tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amy H.
tyner, KY
I have heard that they are known for their blushes. I have one of the sticks and it is amazing. They were giving one in the new beauty test tube but didn't receive it. I will break down and buy one.
Winter F.
Mobile , AL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this color as a birthday gift from sephora and I absolutely loved it. It really does last all day, I loved that it's matte so it looks very natural. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a natural look.
Kiah G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got it as a part of my Sephora birthday gift and I wasn't sure what to think. It's not my normal color, but I ended up loving it. It gives me just a touch of color and gives me a nice natural look.
Bryanna G.
Rochester, NY
I have this blush in celebration and it is honestly one of the best blushes I've ever had. I like more subtle blushes and this one is absolutely perfect for that job! It gives great color to the skin
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush truly is a 12 hour plus blush. It last all day long. I apply it in the am and sometimes if I fall asleep it’s still on my face and not my pillow. It’s a beautiful color and I get lots of compliments
Trisha M.
Manteca, CA
Tarte is a great make up brand! Especially for people who are sensitive to certain types of make up and break out easily. It works really good and covers up just how you like. I fell in love with it.
Angelic R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this in my birthday gift from sephora. I love the color of this goes on nicely gives you that pop of color very pigmented a little goes a long way. I would definitely purchase the full size product for sure.
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
This blush is very pigmented. It only takes one dip and I have enough product. It has a matte finish that I adore! This product is very blendable. I'm very happy with it! I will recommend to others :)
Saige K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! I am not a huge blush person but I really like this one. It lasts a long time! I am very fair, and it looks nice so I am not for sure about other skin tones. I recommend this a lot!
Angelica V.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This is one of my favorite blushes. It blends smoothly and it goes complementary with every tone. Every time I wear it I always get that one on my cheeks. It blends beautifully and it also blends with you Contor. They must have for your kit. I give it five stars.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.