tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Danielle G.
Baltimore, MD
My perfect autumnal blush! I love that the Amazonian clay blushes don't have a fragrance and their color payoff is always great. Longwearing, doesn't irritate my skin, and a pan will last you quite a long time.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
These are by far my favorite blushes. I feel like they are so blendable. They're easier to build up also. This is the only blush I can truly say lasts on my skin all day. My favorite is exposed! It's a beautiful nude.
Elizabeth Z.
Doral, FL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Very subtle blushes! Good for the day use and very handy to keep in purse. This blushes are more for a natural look and to give a little of color to your cheekbones. You can definitely build up the color and it is long lasting. I would buy this product again.
Danyel C.
Bremerton , WA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is one of my favorite blushes. Perfect finishing off color for over my contour. Gives the perfect little pop! This brand last a long time too! I have oily skin and have not had a problem with that! Love it
Laura C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I got this as a sample, and have since used it frequently on nights out! It's VERY PIGMENTED, which makes it last a while but be careful not to put too much on at once. I would love to try a more coral version!
Indri D.
Not too much pigment, very light blush. I'm not sure maybe the color that I got. It was a sample size but last for a long time. Easy to blend on your cheek. Good for day to day blush. I'm not sure to buy again
Haley M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I got this product as a free sample from Sephora and I had to go back and buy the full size product it is the only blush I like on my skin because it perfectly fits my skin tone and does not take away from other features of my face
Kara F.
Gray, TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora. It is buildable, but it honestly has really good pigment, so not much is needed! It lasted awhile, but it wasn't the best for my skin tone. I would recommend it to others, though! It's a quality product!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I have the Tarte 'After Dark' palette and the blush inside it is "unleased". I was really hesitant of wearing it because I'm naturally pink/red faced anyways, but I really love it. The color is beautiful and it lasts for most of the day, but gives you a very natural look. Will buy another.
Amanda P.
Austin, TX
I love this blush. It's very pigmented so I recommend using a soft hand to apply. It blends effortlessly into my contouring powder and I like its matte finish. I would highly recommend this product to others.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.