tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Madeline L.
Georgetown, KY
This product lasts a long time and a little goes a long way so dont put too much on your brush. There's a variety of colors and I enjoy the really natural ones
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
Tarte’s blushes are in my all time favorite blush category. From the colors to the formula to the packaging I love it all. The colors are highly pigmented and they are so long lasting.
Dani S.
Richland, MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush year round. I am a teacher, so I don't like to wear anything crazy or super sparkly to school. That's just my style. I love that this gives me the most natural flush. It goes on so well over foundation and stays all day long. I would recommend these to anyone with large pores on their cheeks because this helps to keep my pores from looking gigantic.
Seline S.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is my everyday go to blush it is one of my favorite matte blushes! It goes on beautifully, you can go subtle or bold with this shade. It stays true to color and lasts, I highly recommend!
Sara P.
Beaufort , NC
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love love love tarts blushes, they blend so well and stay on all day. Not too much but still noticeable and they come in so many colors. Definitely a matte blush and looks gorgeous with light or heavy makeup.
Samantha H.
Gainesville
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this product!! It has great pigment, you can easily work with it to go for a natural look or you can add a lot for a cute look! This is easy to blend and I'd definitely recommend it
Nicole S.
not a giant blush user/fan but risque is definitely worth it. it gives such a nice subtle pinkish/peach color to the cheeks. matte finish but not so much so where you look like a piece of drywall. amazing blush
jayme p.
Dowagiac
I have a lot of blush. I have tried it all I think. Tarte has some of the best blush I have ever used. The colors are great for those who are very light in color. The blush colors are very soft and easy to work with. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Breeana H.
Pleasanton, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love love love this product! It has a great shimmer to it so you don’t even need to use a highlight. The color does stand the 12 hours, as the product states. It’s easy to apply and very blend able.
Dominique F.
Columbia, SC
I feel absolutely in love with the splash when I first tried it but realize that it does stay on for a very long time and I don't like to wear blush for that long especially not at night so I would wind up for moving my whole face of make up when transitioning from work to going out
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.

tarte cosmetics

tarte cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.