tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I have this blush in tipsy and love it. It's so pigmented and such a great shade for people with an olive skin tone. I don't have much more to say but, this a pretty average blush ( not in a bad way ) this is so build able and blend able.
Ann G.
Clayton, GA
I own this blush in "blushing bride". It is my favorite blush! I love Tarte products already. I have done a re-buy on this which means it is some good stuff. I recommend getting a Tarte blush brush to go with it.
Michelle J.
Studio City, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love love love this blush! However, make sure you get the right color for you because I had a friend gift me one and it was just a bit too dark and it was really noticeable on my skin. Lasts and lasts!
I C.
Oakdale, MN
This is the first tarte product I bought a few weeks ago and it has quickly become one of my go to blushes. I have the color 'blushing bride' and this goes very well with my skin tone and lasts all day.
Renee R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great for a summery bright look without being overwhelming. The blush is able to be layered for varying amounts of color on the cheeks and lasts all day for a consistent glow. Definitely will buy again.
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love this blush. This is the only high end blush I own. It is pigmented, gorgeous on, lasts all say and so beautiful. Well worth the $26 normally I wouldn't have paid that but I did and so happy I did
Kelcie K.
Turnersville, NJ
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Tried finding a blush that was visible enough on semi tan skin but also didn't look like I wasn't wearing any. This is the perfect blush! It lasts all day and you can layer amounts for the perfect shade
Paige F.
Anoka, MN
I bought my first Tarte blush this summer with their new color 'Captivating' and I'm hooked. The color is beautiful and long lasting and its awesome that it comes without all those nasty chemicals in it.
Ava D.
Middletown, CT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
So I got this blush for free for my birthday from sephora and I loved it. It's highly pigmented without making me look like a total clown. It's build-able but also provides just the right amount of color without looking too much. Love it
Chelsea L.
La Place, LA
I recently joined the Tarte blush bandwagon. I was hesitant because of the price, but I got a set of them for Christmas & I am in love! These blushes are really pigmented and the staying power is incredible. They blend really smoothly too!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.