tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Stefanie M.
San Carlos, CA
I love everything about this blush- color, application, lasting ability- except the glitter in it! other than that, it's a great blush with a nice color (splendor) that is easy to apply and looks natural
Maddy M.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this blush. I received it in my birthday gift at Sephora and it is matte which I love and a lot of blushes are not. Definitely buildable and has a lot of color pay off, I would recommend
I C.
Oakdale, MN
This is the first tarte product I bought a few weeks ago and it has quickly become one of my go to blushes. I have the color 'blushing bride' and this goes very well with my skin tone and lasts all day.
Becca O.
Flowood , MS
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this shade and brand! I have a very light skin complexion and this blush is great for my skin tone. Not too pigmented. A very nice and natural blush that adds a natural pink tone to any makeup look.
Jasmine S.
Herculaneum,Mo
Review for: Other more...
Most people say tarte blush is really good , i have the color savored and i have trouble with the pigmentation, i love the blush it is a matte finish, i just have a hard time putting it on, i might buy it again and see how it goes.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I absolutely love this blush it was a very subtle touch to my everyday look, the color was warm romantic and the pigment was long lasting and beautiful the price was affordable and I'd buy again any day
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love love this blush! It's my favorite! It goes on smoothly and looks so natural and flawless. It is more expensive than some blushes out there, but this is so worth it! You won't be disappointed!
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I received this product in one of my ipsy bags and I loved it. First off I love how pigmented this shade was. You only need a tiny bit to go a long way. I usually don’t use blush but this matched my light/tan summer skin tone perfectly.
Paige F.
Anoka, MN
I bought my first Tarte blush this summer with their new color 'Captivating' and I'm hooked. The color is beautiful and long lasting and its awesome that it comes without all those nasty chemicals in it.
Lilly B.
Ontonagon
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Absolutely love this color! It’s especially great for pale skin complexions like myself it blends like a dream! It is also insanely pigmented a little goes along ways so you definitely get what you pay for Ten out of ten would recommend!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.