tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amy K.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Paaarty (Nude), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
These are the only blushes that I use! I buy the Christmas set every year just for the color options for such a great price! The products are pigmented, long lasting. And I look forward to this years colors ❤😍️
Lacy🖤 S.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this blush the color is beautiful and it blends very well. It lasts for hours. I don't have anything negative to say about this blush. They have a variety of shades too. I would recommend this to others.
Kellie L.
Forty Fort, PA
I got this blush in the Rainforest After Dark palette. Wow! It's so light and natural-looking. It feels great on my skin and the buildable color is wonderful. Would definitely buy this as a standalone product!
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love the subtle color of this blush. I have found it to be long lasting and gives a natural look of rosy cheeks. It doesn't take much pigment on the applicator and a little goes a long way. I can't wait to purchase new colors!
Kaitlyn R.
Easley, SC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love how creamy and soft this product is. This definitel is definitely a matte finish. I would say this is more of a buildable coverage bush. Last just as long as the product says! Would definitely buy again
Cherish A.
Dallas
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this product. The packaging is so beautiful and I love how easily I can blend this product. I don’t use it too much since the color is a little too pink for my liking, but I definitely love the formula!
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
These are by far my favorite blushes. I feel like they are so blendable. They're easier to build up also. This is the only blush I can truly say lasts on my skin all day. My favorite is exposed! It's a beautiful nude.
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
This color is so amazing ! Comes out perfect on my skin tone ! I love it!! I can't wait to try out the other blushes they have as well! But so far I am loving this one and will definitely recommend to others !
Laura C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I got this as a sample, and have since used it frequently on nights out! It's VERY PIGMENTED, which makes it last a while but be careful not to put too much on at once. I would love to try a more coral version!
Pinkyy J.
Los Banos , CA
I really like this blush! I'm not a big blush user but once I got my hands on this it changed my mind. It lasts all day and is a very pigmented yet subtle look. I would recommend to others every chance I get.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.