tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Marissa W.
This is my all time favorite blush formula. They are SUPER pigmented but blend out perfectly. Just make sure you use a light hand, you can always add more product if needed!!! They last all. day. long. on my cheeks. Seriously at the end of the day I still have rosy, colorful, healthy looking cheeks. Cannot recommend a blush more than this one.
Ciara S.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I recently bought this blush with a lipstick set. & I thought it wasn’t going to be as dark at it is so it doesn’t fit well with my complexion because I’m fair but it’s very smooth & super pretty if it was lighter I would definitely love it!
Kaytlin F.
Cape Girardeau
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Received this in my ipsy bag one time and had to buy another when I ran out because it's so great. Stays on so long and it very pigmented. Will continue to buy and would definitely recommend this to others
Lenaiza E.
Aberdeen, NC
I wanted to wear a purple blush for fall looks and didn’t know where to look. Someone suggested this to me and I fell in absolute love with it! It’s really affordable and long lasting! Recommend everyone getting this.
Libby R.
Biloxi, MS
I absolutely love these blushes! I have two different colors and they both sit on my skin and glide on great!! I love how subtle yet vibrant it looks! Super cheap for such a good product! My favorite blush!
Jaclyn w.
Harrogate , TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I normally don't wear blush. That all changed when I found this one. Oh my gosh! I love it! I have an olive skin tone and it's perfect. I can build the color when needed or keep it light and simple. It is pigmented so alittle goes a long way.
Bryanna C.
harrisburg
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I started using this product around a year ago and I absolutely love it! It is very pigmented with no fall out, it is long lasting and gives you an airbrushed look. I would recommend trying this product out
Leah M.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this product. Got it as a free sample gift from Sephora. Never used blush before this. It is easy to blend and last all day. Love the matte finish and how it’s not too much color. I will be buying the full size when the sample runs out!
Lauren L.
Austin, TX
I got this in a subscription box like a year ago and use it every day and haven’t even hit the pan yet! I love it! It’s a great color, lasts all day, and it seems as though I’ll never have to buy it again!
Jenna C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really liked tarte Cosmetics ‘s Amazonian Clay Blush. The only reason I give it 3 stars is because I wasn’t a fan of the color on my complexion, and it seemed a little chalky, but if you use the right amount it can look beautiful.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.