tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kerri V.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product from Sephora as my birthday gift. It’s a sample size, but it is one of my favorite blushes that I own. It stays on all day long, and I love the color of it. I highly recommend it!
Chrysanthi S.
Bellerose, NY
This blush is my go to blush! I have about 4 of them! in my purse in my classroom, my makeup bag, and in my car just in case i need a pick me up! My favorite shade it is to overwhelming which is a plus!
Karoline G.
Cherry Hill
i love this blush so much. it’s the perfect natural color for an everyday look. it’s not too bold and it just adds the perfect amount of color onto your face. the product had good pigment and packaging. i would buy again
Jenna G.
Chula Vista , CA
One of the best blushes love the color I have tanish skin tone and some things are to "Barbie" on me or doesn't show up! However this color is very very good I feel like it works on a lot of skin colors!
Desiree W.
Buckeye, AZ
Tarte has an amazing line of blushes because they are so creamy and flawless. I love how natural of a pink hue they give off instead of looking ridiculously pink like some blushes do. This allows me to look fresh & bubbly for any occasion.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Favorite blush
Nice compact packaging
Long lasting
Buildable color which I like because it’s super intense
Blendable
Easy to use
Can look natural or more prominent
Highly reccomend!
Purchase at sephora or macys
Gemma G.
South Elgin, IL
All tarte blushes come out great. They last all day long, and there blush line is so big so it's really great for all types of skin. They work for oily and dry skin. I would buy these over and over again
Haley J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
All of these shades are amazing and tarte has the best blush in my opinion. very pigmented. this is a nice palette to get if you want to try out the best shades they have before buying a whole single one.
Morgan F.
Texarkana , AR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Best blush product on the market, no doubt. Blush is one of my favorite makeup staples so it’s important to me to find a perfect brand with a perfect product. For me, the tarte Amazonian Clay blush is it!
Cynthia T.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am so in love with this shade! Now I did get this for free but this is the most amazing formula and color for my skin tone! I'm in MAC foundations NW20. This blush looks littler in color in the compact
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.