tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Paige H.
Valparaiso
Love this blush! The design is beautiful and it is very nice. The finish is more matte. It is long lasting which is very nice. It could be more pigmented, but I do not use a lot. Definitely would recommend!
Laura P.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I really love these tarte Amazonian Clay blushes! They are such pretty colors and the pigment is just right. You don't have to be too careful about how much product you pick up on your brush and it blends very easily onto cheeks. My only complaint is that a lot of their shades are pretty similar but I do like that most are matte.
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
This blush is adorable and gives a very natural rosy color to the face. I have this small container; I must’ve used it maybe 10 times now and it looks still almost brand new! So a little goes a long way.
Angela S.
Greenfield
I love this color. It gives a nice wash of color to my cheeks and stays vibrant throughout the day. I also love the formula, the Amazonian clay feels brilliant. The problem I have with this is the amount of kick up in the pan. Even when I leave this product setting on my makeup shelf, there's always loose powder sitting in it.
Madelyn F.
suffolk, VA
beautiful long lasting color. smooth, not too overpowering and goes on like a charm. I got this as a birthday present and I will be buying again once i run out. Love this! they have an amazing shade range.
darci d.
LOVE ALL TARTE BLUSHES!!!!
They last for a very long time and they blend so seamlessly!

I would start with buying the small pans because I have had my small pan for several months using it nearly everyday!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love this Tarte concept Amazonian clay 12 hour blush!!!
I got it as a birthday present from Sephora and I absolutely love it.
The packaging is gorgeous.
And the color is beautiful tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Love the blush that can last the entire day. Easy to blend and smooth. Purchase this one at Sephora several times. One of my favorite.
Moranda A.
Noblesville, IN
This is an amazing holiday blush palette! I have always loved Tarte but once I tried the blushes, I was in love! Highly recommend!! The tarte Blush Bliss Blush Palette is a MUST! It also will last you forever! Not to mention the PACKAGING! STUNNING!
Manh S.
Modesto, CA
I like pigmented this blush is. It’s very long lasting. It also applies very easily. For me I’m tan with a yellow or olive under tone and I absolutely love this color on me as a blush and a little contour.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.