tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Rosaline K.
Pasadena, CA
I love that these blushes are long lasting like they claim! I still prefer becca blushes over these but they work and do as they say. Easy to blend and great colour selection! Still on the hunt for a perfect shade
Arielle R.
Bellevue, NE
I have this blush in the color "Dolly". It's a matte rosy pink color. It is absolutely gorgeous on the skin. It lasts all day and blends really well. I wear this blush every day. It pairs well with any eye look and gives the most beautiful natural look. It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. This is a great QUALITY product!
Petra Y.
Carencro, LA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love tarte! It’s my second favorite brand. This Amazonian clay line is amazing. The blush is no exception. It’s pigmented and soft. Looks great and a little goes a long way. The packaging is also simple and fun.
Amber E.
Germantown, MD
Review for: Other more...
I finally got a tarts blush as my birthday gift from Sephora. I love the blush. It has nice pigment and blends easily. I love that it's subtle but warms up my face. I definitely recommend this long wearing blush.
Ashley O.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This is my favorite blush in the whole world and will not buy another brand! This shade is my favorite, but their other colors are great too! It's available at Sephora and I will totally buy again! I love this!!
mirian V.
Maple Shade, NJ
I LOVE tarte blushes. I currently own five of them and love each one in it's own way. The colors are true to pan and even the shimmer blushes are very wearable without being over the top. I have never experienced any reaction to the formula and the wear is certainly long. An everyday staple for me. Colors I recommend, exposed, tipsy, and blissful.
Brianna W.
Really pretty. Worth the money and all the hype. Has great pigmentation, lasts all day, not super matte but not super shimmery either. Definitely true to the color and applies great. I would definitely recommend.
Maya C.
Washington, DC
I just recently tried out these Tarte blushes, and they're great. The colors are vibrant and a little goes a very long way. These last all day on my skin without fading or getting patchy. Definitely a must-have!
Chastity A.
Seymour, IN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is awesome, received as a birthday gift & have loved it for the last two months. It gives just enough color (with a light hand) without making you look crazy. And it’s a perfect color for almost anyone!
Morgan C.
Weatherford, TX
Great product. Love the shade and it does last a long time. I feel like there is a little more fall out with it then I expected from Tarte.. but overall I like it.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.