. Unfortunately, it looked too cakey, accentuated my pores, and settled into the fine lines on my face; which really aged the look of my skin. I'm 25 with no wrinkles, so this was really upsetting. I really did love the packaging though, but I couldn't justify keeping it or purchasing it again.
Sandy N.
San Francisco, CA
One of my hg powder foundation. It doesn't accentuate my pores and dry patches whenever I use it alone.

217 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maribel P.
il y a un an
Eden R. il y a un an
I do like it! It can be full coverage if you build it but I like it mostly as something to quickly even out my skin tone in the morning as opposed to having to apply foundation then powder. As far as color, I’m not sure exactly how fair it goes. But if it’s a similar tone it’s still easy to work with. Mine is a bit too warm for me, but I’m able to make it work.