tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brianna C.
Hudson, FL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Love this blush. Perfect color for my skin when I'm tan or when I have my natural color. Perfect amount of pink and shimmer. Easy to blend with my other TARTE bronzer and highlighter. I have bought this product twice now. I love it that much!!!
ashley r.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
These blushes are so long lasting and have a great color payoff, they are so pigmented you need a light hand when applying this because it can come on too crazy! i definitely think these are worth the price
Holly C.
Pendleton, SC
These blushes last longer on my skin than any other blush I've tried! The color selection is great and I have loved all the ones I've purchased. They have the perfect amount of pigment and are easily blendable.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was hesitant trying this blush because I have a very pale complexion and blushes tend to sometimes look a little clown-like. That being said, I really liked this blush. A little goes a long way, so I suggest starting out with a very light stroke, and then build from there.
Guen M.
This blush is so pigmented, goes on with ease and lasts forever. I love it. Has an amazing color range and brings so much light back into my face. Super easy to blend and sells for a great price for what it is.
Zoe P.
Seneca, SC
This blush is pigmented but not too overbearing. It is very smooth and blends amazingly. The shade range is great and there is one for every skin tone. Lasts for a long time and blends really well with bronzer.
Alexis R.
You guys... this blush is great!!! I have oily skin and this blush stays on so well! It is very buildable and smooth! They have a great selection of colors. I love that all of their products are cruelty free!
Biana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
So the PAAARTY color which came in the Sephora birthday gift this year has become my favorite blush. It's perfect for every day because it's matte and you don't look like a disco ball. Color is a great peachy/pink.
Jessica Z.
Valencia, CA
Tarte is my all time favorite blushes! I own several colors and can honestly never decide which color to wear! The color is pigmented, but sheer enough to blend well. I totally recommend this blush to all my friends that are on the hunt for a new blush! Love love LOVE!!!
Indri D.
Not too much pigment, very light blush. I'm not sure maybe the color that I got. It was a sample size but last for a long time. Easy to blend on your cheek. Good for day to day blush. I'm not sure to buy again
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.