tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Margaret L.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this blush! It makes my skin have such a natural healthy pink color. It’s just beautiful. The formula is great too, it lasts all day. I would recommend trying this product out. I will definitely be repurchasing this item as well.
Angela H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a very natural and beautiful blush. It still gives the cheeks a nice pink flush without over doing it. It is super easy to blend and not overwhelmingly pigmented. It lasts all day when I wear it and just adds to an amazing look!
Paige H.
Valparaiso
Love this blush! The design is beautiful and it is very nice. The finish is more matte. It is long lasting which is very nice. It could be more pigmented, but I do not use a lot. Definitely would recommend!
Angela S.
Greenfield, OH
I love this color. It gives a nice wash of color to my cheeks and stays vibrant throughout the day. I also love the formula, the Amazonian clay feels brilliant. The problem I have with this is the amount of kick up in the pan. Even when I leave this product setting on my makeup shelf, there's always loose powder sitting in it.
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
This blush is adorable and gives a very natural rosy color to the face. I have this small container; I must’ve used it maybe 10 times now and it looks still almost brand new! So a little goes a long way.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love this Tarte concept Amazonian clay 12 hour blush!!!
I got it as a birthday present from Sephora and I absolutely love it.
The packaging is gorgeous.
And the color is beautiful tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Manh S.
Modesto, CA
I like pigmented this blush is. It’s very long lasting. It also applies very easily. For me I’m tan with a yellow or olive under tone and I absolutely love this color on me as a blush and a little contour.
Nicole P.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I got this as a gift for my birthday at Sephora. I do love the color and how this applies to the skin. It has a great look while on. The color is very nicely buildable. The problem I had was that this tends to dry me out and causes me to break out EVERYTIME regardless of how long I wear it for. It's sad because it looks gorgeous on, but the breakouts and dry skin are a total deal breaker.
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend, AL
This blush goes on very easily and lasts all day. I love anything from tarte. It’s buildable. A little goes a long way, though. I am very excited that I found this blush. I would buy it again and recommend it.
Shaina♡♡ s.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really like this blush and how it looks on the skin, it’s a nice soft pink and not shimmery at all. Just have to build up the color a little bit because it’s a light ish pink. I would probably purchase again & try out another color!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.