tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sujey S.
Seattle,Wa
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my one of my favorite blush this color looks amazing on my skin I love it I've tried different kinds of blushes but they were too pink or had fall outs but this blush is way better it's like a nice warm pink tone
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,116 reviews
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really love the tarte Amazon blushes! Theylast for 12 plus hours and are very pigmented! I own the colors exposed nude and parrrtay! I wear them both daily! Tarte Amazon clay blushes are actually the only blushes I like to use on a regular basis! They blend so nicely and have little fallout! If you haven't tried them yet then I highly recommend that you do because they truly are the best blush on the market currently!
Mandy J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
So I have this blush in two shades! These blushes stay on nicely and goon smoothly, I find that they blend well and are pretty pigmented. My only issue with the the glisten blush is it’ll can be a little sparkly and it took removing the first layer to get it to get enough product. I got paaarty as a free sample in the Sephora birthday gift and it is so perfect that I bought the full one today! It’s very pigmented and great warm pink for light skin tones! I use this product daily and love how easy it is to use and that they have good colors for my porcelain skin! Also if you depot your makeup this are great! They are actually not held in by glue (the full size) but are already on a magnet and tarte has put a pin hole in the back which makes it so easy to pop out without any makeup being destroyed by the process! (Photos are the glisten blush)
Jenna G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
💕💕💕This is my favorite blush right now! I received it as a Sephora gift for my birthday and have been using it since. It doesn’t search good on my finger or hand but it looks so pretty on my cheeks. It’s a buildable Formula and the color is so pretty! I use it with most makeup looks I try out! I am about to hit pan and am gonna need a new blush soon!!!🎉🎉😉😉😉😉😉🎉
Kristy S.
Conway, AR
I got this free as my birthday gift from Sephora and its now daily routine and im in lovrree such a pretty color and formula blends great!
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
I have a few shades of this tarte blush. I love them all. They have great color and pigmentation. They last all day and give my cheeks great color.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
These are smooth, strong pigmated and long wearing vibrant blushes! Among some of my very favorites to use. I own several and love them all. Never streaky or patchy. I own dollface, exposed, glisten, paarty, ect. All equally beautiful with long staying power. You barely need to tap your blush brush into the pan for color payoff.
Anthony R.
Oregon City, OR
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
This tarte product is very inexpensive. Great pigment and shows up perfectly on any skin tone! Good for traveling because it is travel size and can fit anywhere. Definitely something I would buy! Love having this and so glad I purchased it!
Taylor A.
Twin Falls, ID
Love these blushes!! The tone is great, and they really do last all day. I like that this blushes aren’t super pigmented, because you can build it up without accidentally putting on too much. Overall, one of my favorites to use
Harmeet L.
Brampton
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this tarte Amazonian clay 12 hour blush in "paarty". It is a universal color matte blush that goes with any kind of makeup. It is a coral tone and gives a natural blush tone. One of my favourite...recommend it to everyone.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.

tarte cosmetics

tarte cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.