tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Desiree W.
Buckeye, AZ
Tarte has an amazing line of blushes because they are so creamy and flawless. I love how natural of a pink hue they give off instead of looking ridiculously pink like some blushes do. This allows me to look fresh & bubbly for any occasion.
Kaleigh C.
Grand Island
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love these blushes. They stay on forever and are super pigmented. I like using them for eyeshadows sometimes. A little bit difficult to blend if you apply too much at once. Start up light and build it up.
Morgan F.
Texarkana , AR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Best blush product on the market, no doubt. Blush is one of my favorite makeup staples so it’s important to me to find a perfect brand with a perfect product. For me, the tarte Amazonian Clay blush is it!
Selene R.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my favorite blush because of how natural it looks. I wouldn't say it is 12 hour wear, but it will stay on for a while. It's very pigmented and matte which is what prefer. I definitely recommend.
Jenn K.
Goddard, KS
Love love love this blush. Has great color pigment and lasts through a long work day. Don’t even feel it on the skin and I don’t think it clogs my pores. Also great as a eyeshadow for a ver natural look💕
Amani E.
Chicago
This blush is so great! The color and the color payoff is amazing. It's very blend-able, and build-able! A little on the pricey side for my liking but it is worth it I believe! I definitely recommend it.
Kerri V.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product from Sephora as my birthday gift. It’s a sample size, but it is one of my favorite blushes that I own. It stays on all day long, and I love the color of it. I highly recommend it!
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this blush !! Goes on super smooth! Adds color, but looks so natural ! I love that it’s easy to blend! One of my favorite blushes by far! Looks great on my fair skin! I would recommend this product !
Tressa B.
Apo, NY
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I did get his for my
Birthday from Sephora and absolutely love how long it last and such a great color . Can’t wait for other colors to try. It’s very pretty. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Jenna G.
Chula Vista , CA
One of the best blushes love the color I have tanish skin tone and some things are to "Barbie" on me or doesn't show up! However this color is very very good I feel like it works on a lot of skin colors!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.