tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Review for: Other more...
I really like this blush. It gets a lot of use from me since I got it! The color is nice, the wear is really good and the price point isn’t terrible but it’s not the cheapest either! I would def recommend this to everyone!
Holly F.
I own sooo many of these blushes and I love them beyond all reason! My favorite thing about Tarte blushes is how beautifully they blend into the skin and the variety of colors they have. They have every kind of shade imaginable, so if you want more of a natural flush, you will find it. And if you are looking for more of a pigmented rosy cheek, they have that as well. They have a shade to suit just about anyone's preference and skin tone. I also love the packaging, because they are in the same shade as the blush, so it is super easy to pick out which one you want to use if you store them somewhere, without having to check the label on the back. Also, these last quite a while and will stay put throughout the day without losing pigment. I love layering different shades, and they also have some with shimmer and some without, which just gives you more control over what you prefer. I love brands that give an array of shades and formulas, and Tarte really goes above and beyond with what they offer in this collection. I definitely recommend these to anyone! My fave shades are: Dollface, Exposed, Natural Beauty, Blushing Bride, and Captivating :)
Sana S.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tarte is one of a few cosmetics brands that only uses natural, eco-friendly ingredients for their makeup. I have a few of their beauty products in my collection but my most favorite and most used item has to be their famous Amazonian Clay 12-Hour blush. I purchased one color at a time and I’ve had 7 so far.
The blush design itself has the Amazon river embossed in the middle which I think is a nice touch. The formula is truly remarkable in the sense that it works on any skin types – for oily skin, it controls oil; for dry skin, it hydrates. These blushes are intensely pigmented and finely-milled so a soft hand during application is a must. They may look a bit powdery at first, but they go on very smoothly and are easy to blend. Since they are so soft and crazy pigmented, I’d recommend using a fan brush or stippling brush for a natural-looking application. Build a sheer layer first, then add more to increase the intensity if desired. Tarte boasts a 12-hour wear but I find the color starting to fade just a tad bit on my cheeks at the end of day (8-9 hours) especially for lighter shades.
These Amazonian Clay blushes come in a wide range of colors so chances are you will find something that suits you. Soft, amazing color pay off, and good for your skin, these blushes have a reputation they are very well deserved. A lot of sales events are coming up this Fall and I am planning to get my hands on a few more of the pinker shades. I’m thinking maybe Amused and Achiote. With so many beautiful colors, it’s hard to make a decision!

Hayatt C.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I absolutely love this blush, especially for summer it has a nice shimmer to it and it lasts all day long. Definitely one of my go to's. It's very easy to blend and I would totally recommend it to my friends.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Pretty pigmented blush. I've been using it for over a month now and don't have any plans to change blushes. Its the perfect pink shade for my skintone.
Tasheena C.
Pocatello, ID
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
So beautiful of a color. This product lasts forever! The color is amazing and lasts all day long, even 18 hr days
Erin Z.
Stillwater, MN
I will never buy another type of blush. This is so pigmented and lasts so long. The range of colors is amazing too. I love that it's a natural product too.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This has quickly because my go to blush.

This is sooooo smooth and blendable it makes it a versatile blush for any look.

It's easy to apply lightly or build for a more bolder look.

Most blushes have a ton of fallout during application. This does not.

Highly recommend.
Sil L.
Scarborough, ONTARIO
A beautiful set of blushes from Tarte. Features a good selection and wearable blushes that's good year round. Great pigmentation and build able. PRIM is my favorite for a more neutral look, and I love DOLLFACE in the summer time for a bright pop of colour!
Kyli P.
Cathlamet, WA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
These stay on all day long! They also are very pigmented, love them! Great for makeup beginners I recommend using a fan brush to apply. I have a lot of these blushes most of them look amazing on my olive skin tone.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.

tarte cosmetics

tarte cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.